1. [+1,833, -66] Jung Joon Young's parents are so charming ㅋㅋㅋTheir house is so nice. Little Jung Joon Young was a cutie ♥
2. [+1,130, -74] 1N2D, continue to reign the weekend variety time slot!!~~
3. [+972, -75] I love Jung Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+895, -69] Jung Joon Young, do well. Hwaiting!!!
5. [+246, -17] Jung Joon Young's parents are so funㅋㅋㅋㅋ Must be because he lived overseas but he's very open-minded
6. [+181, -12] To be precise, Jung Joon Young's hometown isn't in Jeju. He and his parents lived overseas and he spent his childhood in several countries. When they returned to Korea, only his parents decided to move to Jeju while Joon Young stayed in Seoul. It was his parents who went to Seoul to visit him and Jung Joon Young probably has never been to his parents' house
Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Jung Joon Young's mother asks Cha Tae Hyun for Kim Soo Hyun's autograph
7. [+961, -26] Thanks to 1N2D, Jung Joon Young gets to visit his house for the first time ㅋㅋHe doesn't even know the house address ..ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+718, -23] His mom is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Ra PD and Baek Seung Chan♥
9. [+326, -16]ㅋㅋ Real-time article ㅋㅈㅋYou're amazing, journalist
10. [+134, -3] Thanks for mentioning Kim Soo Hyun's name ㅎㅎLooks like his mom and I are on the same page ㅎㅎ
11. [+125, -3] His mom is so cuteㅋ I want Baek Seung Chan's autograph too
Xports News - Naver
1. [+2,743, -60] There's a reason why the maknae grew up well. His parents are such friendly and happy people
2. [+2,212, -57] A heartwarming and hilarious episode. Jung Joon Young's parents are so charmingㅋㅋㅋ I love the nostalgic aspect of this special ㅋㅋAs expected of 1N2D!!
3. [+1,470, -39] Jung Joon Young-ssi inherited his good looks from his father and his mother's got the heart of a young fangirlㅎㅎ It was funny seeing him so burdened ㅋㅋWhat a sweet and heartwarming family!
4. [+886, -33] Jung Joon Young's so 4D on tv but he's a man with depth. Jung Joon Young and 1N2D, do well
5. [+497, -16] A reason why he's usually full of aegyo is he received lots of love from his family.
6. [+449, -7] He grew up with lots of guidance under his parents.. I love how this week and last week's focused on a son's love for his mother. Seriously made me tear upㅜㅜㅜㅜ
7. [+322, -11] Jung Joon Young's a fine young man~