6 June 2015

Starcast: Seolhyun in Wonderland



Starcast - Naver: Seol hyun in Wonderland. What are her 3 attractive points?!

1. [+5580, -520] She's really pretty for someone who's natural... I really find that photo of her with the flowers so pretty..bb

2. [+5616, -1403] Na Eun-ah, sorry. I choose Seolhyun over you

3. [+4227, -420] Why so pretty?.... Seriously pretty

4. [+3769, -384] Nice to see that she's not overly skinny. So pretty

5. [+3040, -423] Too pretty...

6. [+2570, -342] Seolhyun is jjang!!!!!!!

7. [+2477, -297] Seolhyun is lovely~ She's a natural beauty and she's actually quite decent with her teary acting

8. [+2293, -795] So, the SK model is a celebrity? I thought she was just a normal citizen....

9. [+1310, -202] Seolhyun's on her peak right now~ I'm looking forward to your comeback


17 comments:

no jaem said...

ugh i love her

Mymy Park said...

She's just..so pretty

Mars_in_blue said...

gorgeous Seolhyun =)

panshel said...

This girl is simply gorgeous. Every two minutes watching Orange Marmalade (before it jumped the shark), I would fawn over her looks. "Damn, SeolHyun is so pretty."

Sataeng said...

2. [+5616, -1403] Na Eun-ah, sorry. I choose Seolhyun over you

It's okay. I'll take her instead lol

amaBeez said...

her acting is good, especially for a bright character but did decent in emotional scene as well.. in Ugly Alert she is really good.. surprised when i know she's an idol member..

silvermaoh said...

Seolhyun is gorgeous

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFLrEf1UkAAaHR9.png

http://36.media.tumblr.com/4dcbe601e92db3fbb1cf7924ed9c822d/tumblr_npifiutlTL1tlvi34o4_500.jpg

silvermaoh said...

here is a pre-debut video she looks the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5IDW0OLlRY

Sandy Claws said...

She is pretty and her personality is cool, she's gotten criticized for the stupidest things but I"m glad she continues to act like herself in front and behind the cameras.

Hello Pink Venus said...

Yeah skip that knetz even though I prefer Seolhyun too.

Haeyoung said...

I think as terrible of an actress she is, she's just as gorgeous. On a superficial level, I can watch her and her non-acting because I can't get over how pretty she is. But then I compare her with her costars and I realize I'm just not that shallow lol.

bbang bbang said...

Oh my god, so many good comments and so many upvotes for Seolhyun. My heart can't take it!

j d said...

The way she fills out those clothes.

PikaPika said...

"2. [+5616, -1403] Na Eun-ah, sorry. I choose Seolhyun over you"
lmao why mentioning Naeun? lt's okay tho leave that gorgeous for us ♥︎.♥︎

Hol said...

Ikr

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b9ab5f72617d5c85c5df0a30c81fac6f/tumblr_nlxkiirvIb1qk12q0o1_540.jpg

j d said...

Thanks mate!

Idil Ikhwan Mohamad said...

Always Eat A Lot Of Food....