16 July 2015

Ha Ji Won confesses that she has never had romantic feelings towards male co-stars





My Daily - Naver: Ha Ji Won "I have actor friends but I've never felt anything romantic with them"

1. [+9,916, -237] Amazing that she has worked with a bunch of handsome actors but managed to keep out of scandals. She just concentrates on acting

2. [+5,058, -312] Ha Ji Won's a force to be reckoned with

3. [+4,159, -256] Wow.. She's a goddess....

4. [+689, -45] I'm  pretty curious about who she'll end up dating.. She's never a had a scandal with her co-stars. She's a true pro~

5. [+462, -21] I think this unni is a workaholic

6. [+461, -38] Noona, it's time to date

7. [+365, -17] I'm guessing that she's currently in a longtime relationship . Her aegyo is no joke on variety shows

8. [+249, -15] She dresses terribly when she attends events but I really like styling and hairstyle in 'The Time I've Loved You'!!!

9. [+136, -15] I'm so sure she's dating someone right nowㅋㅋWhy do you think she's always glowing in her interviews? It's because of her bf

10. [+131, -13] I think she's dating a non-celebrity

11. [+94, -11] When will they invite Ha Ji Won on 'Three Meals a Day'? I mean, I wanna see a reunion with the police commander (t/n: Ha Ji Won and Lee Seo Jin starred in 'Damo' where he played a police commander)

18 comments:

xxxdjx said...

Oh hell yeah please come to 3MAD!!
Ok bingu would become real babo when he meets her...Taec is big fan of Ha Jiwon!
Na PD, please make it happen!

pre said...

Sad to say, but I think HJW is showing quite some signs of aging of late. Pretty, regardless :)

surfinthesasslife said...

Her hairograpgy/hair flipping game is v strong in the new drama. Like every 7 seconds

shiro 白 said...

She worked with Ji Changwook and never had romantic feelings towards him?????????! Oh am gee. I get those feelings even If I just look at his photos, leave seeing him irl

Lovertic said...

Hyu Bin is the perfect man for you Ha Ji Won. I 'v never never seen you happy like with him when you are with other actors or persons. I sincerelly pray that you are already together but you just keep the information secret as we know that you especially Hyun Bin want to protect your private life

atticus.finch said...

Ha ji won on 3MD? her breakfast cooking mission on FO is hilarious. The best breakfast cooking part of entire FO season 1.

alicebian said...

It's time to be married tho, she is 37/38 isn' it? I used to like her alot during secret garden days, her personality is also cute

commedesfuckdown said...

Her style and hair are he best she ever had this time around. I honestly hated her style in Secret Garden

anonymous said...

sega fans are soo delusional...

DramaManiac said...

Haha. Nobody shall say no to ji chang wook.

silvermaoh said...

NOOOO my JiJi ship
they even have the same mannerisms plus all those off camera moments

silvermaoh said...

they are so perfect together ;;;;

Niichan said...

Not all SeGa fans are delusional. It's just that they've seen their chemistry not only on the story but even on BTS. They can possibly be a couple.. They just look good together. In short, they're a perfect match! See it for yourself, dear :3

J said...

HJW is a mess in the kitchen.. you can watch her in FO and GO GO with sister on onstyle then you'll definitely be laughing :)

aeterna009 said...

Taecyeon is also a big ha ji won fanboy.. wanna see her there!!

Marnie Pableo Park-Ok said...

dude, that's what happen also with HJW and Ji Chang Wook in "Empress Ki"~~ their BTS are so uggghhh~~~

Perempuan Desa 1023 said...

Yup, you right. :D
This is Ha Ji Won's style in Go Go With Sister. LOL. So we can imagine what will be if Ha Ji Won invited on 3MAD.

Perempuan Desa 1023 said...

Taecyeon was so happy when in same studio with Ha Ji Won and he upload this picture to his Twitter. But poor fanboy, he feel sad because cant take a selca with her...