7 July 2015

Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon in talks as leads in new MBC drama


Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Will Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon reunite in 'She Was Pretty'?

1. [+11,601, -159] Do we finally get to see Oh Ri On and Oh Ri Jin again?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They had great chemistry as siblings in Kill Me, Heal Me and it would nice if they reunite in a new drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+9,547, -145] They were siblings in 'Kill Me, Heal Me' but I can totally see them playing a couple. Can't wait ㅜㅜ

3. [+9,087, -144] Remember, the time this drama airs

4. [+6,806, -111] Who will get this year's Best Couple award? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4,876, -106] Heol ㅎㅎ Anticipating ㅎㅎ ~!!!!!

6. [+687, -35] Hwang Jung Eum's working nonstop recently. Didn't think she was interesting before and I used to find her wild-eyed stare and her exaggerated acting so off-putting but she gets better at every drama she does. Amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+321, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋGet Ji Sung to cameo. That would be funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+141, -14] Hwang Jung Eum picks good dramas. I'll trust her in this one

10. [+85, -2] Jang Nara and Hwang Jung Eum don't rest. They're constantly in dramas

23 comments:

sleepyneve said...

I love comment #3. Ha.

IAmNotJapanese said...

Yes yes yes please.

KroncongProtol said...

they have chemistry as siblings. Don't ruin it for me

AdelaideElliot said...

im 1000000% behind this, it would be incredible. Ji Sung as a random undisclosed cameo would be incredible

Yona said...

Plot twist: Ji Sung becomes Jung Eum's older brother HOHOHO

Left Shark said...

Or Ahn Yona

sojuqueen said...

Kill me heal me was a MBC drama too so Ji Sung cameo is definitely confirmed! MBC wont miss this opportunity lol. I hope he cameos as all his personalities throughout different situations in the drama.
Or if they can only do one. I want either Shin Se Gi or Yona!!!

sojuqueen said...

It made me nostalgic. It was the best love confession in kdramaland.

hikari_ said...


I really really like Oh Ri On on Kill me Heal me~

persophone said...

SO EXCITED FOR THIS COUPLE I MEAN I SCREAMED WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TITLE

ji sung's cameo would be great!

Shinexoara said...

Omg I am anticipating this then! Jisung making a cameo would be the cherry on top. After KMHM was such a hit, it would be great to see more Jisung, Seo Joon and Jung Eum interactions. KMHM was by far, imo, the best drama this year.

Pemnvunuch said...

[+6,806, -111] Who will get this year's Best Couple award? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Of course it's Ahn Yona & Oh Rion ㅋㅋㅋ

__soosee said...

10. [+85, -2] Jang Nara and Hwang Jung Eum don't rest. They're constantly in dramas

yeoshinn said...

I AM ALL FOR THIS. Jisung cameo-ing will be like the best thing ever XD

ChimChimIsMyJam said...

Please...we need Ahn Yona!!!!

pinocchio said...

And her eyes

crystalysia said...

Hahahah the pic XD

sojuqueen said...

Lol. But Orion loved Origin as a woman too. I agree they are super awesome siblings but I really felt bad for him in KMHM. Haha. It would be exciting to see a new dynamic of their relationship.

sojuqueen said...

Her mouth is the type to get easily swollen when she is sad. Dont be too harsh but I can understand your point

sojuqueen said...

Will this one be a romcom?

FeLiCiTaGeO said...

YAAAAS! Just said some time ago that I miss HJE in my screen aleady even it's just 3 months after KMHM ended.

[+6,806, -111] Who will get this year's Best Couple award? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

THIS. I'm worry the votes will be divided between HJE-JS and HJE-PSJ. Right now I'll still vote for HJE-JS but who knows after watch She Was Pretty... (if both HJE and PSJ accepts, that is).

GRRM said...

Sorry if I was being harsh , that wasn't my intention, she is a very good actress but that little thing just makes me loose focus

Soledad Isaias said...

Who cares if she look ugly when she cry but no doubt about it she is a very good actress. Better to watch good drama than pretty actresses that don't know how to act at all one of them.