Xports News - Naver: 'Radio Star' Jimin "Discord with Jessi? We're on good terms"
1. [+6,021, -425] Sorry but the 'Sketchbook' performance was a shock
2. [+5,006, -645] She's the type who'd easily make enemies. She has a high self-esteem and she appears prideful
3. [+4,420, -290] Ryoo Hi Yeol Swi kwe chi bbyoook ~~~~♡
4. [+3,515, -235] Yoo Hee Yeol Seu Ke chi book~!
5. [+2,278, -177] With the way she acted on 'Radio Star', I can totally see why Jessi told her to be modest
6. [+2,320, -22] Didn't she seem like a delinquent? Barely acknowledged Joo Heon and acted arrogant throughout... I don't think she'll last in the industry~~ Her voice sounds artificial when she sings.. Sick of her
7. [+1,622, -138] Her looks, personality, singing and rap are lacking
8. [+791, -33] Jessi's not a totally likeable character either but I don't see anything wrong in advising Jimin to be modest. Her rapping already sucks but she thinks she's amazing. She's unlikeable
1. [+8,621, -1,216] Her mosquito voice when she raps is annoying
2. [+4,710, -487] But what's makes one a good rapper?
3. [+1,468, -136] Can't rap.... I was uncomfortable the entire time I was watching
4. [+1,403, -135] If AOA's wants to become a long lasting group, they should make Choa the leader. Unlike Jimin who's clueless, Choa works hard and seems humble.. Either Choa or Seolhyun should lead AOA