"I developed a trauma when I was young. I stayed at my music teacher's house for months to practice violin. I worked hard and practiced diligently but I was scolded a lot. I suddenly thought of those times"
1. [6,918, -105] Had no idea he has this side of him too. He's always so bubbly on broadcast.. ㅎㅎ Proud of him because he never fails to show his hardworking image
2. [+5,416, -105] Henry-yaㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ Don't cry
3. [+4,418, -90] Henry plays the violin so well~~
4. [+3,141, -115] Heol... ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜ
5. [+714, -24] Must have been so stressful for him to cry while remembering his past.. I feel sorry for him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+723, -39] That's right. No such thing as genius. There is only hardwork
7. [+684, -17] He barely had time to play outside because he spent most of his time practicing piano and violin
8. [+210, -7] I'm also majoring in piano and I totally feel him. Music professors tend to get so sensitive at times. I got scolded a lot too. To all music majors out there, be strong!
9. [+180, -8] Our prodigy Henry oppa also has a sad story.. People who call themselves teachers but get angry and criticize their students don't deserve to be called teachers. It leaves a lifelong scar to a kid. Parents shouldn't pressure their children into doing so many things
10. [+175, -4] I cried a lot when I was 7 because of my piano teacherㅜㅠㅠ His anger-filled voice and those memories still haunt to this days
11. [+172, -5] I remember when I was young, I also spent a majority of my time for violin lessons and daily practice .. I totally understand Henry. I still cry whenever I have to perform. Henry hwaiting