14 June 2015

TVXQ's last concert before Yunho's enlistment





Osen - Naver: TVXQ's memorable encore concert.. Meaningful+touching

1. [+1,686, -64] Great job today!!! Wishing Yunho oppa a healthy and safe enlistment! Always cheering for you!

2. [+1,119, -67] Random but they're so handsome

3. [+1347, -40] This is somewhat making me tear up. I'm suddenly reminded of their debut days

4. [+1025, -57] The Monkey D. Luffy costume ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+298, -10] TVXQ, you are always in my heart

6. [+258, -12] Still feels like it was just yesterday when they announced that he's enlisting in the army. Have a safe service!!

7. [+252, -22] Both are so tall, handsome,  good natured, loyal and great singers. Yunho and Changmin, you two are the best!.. Yunho has the leadership skills so I trust that he'll do well with his service

8. [+80, -4] I couldn't go the concert.......Sobs.......

9. [+46, -5] Became a fan of TVXQ when I was in my 20s. I'm now in my 30's and still a huge fan. I will still support them even when I reached my 40s, 50s, and 60s. You two were amazing today. Serve well, Yunho

10. [+31, -2] TVXQ is a big part of my life! I'm sure any fan would understand how I feel but I mean it when I say TVXQ holds a special place in my heart. Thankful that I didn't spend my teenage years worrying about school all the time  but becoming a fan of a group gave me time to let loose and be giddy.  From my immature high school days to my busy college years and until now, you've made me happy. I don't know when we'll see  you perform again but we'll wait for you no matter how long it takes. Thank you for this memorable concert. Good luck and be safe. We love you 

13 comments:

Sofia said...

As a long time fan, it makes me want to tear up. I think it's the same feeling as letting your child leave once he is all grown up
Take care, our kind U-Know Yunho !

Sandy Claws said...

[+46, -5] Became a fan of TVXQ when I was in my 20s. I'm now in my 30's and still a huge fan. I will still support them even when I reached my 40s, 50s, and 60s. You two were amazing today. Serve well, Yunho



I will be on my 30s when they come back... but I'll still be as much of a fangirl as I've been these past years. As an international fan it's sad not to be able to attend to these type of shows but I will try to make it to their comeback show 2-3-4 years down the line. Whether I get to see the 2 and 3 on separate stages or all 5 on one (I can dream right) I'm looking forward to their return already.


Serve well :)

choconerd said...

Their background in that last photo look so pretty. I'm a non-fan but I'm wishing Yunho good luck. Serve well and we'll see you in 2 years!

Forgodsake said...

I'm proud of being part of the cassiopeian 10 years ago.. Miss 5 of them on stage together

vân anh lê said...

Yunho opp, i'll be there waiting for you <3
Thanks for translating ^^

vân anh lê said...

Yunho oppa, i'll be there waiting for you <3
Thanks for translating ^^

justme said...

I have been a fan since my teenage days..i'm all grown up now.all those good and bad memories are all memories i want to remember.tvxq is my first idol!
Be healthy yunho oppa~~

Ignorance said...

They've done a really good job as a group suffering its split. TVXQ is no doubt still a wall in every aspect. Yunho, serve well. Hope to witness your activities after the discharge soon.

jessicasnowwhite said...

I feel like crying

screaminpka said...

serve well, both of you! and do take care. if all goes well, we'll meet again in 3 years time ^^
thank you for being such a wonderful group and individuals to stan. will be missing you two lots :')

Mochi said...

This is making me cry. These boys truly do hold a special place in my heart. They were my first KPOP group. I got into them when I was 13, and now I'm 22. I pray Yunho stays safe and serves well!

YH2CM said...

I'm a fan since KYHD. That song was so epic. Been a fan till this day so u can bet that I'll still be here in 2-3 years welcoming your return.
Good luck Yunho! Serve well and come back safely.

oh said...

i srsly cannot fathom how to live without TVXQ. Ever since I became a fan ( i became a fan post split) the two of them were always there and ugh ;_____; anyway, i'll wait for you yunhoyah! Serve well and take care!