19 July 2015

'1N2D' visits Jung Joon Young's home in Jeju



tv Report - Naver: '1N2D' Jung Joon Young's surprising confession "Came home for the first time in 5 years after Superstar K'

1. [+1,833, -66] Jung Joon Young's parents are so charming ㅋㅋㅋTheir house is so nice. Little Jung Joon Young was a cutie 

2. [+1,130, -74] 1N2D, continue to reign the weekend variety time slot!!~~

3. [+972, -75] I love Jung Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+895, -69]  Jung Joon Young, do well. Hwaiting!!!

5. [+246, -17] Jung Joon Young's parents are so funㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Must be because he lived overseas but he's very open-minded

6. [+181, -12] To be precise, Jung Joon Young's hometown isn't in Jeju. He and his parents lived overseas and he spent his childhood in several countries. When they returned to Korea, only his parents decided to move to Jeju while Joon Young stayed in Seoul. It was his parents who went to Seoul to visit him and Jung Joon Young probably has never been to his parents' house


Osen - Naver: '1N2D', Jung Joon Young's mother asks Cha Tae Hyun for Kim Soo Hyun's autograph

7. [+961, -26] Thanks to 1N2D, Jung Joon Young gets to visit his house for the first time ㅋㅋHe doesn't even know the house address ..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+718, -23] His mom is so wittyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love Ra PD and Baek Seung Chan

9. [+326, -16]ㅋㅋ Real-time article ㅋㅈㅋYou're amazing, journalist

10. [+134, -3] Thanks for mentioning Kim Soo Hyun's name ㅎㅎLooks like his mom and I are on the same page ㅎㅎ

11. [+125, -3] His mom is so cute I want Baek Seung Chan's autograph too

Xports News - Naver

1. [+2,743, -60] There's a reason why the maknae grew up well. His parents are such friendly and happy people

2. [+2,212, -57] A heartwarming and hilarious episode. Jung Joon Young's parents are so charmingㅋㅋㅋ I love the nostalgic aspect of this special ㅋㅋAs expected of 1N2D!!

3. [+1,470, -39] Jung Joon Young-ssi inherited his good looks from his father and his mother's got the heart of a young fangirlㅎㅎ It was funny seeing him so burdened ㅋㅋWhat a sweet and heartwarming family!

4. [+886, -33] Jung Joon Young's so 4D on tv but he's a man with depth. Jung Joon Young and 1N2D, do well

5. [+497, -16] A reason why he's usually full of aegyo is he received lots of love from his family.

6. [+449, -7] He grew up with lots of guidance under his parents.. I love how this week and last week's focused on a son's love for his mother. Seriously made me tear upㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+322, -11] Jung Joon Young's a fine young man~


20 comments:

Protagonist said...

How can he not know his own address lol

lyra2015 said...

Nice that his parent live in jeju...after tired of hectic city, he has option to go to jeju to relax and has peaceful ambient (but he seems to enjoy city more lol)...

libby a. said...

Sounds like the maknae was raised in a happy home. Looking forward to watch this episode with subs.
Thanks again, KkulJaem for a 1N2D post.

7hz8 said...

waaaaa JJY XDDD im so happy for him!!!
thx for sharing kkuljaem <3

Gurljjy said...

is it a korean drama? lol. his family lived overseas, moved around a lot, he had a lonely childhood because of it, one day he wanted to be a rocker and went to korea by himself without his parents knowing, he started to support himself (his parents were not in korea that time). After that he joined an audition program and placed third, now he becomes a big star. And after a long journey, his parents decided to live the rest of their life in a peaceful island, they built a small but nice house and live happily ever after. DAEBAK

Lily said...

And his parents live in Jejudo.....

this should have been the story of Warm & Cozy. For real.

rainydaisy said...

Last week they teased jjy mom dont know how to cook.. hehe hope he didnt joke too much on his mom

Gurljjy said...

That girl is me!!
Hm I hope drama-fairy will hear our wish

YOYO said...

His parents are so cute hehehe. His mum hanged picture of her and hubby when they appeared on super star K hahaha

oppa's wife said...

I loved him since We got married. He really is one of a kind. And a breath of fresh air among clone concepts.

Gurljjy said...

He is probably the most honest and straight-forward person I've ever seen, and its not a bad thing. I'm relieved that Knetz dont hate him (as you can see from the comments above, they LOVE him) despite his quirky personality. I was worried that Koreans would hate him for being exempted from the military, but fortunately most of them just found him lucky.
And one thing that I love the most about him is: He cherishes his friends

Gurljjy said...

Should we just wait until he turns 40?
LOL

Gurljjy said...

Omg is that Jo Jung Suk in you profile pict? Kkk I love him too

kar said...

I think it's because he never pretends to be the nicest guy on earth. Like, he's nice, but he doesn't sugar-coat his words. I'm not his fan or anything, I like him but I can see why some people hate him (I'm sure some Koreans hate him because his attitude can be passed as rude) but for me (and maybe some other viewers), I can't hate him because "Well, he left for Korea at the age of 19. Now, at 26 he has accomplished everything. As for me, what have I done all this years?"

Gurljjy said...

I honestly never think that he is rude.. But then again, its up to their opinions. Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun were asked about him (it was in Mnet's 4ThingsToShow), and they described him like "a polite but crazy person?". Idk why but I like reading people's opinions about him (especially nice comments), I also like to make make things straight so that will never be a misunderstanding. I guess, I am a big fan. Thank you for your positive comment ^^

oppa's wife said...

Haha yes he is. He is currently stealing my heart in oh my ghostess ^_^

kar said...

You're very welcome! It's just I've come across some people who sometimes find him rude (not all the time, of course). I'm glad we're given the opportunity by 1N2D team to see the other side of Joonyoung.

A Young Minkseok's Sky said...

I love 2D1N.. It's really different than other variety.. It shows us warm feeling of brothers.. Teaches us how to work hard to gain something not just lame variety.. It's also the funniest show that i have been dying every weekend to watch... Ibak il... Fighting

mei said...

Me too! Chef-nim is so charming!

relasi10 said...

thank you so much for translating 1n2d related articles ^-^ this show is totally underrated among i-fans *^*
but either way im happy these days the show reached #1 in its time slot!^o^
kudos to 1n2d crews n staffs