24 June 2015

The Scholar Who Walks the Night releases first teaser



tv Report - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' first teaser... Detailed

1. [+725, -50] Lee Joon Ki's awesome. Excited for Kim Sung Yeol

2. [+647, -47] You can trust Lee Joon Ki

3. [+407, -82] Wow~~~ Pretty and elegant Kim So Eun~~ Hit daebak~~~

4. [+421, -133] Wow. I don't really know what Lee Yoo Bi's acting is like but she's the most authentic female crossdresser I've seen thus far in sageuks! She looks handsome! She's like someone straight out of a romance manga. Looks like I'll be able to focus after all. She looks awesome. Lee Yoo Bi, hwaiting!

5. [+177, -22] Jjang jjang. Lee Joon Ki made me speechless. You can trust his fantasy sageuks~ Now, I understand why so many people want Kim So Eun in sageuk dramas~ Impeccable. I can't wait

6. [+193, -51] Lee Yoo Bi's still not on Lee Joon Ki's level..... As expected of someone with good connections

7. [+119, -12] Lee Joon Ki, you're so sexy  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+81, -8] I love the cast of this drama~^^ Lee Joon Ki's always superb and Miss Lee Yoo Bi looks great as a crossdressing heroine. Kim So Eun looks lovely and Shim Chang Min is handsome and dignified as a prince. Hit daebak. Hwaiting

21 comments:

genevieve said...

Thanks admin.. :-D

disqus_5470 said...

I need longer teasssseèeeeeerrrr...no, wait, i need the 1st episode noooooooooooowwwwwww

Irene said...

omg!! remind me of Arang~

placeforu said...

This drama seems promising! I hope I won't get disappointed.

justme said...

Gosh kim soeun looks so gorgeous.i love her and lee yoobi...but seriously, crosdressing again? Typical saeguk storyline...gonna watch for lee junki and kim soeun anyway

Lily said...

I agree with netizen 3, Lee Yoo Bi really looks quite convincing as a cross dresser, like you can see how she could pass for a very pretty young boy.

I hope the drama is good. ....

Lily said...

Arang and the Magistrate is definitely Lee Jun Ki's best drama...

Nova_REMIX said...

This looks so good. I heard the manhwa is pretty good too so I hope it sticks to the manhwa.

__soosee said...

i dont like saeguk dramas but i will watch it for LJK and the other guy i forgot his name that model <33333333

12oclock said...

Lee soohyuk

Ninni said...

finally a drama with soohyuk as a vampire!!

eeddee said...

I didn't really care about it so I dropped like after 6 episodes maybe I should watch it completely. My fav Lee Jun Ki's drama is definitely Iljimae and fater that Gunman in Joseon.

Booby said...

No because "Iljimae" exists and Iljimae is on another level ...

Lily said...

Iljimae is not even half as good as Arang, sorry. Everything in AatM was better- acting, story, script.

Booby said...

lmao this is exactly what I would say about Arang . It was interesting at first but it got boring very quickly


Iljimae was junki's best drama

Ivery said...

Getting a inuyasha feel ~ lol

vaseline said...

plastic surgery did wonders for lee yoobi

http://41.media.tumblr.com/0b033dc377957e7b0d68e5ada0a2466c/tumblr_mv7lvhqx2l1rddbxfo1_400.png

Random Noona said...

#shock! omg is that her?

Sara said...

Why does not show our Kim So Eun😦😟😔???

Rubia said...

👐👏👏We waited you Kim So Eun💖👍. Her natural beauty and talent, better than all other actresses.

jalila-suju said...

omo ....