Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook transform into students 'Best baby face'
1. [+3,197, -278] Tbh, they don't look young at all......
2. [+2,757, -244] They're pretty and handsome but they somewhat don't match.....
3. [+1,379, -169] Lee Jin Wook is so handsome
4. [+900, -72] Huh.........????
5. [+497, -64] Could've used young actors for this!! It's an opportunity to discover talented rookies!! They're nearing their 40s and this just looks awkward
6. [+441, -43] They look young? Are you kidding?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ More like an aunt and uncle wearing uniforms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+85, -17] Yeah, they do look young for their age but not when wearing uniforms.. Ha Ji Won looks like a grandma with those glasses.
Osen - Naver: Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's romantic poster for 'The Time I've Loved You'
1. [+953, -40] Ha Ji Won is so pretty...
2. [+789, -38] Ha Ji Won looks young and pretty
3. [+366, -11] Lee Jin Wook's finally making a comebackㅠㅠ 'I Need Romance' and 'Nine' are both amazing and I'm excited for this one!!!
4. [+266, -8] I thought this was a movie poster
5. [+55, -3] Lee Jin Wook's doing a public broadcast drama~ TTILY, hit daebak!!
Dong A - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon Ki all smiles as he resumes filming
1. [+1,203, -11] Lee Joon Ki's the indisputable king of fusion sageuks.. You can trust his works!! ♥
2. [+890, -8] TSWWTN seems like a fun drama!!!♥♥
3. [+831, -7] Those sharp eyes and his overall vibe make him a perfect vampire!!
4. [+746, -10] So handsome...... (speechless)
5. [+111, -1] Lee Joon Ki's always sexy in hanboks ㅋㅋHe looks modern and sharp but how does he manage to look good in hanbok?
6. [+99, -1] Yes! Lee Joon Ki is the vampire we want!!!!!!!!!!! He's a good actor and you can't go wrong with his dramas
7. [+28, -1] Look how well he synchronizes with the orginal. Goosebumps. Hope that TSWWTN hits daebak!!!
Dong A - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night', Lee Soo Hyuk's transforms into an evil vampire
1. [+54, -3] He really does look like a true vampire
2. [+36, -1] His visuals are unique and this role suits him well..
3. [+6, 0] All these still cuts make me so excited for the drama...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Loving what I've seen so far
4. [+2, 0] Handsome. Handsome!! His skin ~~~~~~ is amazing
Osen - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night', Forget Max Changmin.. Charismatic in mustache
1. [+44, -11] I don't see him as Changmin the TVXQ member but as the Crown Prince Lee Yoon. These stills are really making me so stoked~! TSWWTN, hwaiting! Can't wait for the premier
2. [+44, -11] He looks great though ㅋㅋㅋ The mustache matches him....
3. [+32, -8] Cheering for actor Shim Changmin. TSWWTN hit daebak!
4. [+30, -7] Is this really a fusion sageuk or the conventional sageuk? I'm really curious so I hope this airs soon
5. [+29, -8] He surprisingly looks good with that mustache