6 June 2015

'The Time I Loved You' releases teaser + More stills of Sung Joon and Park Hyung Shik in 'High Society'





Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I Loved You' Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's refreshing CF-like teaser "Heart-flutter advisory"

1. [+5123, -145] So gorgeous...... I'm already excited for their chemistry

2. [+4083, -170] Ha Ji Won is so pretty

3. [+3377, -106] Heol... I like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook.. They're good at acting and I hope this drama does well!!!

4. [+2696, -124] Of course, Ha Ji Won looks fresh and beautiful

5. [+275, -24] Lee Jin Wook's visuals make him such an eyecandy

6. [+254, -18] Ah.. Lee Jin Wookㅠㅜㅠ This might drive another of my Lee Jin Wook syndrome after 'Nine'

7. [+208, -15] Yes! Ha Ji Won needs to wear pretty clothes like that. Her coordi's always gives her weird outfits

8. [+177, -12] I'm getting the I Need Romance vibe. Yeol Mae-yaㅜㅜ

9. [+168, -28] From 'Secret Garden' to 'Empress Ki'... Ha Ji Won starred in some of my favourite dramas! I'll look forward again to this one~~ I'm a woman but she makes my heart flutter

10. [+105, -12] I enjoyed the Taiwanese version so I'm half-excited and half-worried for this adaptation. I hope the chemistry and the songs are as good as the original. Lee Jin Wook, hwaiting!



Xports News - Naver: 'High Society' Sung Joon and Park Hyun Shik's contrasting charms

1. [+317, -27] I've come to like Park Hyung Shik after watching him on 'What's with this Family?'

2. [+264, -17] Both are tall and handsome~ But we still need to see if the drama's good

3. [+189, -12] Dalbongie.. hwaiting. Yoo Chang Soo, hwaiting.

4. [+191, -20] Two actors I really like in one drama~~~!!^.^ I can't wait, kyaa~~~^.^~~~

5. [+148, -11] They look really cool. Hwaiting

6. [+63, -5] The more I watch Park Hyung Shik.. the more I fall for himㅜㅜ I'll watch 'High Society'ㅋㅋ

7. [+55, -1] I can't wait for High Society's first episode~ I'm most excited for Park Hyung Shik's portrayal of Yoo Chang Soo! Monday, please come faster~

8. [+49, -1] Looks like this drama's gonna be interesting judging by the highlights. I'll watch 'High Society'. Handsome and tall guys, Park Hyung Shik and Sung Joon, hwaiting!

19 comments:

Xxvxx said...

OMG yes I thought I was the only one that had the INR 2012 vibe.

anon said...

i remember reading a comment about this on an article once but hyung shik looks exactly like the male character from a typical shoujo manga that all the girls would fawn over. he's so good looking he makes sung joon look kinda average (woops sorry

Lily said...

yeah, Park Hyung Shik and Sung Joon are both really handsome, and their acting is good too. But the drama sounds like typical chaebol makjang.

Stormrox said...

Ha ji won is just soooo pretty it makes me cry lol

오다 said...

[+105, -12] I enjoyed the Taiwanese version so I'm half-excited and half-worried for this adaptation. I hope the chemistry and the songs are as good as the original. Lee Jin Wook, hwaiting!



AMEN AMEN AMEN . Let's pray for the song to be as good as bolin's version. Since that song is taking the most crucial part. Hwaiting all production team <3

mirakuruwish~♤ said...

Ex gf club end nxt week now im waitinhg for this! Ha Ji Won and Song Ji Hyo 2 of my fave actress.. cant wait!

Lee Dongwook? Pls comeback to dramaland soon ㅠ ㅠ

aeterna009 said...

9. [+168, -28] From 'Secret Garden' to 'Empress Ki'... Ha Ji Won starred in some of my favourite dramas! I'll look forward again to this one~~ I'm a woman but she makes my heart flutter

Me too.. from what happened in Bali to Empress Ki, she's makes my heart flutter. I bet she's gonna do it again with this drama.

Faye said...

Many thanks for High Society! I'm hoping this drama does well.

Lexurite said...

Can't wait to see TTILY! Those teasers are so on point and pretty!

Lexurite said...

I feel the same. Sung Joon looks so plain next to Hyung Shik. I now understand why knetz say "X turned into an octopus next to Y".

Lexurite said...

I think we'll get a good soundtrack as it is the PD of Pinocchio, Gap Dong and I Hear Your Voice who is behind (and those soundtracks were great).

Skylar said...

Sung Joon was amazing in Hyde <3 when his gaze changed i got goosebumps!!! Hope he will continue doing fine in High Society <3

obakr said...

100% agree he's unreal

Spock's Eyebrows said...

Can't wait for this drama! <33 Ha Ji Won looks great.

PS. The teaser is really cute, but too bad it's a copycat of this short animation >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1W-OC7MTCY

me said...

Lol, I always love Sung Joon but from the teaser pics I kinda agree that the PHS look better though I should see if he's that good looking in the drama because as I remember from other drama,SJ is more handsome, I wonder if it because PHS new hairstyle or he just more.photogenic but both are so goodlooking

linekaw said...

oh no...

silvermaoh said...

cant wait to see Ha Ji Won again
now I just hope Ji Chang Wook choses a drama soon.

choconerd said...

Woah that's shocking. Hoping that this doesn't become a big issue. It's Okay, It's Love was also in hot waters due to the plagiarized teaser but they admitted to it and apologized. I'm gonna flip out if they call it a homage. lol

Aaa8897 said...

-_____- exactly the same