15 June 2015

[Stills] The Time I've Loved You (Ha Ji Won), I Remember You (D.O.) + Poster for Oh My Ghostess


Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won's transformation into a dignified career woman

1. [+1332, -54] Ha Ji Won's gorgeous ㅠㅠㅠ ❤️

2. [+787, -40] I'm excited for this drama ♡♡♡

3. [+211, -14] She is always amazing in her roles. She's really pretty in this one too

4. [+182, -17] Can't believe that she's almost 38 but still looking like she's only in her early 30s

5. [+93, -8] Long hair matches her better than short haircut ㅋㅋHas this unni stopped aging?. How does she remain looking so youthful? Curious about her dynamics with Lee Jin Wook. Really can't wait for it. I hope there are more pretty still cuts of her!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+40, -4] She has been my ideal woman for 10 years




Dispatch - Naver: Do Kyung Soo's contrasting charms... stills for 'I Remember You' 

1. [+1289, -122] Damn. Do Kyung Soo.. Ha..

2. [+1071, -99] What the?.. I'm so stoked for this drama

3. [+1018, -98] I wonder how Kyung Soo will act out the character Joon Young?... He's already giving me chills ~.~

4. [+942, -93] Kyung Soo........Kyung Soo-ya....... I want this drama now...

5. [+83, -3] He was good in 'It's Okay, It's Love'. I didn't get the impression that he was an idol at all and I had no idea he was an EXO member

6. [+54, -1] I'll watch this drama because I like Seo In Guk and Jang Nara but I have nothing against D.O. appearing in this drama as I liked his acting in IOIL and it's only an extended appearance. Great to see that he's working his way slowly up the casting ladder

7. [+54, -2] Not a big fan of idol acting but D.O has the skill for it. He's a good singer. Definitely an actor to look forward to.


Osen - Naver: Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok's 'Oh My Ghostess' releases naughty poster

1. [+1454, -28]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jung Seok, Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Giㅋㅋ Totally looking forward to it!!! ㅋㅋPark Bo Young is so pretty in the poster ㅜㅜ

2. [+1237, -39] Park Bo Young is really pretty. A true natural born-beauty. Curious how she maintains a clean and sweet image

3. [+413, -36] Shouldn't she be Korea's representative actress of horror movies at this rate? She has starred in a number of horror films

4. [+168, -12] Copycat kbshit decided to air 'Producer' on Fridays and Saturdays but tvN is the originator of that format. Fri-Sat dramas must be the current trend!!!!

5. [+139, -19] Why hasn't Park Bo Young starred in a public broadcast drama all this time?? Icons of 5% viewer ratings like Yoona and IU are always getting lead roles

6. [+14, 0] Jo Jong Seok seems like a laid-back actor and his leading ladies are always comfortable around him.. They're so likeable. Looking forward to their acting


13 comments:

JLy said...

I have never found Ha Ji Won that attractive, but she looks absolutely stunning in those promotional photos.

Stormrox said...

Ha ji won is such a goddess she is sooo pretty and def long hair suits her best.

Cant wait for park bo young and jo jung suk i seriously want to see their chemistry

Devon said...

Kim Seul Gi! Kim Seul Gi! Kim Seul Gi!

aeterna009 said...

Ha Ji Won, Lee Jun Ki and Park Bo Young... This years' summer drama lineup is really good. Even fall drama lineup is something to look forward too

YOYO said...

Oh my ghostess looks nice hehe. Issit on fri-sat time slot??

karecity said...

Ha Ji Won is gorgeoussssss. She's always been gorgeous but the long hair accentuates it. And the latest official drama poster featuring her and Lee Jin Wook is absolutely lovely.

bogaerde said...

I am intrigued by these three dramas.
Please be good because the dramas these days are at its lowest and it needs some great breakthrough again.

pre said...

Yea, more projects for PBY -- she's so effervescent and such a gamer on variety shows with her ad-libbing. Hwaiting!

nnnneil0929 said...

im going to watch all of these

.... said...

yasss kyungsoo yass. that picture honestly blew me away, and i got somewhat of a chill at the bottom picture and especially in the latest trailer. can't wait to see how he plays out joonyoung too!

dooyoungie said...

Kyungsoo looks like a tough yet affectionate big brother. Actor D.O fighting!!!

Random Noona said...

AGREE

h8her said...

i found her attractive, just not an outstanding beauty. and she looks very youthful that if you tell me she's 28, i would totally believe you.