27 June 2015

[Spoilers] The Time I've Loved You, My Love Eun Dong, Make a Woman Cry



My Daily - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You', Why did Lee Jin Wook say he'll never fall in love with Ha Ji Won?

1. [+3,825, -154] Lee Jin Wook's getting more handsome.  Let me correct that, he really is so handsome..

2. [+2,848, -361] I get that Ha Ji Won is the lead  but her in a the uniform was just plain ridiculous

3. [+2,290, -207] Gil Ra Im-ssi in uniform, is this your best!? Are you sure!?

4. [+439, -90] The 1st episode was a bit boring... Quite messy, in fact.. Does Ha Ji Won not match roles like this?.. I found it awkward ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+309, -25] I love the original and I probably just set my expectations too high. It's only the first episode so the writer should take care of it early on. The high school parts were awkward to watch

6. [+320, -107] Am I the only one who didn't find it fun? It was so childish that I had to switch the channel. Lee Jin Wook in INR with Jung Yumi was really fun but why was this so boring?

7. [+200, -27] Seriously though, they could've used young actors to play their teenage version

Naver

8. [+4,243, -157] I like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook but they went to far with playing their teenage selves 

9. [+1,468, -166] I'm enjoying it so far

10. [+1,475, -567] Tbh, it's boring

Nate
11. [+30, -2] If I had a guy friend like him in real life, I would bring him everywhere

12. [+25, -2] I'm liking this pair and their acting although the plot is kinda predictable. What's the reason why Won can't love Hana?

13. [+11, -2] Ha Ji Won's gorgeous and Lee Jin Wook's gaze is great as usual. I like this drama


My Daily - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Kim Sarang's life also revolved around Joo Jin Mo, 'Twist'

1. [+3,101, -27] The father of Eun Dong's son is obviously Hyun Soo!!!!!!!!

2. [+1,929, -24] It's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+726, -2] That unpredictable scene when he called out Eun Dong's name but his manager yelled out that he's donating 100 pairs of shoes. Made me laugh ㅋㅋ

4. [+556, -2] Wow.. Today's episode was daebak.. Legendary!! ㅠㅠEun Dong really loved him first ㅠㅠCried along with Kim Sarangㅠㅠ How do I wait another week again? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+262, -2] Writer-nim, you are seriously daebak!!!!!!! I didn't see this twist coming

6. [+101, -1] I have a feeling that this drama would garner daebak response overseas.. The cast, acting and cinematography are topnotch

7. [+87, 0] The articles are always flooded with comments but it's unfortunate that the ratings aren't reflecting that.  KBS Masked Prosecutor  articles never exceed 100 comments but the ratings are always greater than 5% . ㅠㅠㅠㅠSomething's fishyㅠㅠ

Naver

8. [+1,250, -12] It's the most fun out of the dramas that are airing recently~~

9. [+1,113, -12] Well-made drama.. Unfortunate that not many people know about it. Once you start watching, you just can't stop. It's like drug.. Highly recommend it! Joo Jin Mo's expressive eyes~ah! So cool

10. [+22, -4] Honestly, if you combine all the dramas airing on public broadcast and cable, Eun Dong is the best



tv Report - Naver: 'Make a Woman Cry' Kim Jung Eun and Han Jong Yeong protect each other and escape 'Bloody' 

1. [+884, -15] This isn't realistic at all but the acting is amazingㅠㅠ  First time seeing a woman that awesome

2. [+687, -11] Look at Jung Eun noona in action *Shivers*

3. [+614, -15] Jung Eun noona is really good at acting

4. [+280, -7] I thought Ha Hee Ra's role was a kind woman but she turns out to be trash who extorts money from men

5. [+129, -2] I like that the female lead is not a nuisance. She's tough. And the action parts are awesome!

6. [+82, -2] Kim Jung Eun-ssi is an amazing actress! Became a fan through this drama~ Always supporting you!

7. [+44, 0] I don't watch this drama but I happened to catch this episode today. I'm so drawn to Kim Jung Eun's charms. Her acting is daebak. Cried along with her

8. [+30, -1] Kim Jung Eun has a way of making her scenes as if they're straight out of a movie. Daebak. Ha Hee Ra is insane. I hate her character. She'll do anything for money


33 comments:

Haeyoung said...

[+4,243, -157] I like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook but they went to far with playing their teenage selves ㅠ



They didnt have the budget to hire younger counterparts or what? Because 35 year olds pretending to be 18 is so not impressive. I thought the first episode was crap compared to the original; tone was off, editing was poorly done and the acting was surprisingly weak. Too much aegyo and overacting. Maybe it'll settle down soon... or not?

Faye said...

Thank you for the MAWC article Kkuljaem!!

sleepyneve said...

