22 July 2015

Hani shows off her swimming skills on 'Cool Kiz'



Star News - Naver: 'Cool Kiz' Hani's amazing swimming skills... 'Powerful swimmer'

1. [+6,076, -340] Wow. She's a well-rounded person. So pretty. What exactly can't she do?~~~

2. [+4,969, -493] She looked like a mermaid when she was fin swimming. Hani is so cool

3. [+3,223, -289] I think I just fell for Hani ㅠㅠㅠ She's gorgeous

4. [+458, -63] She's so versatile..Pretty, beautiful body and athletic... What can't she do?..And her laugh is contagious...

5. [+378, -57] She showed her math skills on 'I'm Going to School' and here, she amazes with her swimming skills. Lovely, charming, good at dancing. What can't you do???!!

6. [+258, -36] What exactly can't Hani do? ... Her no-makeup face is beautiful

7. [+97, -9]  'What exactly can't this girl do'?? I ask myself that question whenever I read an article about her.  Good at English, Chinese, singing, and now even swimming.. ㅋㅋ

8. [+87, -10] Is Hani an onion? She oozes charms at every peel

9. [+74, -9] It's absolutely impossible to not be a fan... What a charming person^^

10. [+64, -7] Such an onion.. She is bursting with charms

24 comments:

wicked said...

hani oppar TwT)~♡♡♡♡♡

Left Shark said...

"What exactly can't she do?"

She cant sit with her legs closed. Anw, the amount of the upvotes makes me proud. Get the love, Hani ya ~~~

miegomak said...

But but but caps #3, it almost look like she's going to hit the water stomach/face first. Anyone with video???

Wishmeluck said...

This cutie deserve love everyone. I just freaking love hani and wish her happiness lol.

miss dillydally said...

Swimming too? This girl is amazing. You can't not love her.

angrybird202 said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOnXI5SNeew

miegomak said...

Ahh..she jumped face first. It must've hurt. Thanks for the video!

angrybird202 said...

I watched Hani swimming on "Let's go Dream Team" and she is good. :D

Cassiel said...

8. [+87, -10] Is Hani an onion? She oozes charms at every peel



I think EXID as a group is an onion, the more you know them, the more you will fall for them. They are indeed talented and charming

Harakuu said...

Can she marry me?

love7crzyman said...

8. [+87, -10] Is Hani an onion? She oozes charms at every peel
The true onion is BTOB's Changsub

chowrong said...

It seems she is good at everything except singing

stamped said...

Plus, she's adorable :> lmfao loved her interactions with yuri

https://31.media.tumblr.com/09e3e425e41f1c6742e6ea2e0c534766/tumblr_nrvcq1DjIw1qjbl87o1_500.gif

MD1710 said...

FYI .... she can't sing !? LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6d8-BPkaNU

green tea latte said...

She walks with her legs splayed lol

LOL said...

what is it about changsub? am i missing smth?

guest said...

Aw such a cute fangirl I just couldn't help but adore

oppa's wife said...

Hani is totally an oppa type and I love this oppa so much.
Weird but became her fangirl after seeing the way she sits on weekly idol lool! Because that is so me. And I always get told off for acting like a man. Lol.

callmebaby said...

Yuri face is toooo cute to handle~

ザンゼイ・デス said...

Yeah, the jump wasn't really good, she indeed hurted herself lol. But it's difficult to jump perfectly.
But she swims really well, I think that diving was the best she did, she looked amazing.

ザンゼイ・デス said...

You must be new, lol.

chowrong said...

im not, imo shes bad and im not going to change my opinion

ザンゼイ・デス said...

Well, in ah yeah I think they didn't do a song that matches her voice. It looked awkward but she wasn't really that bad.
But she's good. Not the best, because I think Solji and HyeRin are way better, but she isn't really that bad, she's good.

lawrence orypoop said...

i feel like i've just been blessed?