19 July 2015

Jeon Ji Hyun's first kiss scene was with Hugh Jackman


tv Report - Nate: Jeon Ji Hyun "My first kiss scene was with Hugh Jackman not Kim Soo Hyun"

1. [+394, -14] True. I almost forgot  that it took a while before Jeon Ji Hyun got to film her first kiss scene

2. [+290, -18] Hugh Jackman..! As expected of Ji Hyun unni

3. [+258, -7] Not one kiss scene with Cha Tae Hyun in 'My Sassy Girl.?
--> She was a nameless character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey referred to her as  'That girl'
--> So you're saying that one of the greatest romance movies didn't have a kiss scene?... I had no idea

4. [+17, -3] Jeon Ji Hyun debuted as a model in 1997. How strange that she didn't have kiss scenes with these big stars she has worked with: Park Shin Yang, Lee Jung Jae, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Jung Woo Sung, Hwang Jung Min etc.. Her first onscreen kiss was with Hugh Jackman in the 2011 movie 'Snow Flower and the Secret Fan'. And 15 years after debut, her first kiss scene with a Korean actor was with Kim Soo Hyun in 2012 movie 'Thieves.

5. [+15, -5] No kiss scene in 'My Sassy Girl'  at all but there's a scene with Cha Tae Hyun's butt exposure. ㅋ

6. [+14, -6] No kiss scenes in 'My Sassy Girl' and 'Happy Together'?

7. [+9, 0] Jeon Ji Hyun and Park Bo Young are representatives of actresses who hardly filmed kiss scenes.. They're both famous but makes me wonder why it took them so long..


16 comments:

blubo said...

"No kiss scene in 'My Sassy Girl' at all but there's a scene with Cha Tae Hyun's butt exposure. ㅋ"

Oh my.... I remember that scene...

Stormrox said...

What? Hugh jackman was in that movie?? The other day i started watchibg it bt gt bored after 10min and dropped it lol

Guest said...

Why they mention park bo young? i am still jealous with the kiss oh my ghost last episode. :3

kar said...

My Sassy Girl is a classic, even without kissing scene. I used to dislike JJH's character in it, but I recently rewatched and jerk my tears out at the scenes where Pachelbel's Canon was played. Just then I realized why it's very good.

Lily said...

They already had 2 kiss scene in just 6 eps.....but being late to filming ur first kiss scene is not bad at all, if THAT is the kind of kisses we get to see!

Lily said...

My Sassy Girl is an all-time great romcom, queen JJH was amazing in that role.

libby a. said...

And Tae Hyun said in an interview that the director didn't even make him wear plaster to film that scene. He was literally naked in front of Jeon Ji Hyun. :D

libby a. said...

That's why My Sassy Girl is such a classic. No need to have kissing scenes to tell a great love story. (I'm just going to pretend that sequel doesn't exist.)

7hz8 said...

really????hahahahaha XDDD

libby a. said...

I think he said it on his Win Win interview from a few years back. Try looking it up.

7hz8 said...

LOLL maybe. thx for sharing tho! XD

oppa's wife said...

When they said it will be Park Bo Young's first onscreen kiss ever, I thought it will be a boring fish eye kiss scene, but oh boy, I was taken by a massive surprise.
Jo Jung Seok is teaching her well ;)

Lily said...

maybe they just mean it's the first where you clearly see them kissing? in her movie with lee jong suk he picks her up and carries her bridal-style and walks off and you can sort of see him bend down to kiss her....but maybe that wasn't a real kiss?

A Young Minkseok's Sky said...

I still think that would ot be nice if Werewolf Boy had a kiss scene...

GUESTTTwhoiam said...

It's not even out yet. Why not give things a chance?

kanyewesticles said...

what.... when did she kiss hugh jackman?? LOL I AM NOT AwARE OF THIS HAPPENING? HAHA