tv Report - Naver: 'My Friend's House' Henry's 3-storey house in Canada 'Rich family'
1. [+9,986, -235] There's a reason why Henry's always cheerful.. His family is so sweet...
2. [+6,668, -171] I wanna live in that kind of house too,, ㅋ
3. [+4,589, -163] Henry's dongsaeng is so cute ㅋㅋ
4. [+4,234, -163] Daebak... I'm jealous~
5. [+1,245, -44] People who are brought up in a good family environment tend to be kind and carefree. You can tell by their expressions and actions. Those kinds of people are generous and helpful. They're just different
6. [+1,019, -34] His dad's a witty guy, his mom's adorable, his hyung is awesome and his younger sister is pretty... That's how Henry got his qualities~~ Having an amazing house is nice but a loving family is much better^^
7. [+780, -99] So they cast Henry to show us his house and deliberately ignored the program's original purpose. If you wanna show how well an idol is living, might as well have him appear on 'Good Morning' (t/n: sbs program)
8. [+748, -75] This is supposed to be a special for Guillaume but they showed Henry's house instead
9. [+63, -19] JTBC is SM's subcontractor?
10. [+48, -14] Guillaume has lived in Korea for so long and they brought Henry to help him. I didn't see any problem in that. What's with all the fuss?