19 June 2015

[Stills] The Time I've Loved You, The Scholar Who Walks the Night


Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook transform into students 'Best baby face' 

1. [+3,197, -278] Tbh, they don't look young at all......

2. [+2,757, -244] They're pretty and handsome but they somewhat don't match.....

3. [+1,379, -169]  Lee Jin Wook is so handsome

4. [+900, -72] Huh.........????

5. [+497, -64] Could've used young actors for this!! It's an opportunity to discover talented rookies!! They're nearing their 40s and this just looks awkward

6. [+441, -43] They look young? Are you kidding?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ More like an aunt and uncle wearing uniforms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+85, -17] Yeah, they do look young for their age but not when wearing uniforms.. Ha Ji Won looks like a grandma with those glasses.



Osen - Naver: Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's romantic poster for 'The Time I've Loved You' 

1. [+953, -40] Ha Ji Won is so pretty...

2. [+789, -38] Ha Ji Won looks young and pretty

3. [+366, -11] Lee Jin Wook's finally making a comebackㅠㅠ 'I Need Romance' and 'Nine' are both amazing and I'm excited for this one!!!

4. [+266, -8] I thought this was a movie poster

5. [+55, -3] Lee Jin Wook's doing a public broadcast drama~ TTILY, hit daebak!!



Dong A - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon Ki all smiles as he resumes filming

1. [+1,203, -11] Lee Joon Ki's the indisputable king of fusion sageuks.. You can trust his works!! 

2. [+890, -8] TSWWTN seems like a fun drama!!!

3. [+831, -7] Those sharp eyes and his overall vibe make him a perfect vampire!!

4. [+746, -10] So handsome...... (speechless)

5. [+111, -1] Lee Joon Ki's always sexy in hanboks ㅋㅋHe looks modern and sharp but how does he manage to look good in hanbok?

6. [+99, -1] Yes! Lee Joon Ki is the vampire we want!!!!!!!!!!! He's a good actor and you can't go wrong with his dramas

7. [+28, -1] Look how well he synchronizes with the orginal. Goosebumps. Hope that TSWWTN hits daebak!!!



Dong A - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night', Lee Soo Hyuk's transforms into an evil vampire

1. [+54, -3] He really does look like a true vampire

2. [+36, -1] His visuals are unique and this role suits him well..

3. [+6, 0] All these still cuts make me so excited for the drama...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Loving what I've seen so far

4. [+2, 0] Handsome. Handsome!! His skin ~~~~~~ is amazing



Osen - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night', Forget Max Changmin.. Charismatic in mustache

1. [+44, -11] I don't see him as Changmin the TVXQ member but as the Crown Prince Lee Yoon. These stills are really making me so stoked~! TSWWTN, hwaiting! Can't wait for the premier

2. [+44, -11] He looks great though ㅋㅋㅋ The mustache matches him....

3. [+32, -8] Cheering for actor Shim Changmin. TSWWTN hit daebak!

4. [+30, -7] Is this really a fusion sageuk or the conventional sageuk? I'm really curious so I hope this airs soon

5. [+29, -8] He surprisingly looks good with that mustache


25 comments:

FaultInOurStar said...

[+497, -64] Could've used young actors for this!! It's an opportunity to discover talented rookies!! They're nearing their 40s and this just looks awkward



They are beautiful for their age but I also agree that they should've used younger rookie actors for the flashbacks.

Rin said...

Lee Jinwook is fine but Ha Jiwon looks awkward with those glasses and this hair style.

disqus_5470 said...

I need trailer for the scholar who walk the night. I need to see chami moooooooore~
Like d comment says, he looks surprisingly good w mustache lol everyone in the fandom freak out when d still was out XD

_엑소-L said...

waiting for HJW's drama. the poster is so pretty ^^

Shang said...

Lee Soo Hyuk is so attractive it hurts.
I thought Ha Ji Won was Kang So Ra for a second there on the poster

Protagonist said...

I was like oh wow that actor looks like changmin and then I read the comments LOL

Lily said...

Lee Soo Hyuk is so handsome but I wish they gave him a different hairstyle for this drama. ...the wavy medium length hair looks a bit odd in stills.

Sushi said...

Lee SooHyuk does looks like how I picture vampires :OO

Sofia said...

Both drama I'm looking forward to. Lee Junki, Ha Jiwon, Lee Jinwook, Changmin, Kim Soeun. Can't wait

21VIP said...

I think it looks okay. He's just so attractive.

fishyhaelove said...

[+497, -64] Could've used young actors for this!! It's an opportunity to discover talented rookies!! They're nearing their 40s and this just looks awkward



can't help but agree with this comment.


and changmin looks superb with mustache!! my baby has grow up sooo much. But I hope his acting and line delivery will not be awkward.

__soosee said...

Do You know that physco doctor in Blood , Lee jinwook look a bit like him in these pics . and kyyyyyyyaa i cant wait For Lee Joonki Drama!! even although i want him to a modern drama XD! im very excited!! im not into sageuk drama but i always watch his sageuk dramas

lucy said...

I want to watch Scholar Who Walks Into The Night but Kim So Eun is a bit off putting for me ㅠㅠ

HJW and LJW looks good. They will have an awesome chemistry for sure

luna326 said...

That's going to be Lee Soo Hyuk's hair in the WHOLE drama?? That's going to be distracting.

Lily said...

I was hoping they follow the manhwa look for his character.....long flowing silky white hair + his clothes forever falling off.

He's still one of the best looking men in kdrama though.

placeforu said...

Looking forward to both TSWWTN and TTILY!! My current favorite drama is MASK.

placeforu said...

I agree with you about Kim So Eun, i don't like her that much. She's not supporting character but second lead. I guess we should be happy Lee Yu Bi is the female lead.

dooyoungie said...

The Scholar Who Walks the Night looks like a promising drama.

hikari_ said...

Lee Soo Hyuk looks so fine~~~ i want a hug too ^.^

fabshim said...

Changmin as always look so fine.... cant wait for him in this drama

fabshim said...

Changmin is such a cutie

fabshim said...

Mte... his bb face impress me here like...

h8her said...

the hair looks silly. thank god his face makes up for the lack of sexy hair

h8her said...

Lee Jin Wook is so fine. dayum! And Lee Soo Hyuk and Lee Jun Ki look every inch a vampire

herpeniss said...

I guess I'm the only one who thought that mustache on changmin looked funny and actually laughed in real life as soon as I saw him...I'm a cassie btw