If my memory isn't wrong, the original drama had the main leads playing their younger selves, so this remake might have just been doing the same.

royalfreshness said...

they did the same in kill me heal me and i didn't see anyone complaining. people in general need to chill.

Kate said...

people who dont watch my love is eundong are seriously missing out tbh
my best drama this yr.
the last scene and the preview tho...

mycutybee said...

Omg i hate the husband sooooooo much!!!!!!!!
I want the otp to be together already.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

mycutybee said...

Idk but Ariel lin pulled off high school really well.

anon said...

Today's episode of mle was so intense...and that preview for the next episode has me so hyped rn the only thing i want is a happy ending bc if there isn't all this angst will literally be pointless

Haeyoung said...

Oh I'm chill alright. Can't care for others or other dramas but I found the acting and the looks extremely awkward in THIS one, so I'm pointing it out. Can't see no wrong in that, just tellin the truth :)

Haeyoung said...

Yea the leads actually played their younger versions too. But diff is when Ariel and Bolin played You Qing and Da Ren, they were only around 29-30 so they pulled it off convincingly. On the other hand, HJW and LJW look nothing even close to 18 so the visuals are completely off.

HJK said...

this is one of the best first love drama i have ever seen. I always think the first love thing in kdrama is silly. But Eun Dong and Hyun Soo's first love is so so beautiful

HJK said...

it s sad that not no english blogger recaps this drama. this one is so underrated

오다 said...

for me teenage oh hana doesn't have the same vibe as teenage cheng you qing. you qing is a tough girl, leader like, and did not do too much aegyo. the writer needs to picture the character well in order to make us see those vibe. i just hope it's getting better by episode.


and anyway, ariel lin is so gorgeous in potraying you qing's teenage days <3 she is the typical role model. hope ha ji won improve soon with the teenage's act. fighting!

twicawind said...

[SPOILER] I don't know for you but I'm preparing my ovaries. Eundong is the best romance I've seen in a while!!!!!!!!

twicawind said...

Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang are just too sex together... It's like you just want them to make out already.

Cualquier persona said...

Guys you should watch make a woman cry, it's pretty good the only bad part it's 50 episodes but for what I have seen it's worth it

Cualquier persona said...

preach, I said something like that in netizenbuzz and some people were killing me, I said something about L and never again it seems sometimes people can't give their opinion for God's sake...

mel said...

They are so old for a high school uniforms

Haeyoung said...

NB is full of fangirls who has no reality grasp. Seriously, L should never act again for the rest of his life and beyond. I just can't tolerate him and his one-face smirk.

Cualquier persona said...

I can't tolerate his dead fish eyes I mean as idol he's okay I love infinite but...he's like Yunho a part of me dies eveytime he's on a drama...

2m2i4k1i said...

Yes, but maybe styling should have done better to make them look younger, just like what happened with Bolin Chen and Ariel Lin.

aeterna009 said...

Is high school flash back a regular thing in TW version? I haven't seen the original because I don't really like TW drama

joowonie said...

yes, even with the ridiculously fake looking wig ariel lin wore for her HS scenes werent that bad compared to HJW's overly done aegyos

joowonie said...

yes, HJW looked quite believable as someone in her teens in King2hearts.

Faye said...

It's actually 40 episodes but seconding your recommendation!

choconerd said...

OMG. Waiting for Friday is painful. Can these two just get married irl???? They're too hot together

choconerd said...

IKR??? Why is Dramabeans not recapping it? They recapped Falling for Innocence ( which is the drama that aired prior to MLE) Why Why why???

choconerd said...

This GIF is so me right now... This year's best drama indeed. I don't know how many times I've watched the preview.......

placeforu said...

actually hiring younger actors should be cheaper, Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook obviously get paid a lot more than younger actors and they got paid by ep. I think the reason they also play their younger counterparts is probably bcoz Taiwanese version is played by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen themselves. But Ha Ji Won playing teenage again is kind of a stretch. I hope it gets going for the future eps since the university days are done now.

Jeongah said...

Which channel ? Is it on cable ? Sounds like a must watch :3

Haeyoung said...

Well, HJW and LJW are in the episodes as adults, not just teens so either way, they'll be getting paid the episode. Hiring younger actors would cost extra not just in wages but also the process of finding the right fit. I definitely see it as a money saving technique cz if they wanted to go by the original, they should've casted younger leads like TW version did. I think apart from HJW, LJW is just as huge a stretch. Like a professor in his 30s. Glasses won't change anything lol. This production is so ridiculous, I can't even.

silvermaoh said...

Ha Ji Won's drama wasnt as good as I was hoping. I only like the scenes with L
the 1st lead is a jerk and besides L scenes it is not really fun tbh

toru2 said...

Now I need to go and find the original version. Has been long since I watch TW drama