16 July 2015

Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won's upcoming drama 'Yongpal' releases teaser








Dispatch - Naver: "Mysterious chemistry"... 'Yongpal' releases teaser with Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won

1. [+5,818, -589] Saw the preview last night and thought Kim Tae Hee's beauty is heavenly.. Now I know why people talk about her all the time ㄷㄷㄷ F*cking gorgeous

2. [+5,523, -399] Hoping that Kim Tae Hee won't have acting controversies ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,888, -364] Noonim might be getting older but her beauty never fadesㄷㄷ

4. [+457, -26] This looks elegant and all but why did I laugh when Kim Tae Hee said 'Yongpalyi' at the end

5. [+315, -79] Did they just plagiarize Secret's poster???

6. [+291, -67] They copied Secret's poster tsk tsk

7. [+218, -8] I like Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won but is it bad that I'm laughing at the ridiculous teaser concept? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+104, -12] Similar to Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum's poster in 'Secret'


22 comments:

green tea latte said...

The first thing I thought about was BEAST's Junhyung lmao

Ivery said...

😂😂

Miss Cha said...

The teaser looks similar with the trailer of writer's previous drama, Reset. It was not only Secret, because there are more than 1 show with this concept.

goldenmellow said...

Yeah, it's not a new concept. Shark did it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MBNRBGDGqg

yeoshinn said...

omfg the title of the name though. I cannot not think of junhyung when I see the name XD

and also, the first pic does reminds me of secret's ost cover I mean...
https://pop1gasa.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/308488.jpg



then again, I listen to this ost too much heh

llk said...

"It ok. Don't be cry."

Ami said...

I immediately tought of Secret's poster

tiffanny loveley said...

what's the meaning of the title ?

alicebian said...

is it me only me that didn't consider her that pretty? but joo woon, omg, you hawt!

anonymous said...

Uhh she's very pretty. she's almost 40 and looks flawless.

muramurr said...

what a chemistry...

muramurr said...

for me she's ugly. her huge teeth and always open mouth is a no no

stopbeingdelulu said...

agree to the teeth and open mouth part, but her closed mouth face is really pretty imo

SN said...

Not only poster, teaser too actually

bogaerde said...

Yesterday morning, I saw the poster and was like, "Oh, this might be good."

But then I watched that teaser and was like, "Lmaooo." which is obviously not the reaction they want to see from people.

alicebian said...

ikr! i think there's plenty of actress that is way more pretty than her......

muramurr said...

to each their own. for example that is what I call "beautiful woman". pics for comparison xd

alicebian said...

well ha ji won is almost 40 tho but she still looks good

chowrong said...

Yes to each their own but you dont needs to put Tae hee down, its unnecessary.

miegomak said...

Joowon is so unamused

rainydaisy said...

I wish this drama well... tired of anti taehee

point said...

Oh yes Yongpalli lmao