18 July 2015

Infinity Challenge: Zion T's 'Yanghwa BRDG' sweeps charts + spoilers


Osen - Naver: 'Infinity Challenge' shaking the music charts... And this is just the preview

1. [+7,802, -218] Despite the girl group battle going on, the songs from IC's music festival will make an all-kill on the charts once they're released

2. [+7,695, -155] Zion T's Yanghwa BRDG bbbbb

3. [+5,982, -182] I'm honestly so excitedㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to Yoo Jae Suk and Jyp's performance

4. [+4,409, -122] IC, let's hit 20% in ratings with this music fest!

5. [+4,346, -100] The IC effect... The music festival is full of fun!!

6. [+634, -55] Really hoping that Myung Soo hyung would follow IU's suggestion

7. [+488, -20] IC's ripple effect is awesome

8. [+462, -18] I love Yanghwa BRDG. I teared up listening  as it reminded me of my late father.



Xports News - Naver: 'Infinity Challenge Music Festival' From Yoo Jae Suk's dance revenge to Park Myung Soo's EDM

1. [+12,994, -330] Park Myung Soo has an EDM disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+8,251, -640] Most excited for IU's team ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+6,619, -219] Jaehwan-ssi, please come out more often  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+2,646, -159] IU's arrangement today was freaking awesome... Goosebumps *clap*

5. [+2,615, -135] IU had fun with that composition.  We've had enough of Park Myung Soo's music on IC so I really hope they could go with IU's style

6. [+2,270, -61] Yoo Jae Suk must really enjoy dancing. He exudes such an excitement I really like IU's song!

7. [+2,222, -163] Park Myung Soo-ssi, please follow what IU says

8. [+1,448, -42] IU is so pretty

9. [+1,296, -86] Cmon Myung Soo hyung, trust IU

10. [+466, -6] Can somebody stop Jung Junha from doing hiphop....


19 comments:

jingjing said...

really hope that park myungsoo would listen to IU. that black sunglasses song sounds perfect the way it is..

gaspards bitch said...

Hyukoh was the best lol... I was hoping him and PMS was partnered together...

KSW said...

First day IU-PMS met she already had 2 songs she suggested. 2nd day, she already recorded 2 guides. I really liked the first song she let PMS listen to. You could tell she was leaning towards that one too but PMS wanted something more upbeat so she showed him the Black Sunglasses guide. JAEHWAN IS LITERALLY ME IF I MET IU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKN7AyhVEAAQWCB.jpg

Protagonist said...

Yoo Jaesuk and JYP are so cute together. Both of them are grown men but get excited over dancing.

pffc said...

9. [+1,296, -86] Cmon Myung Soo hyung, trust IU



I really hope Park MyungSoo listen to IU suggestion. He has done his style of music for so long. IU really has a talent in making music. Looking forward to IC music festival.

pffc said...

I hope MyungSoo follow IU's advice. I think what IU said is correct, mostly every group is going to be doing upbeat song so kinda slow songs will win the viewers' heart for sure. I haven't watched the latest ep but the Black Sunglasses melody sounds really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-8P8eNUMcA

b2ng said...

who is jaehwan?

Xallista said...

One of park myungsoo's songwriters I think.

Meraki said...

Seriously. People read the english trans of Yanghwa Brdg. Zion.T is love.

stopbeingdelulu said...

her fanboy was so hilarious and adorable.
i really hope he got his pic with IU
and i also hope that IUs song will be at the top :)

stopbeingdelulu said...

lol pleased fanboy at 2:10

pre said...

Adorable, looking forward to the subbed episode

Thanks KkulJaem

swinter101 said...

Somebody needs to stop Jung Junha from doing hiphop. He actually has a good voice, and he is partnered up with someone that can give him a song to show his voice. I don't why he wants to mess that up with hiphop. I'm afraid his stage is going to be like Gil and BOA when they tried to do a idol stage.

Ho Clan said...

I finally get why Hyukkoh got so much hype... I finally heard them perform on IC, and I fell in deep love with his voice and the song. I was expecting rock ballad, but this SO beautiful and fun.

Ho Clan said...

I feel Junha wanted to do what Hyundong and GD did, after seeing how it was successful and fun, and was hip hop but Hyundong's style.

swinter101 said...

He probably does, but he has to understand that he isn't working with GD. I'm just worried for him bc he really has a great voice.

Ho Clan said...

well like I said somewhere else, even Gil didnt try as much as he can in music festivals. Like instead of actually collaborating with Bada as Gil from Leessang, he was just playing the piano. He has such a great voice and made so many good songs but its Infinite Challenge, and they want to actually try a new challenge.

Mapel said...

She is IU fanboy ㅋㅋㅋ

syi said...

Yanghwa bridge by Zion T is awesome. Glad yo see people like it. Spreading it to people around me because the song is gold.