4 June 2015

Stills for upcoming dramas: Oh My Ghostess, I Remember You + Orange Marmalade Joseon version


Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You' Seo In Guk and Jang Nara's couple shots.. 'explosion of chemistry'

1. [+1290, -36] Wow. There isn't a hairstyle that doesn't suit Jang Nara

2. [+1260, -30] The two of them together makes my heart flutter already. I'm really really excited for 'I Remember You'!

3. [+985, -27] Wow. I should watch this. They match so well!

4. [+830, -24] June 22nd, please come faster. This couple is already looking romantic

5. [+733, -166] Jang Nara looks younger than him ㄷㄷ

6. [+413, -7] Seo In Guk facial expression is chic while Jang Nara's  is soft ㅋㅋThey match so well

7. [+395, -9] I feel like this drama is gonna be a huge success

8. [+357, -10] Excited. I always look forward to Seo In Guk's romcoms



Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess', Park Bo Young vs. Jo Jung Seok... First set of stills revealed

1. [+1603, -62] You can trust Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok!!!

2. [+1149, -71] Jo Jung Seok is so handsome ..❤️

3. [+1008, -71] My goddess Bo Young-nimㅠㅠㅜ♡

4. [+927, -84] I'd marry a ghost if it's as cute as Park Bo Young

5. [+642, -54] What's up with the drama title? ㅋㅋㅋㅋSounds like a title for a cartoon show;;

6. [+48, -14] Park Bo Young is so cute ㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -4] Jo Jung Seok looks great as a chef

8. [+25, -5] This will be my summer drama!! I can't wait to watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


e News 24 - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Seolhyun as the pied piper fairy of the forest?! The beauty that Yeo Jin Goo fell for

1. [+560, -6] What's with the Joseon era thing....? Is this even in the webtoon at all?

2. [+527, -7] Is this the writer's draft?? The plot is getting lost in the mountains. Is Seolhyun going to transform into a wolf????

3. [+364, -12] It was getting good but why are they turning it into a sageuk all of a sudden?

4. [+258, -13] Yeo Jin Goo oppaㅠㅜ This makes me think of 'The Moon Embracing the Sun'

5. [+65, -2] I'm suddenly getting the feel of 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night'. Just follow the original story

6. [+61, -1] Jin Goo really suits sageuks. His voice is deep and regal which makes him perfect for a Joseon king role

7. [+20, 0] This random sageuk

8. [+9, 0] What...?? This isn't in the original



14 comments:

BungBung said...

somewhere i read the writters put that joseon era just bc the pact they talked about in the webtoon bewteen humans[joseon perrsons] and vampire back then. but i read the webtoon they just mention it to let the people know they existed since for ever. i really dont get why they make the joseon era part of the drama and even make jaemin kinda lost in memory. OTL

aeterna009 said...

So many drama to watch! I'm excited with Park Bo Young and Jo Jung seok the most..

Stormrox said...

Soooo many dramas, finally.. and omg park bo young queen i just cant with her and jo jun seok i still cant gt over his role in King2 hearts he had deabak chemistry with lee yoon ji, i still cant forget that couple and i still cry for them lol

nnnneil0929 said...

I'm definitely watching Oh My Ghostess! All because of Park Boyoung.

Shai_love said...

So excited for Oh My Ghostess!!! I want to see stills of Kim Seul Gi as the ghost^^

_엑소-L said...

what happened to orange marmalade... when did it become a sageuk? lol

Shai_love said...

I asked the same thing and apparently it's nowhere to be found in the webtoon. I get doing flashbacks, but it's like they're preparing another drama.

_엑소-L said...

I wonder why they are doin that? due to low ratings?

_엑소-L said...

haha I always love the characters she plays. loved her in discovery of love & flower boy next door & surplus princess

Shai_love said...

It's KBS..so probably, but a comment below said that it was planned so maybe they're trying to expand on the story?

Shai_love said...

Kim Seul Gi is one of my favorite actresses, I'm so glad she's doing more. I hope she at least gets a main lead role someday.

Nova_REMIX said...

I feel like that Orange Marmalade was a shout out to the Moon Embracing the Sun.

Livia Sh said...

Orange marmalade plot changed to Joseon era was so random, I wonder how many episodes will be on Joseon era :/

(= ̄▽ ̄=)V said...

what with orange marmalade...