22 July 2015

Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won to reunite in a new drama + KBS cancels 'Home Alone'


Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won reunite in new drama 'Bubblegum' 

1. [+2,394, -83] Lee Dong Wook, please get popular this time!!! It's not like his acting skills and visuals are lacking. Why is he not popular?.... I hope you hit daebak through this dramaㅠㅜㄴ

2. [+1,681, -38] Lee Dong Wook should really pick good projects...

3. [+1,454, -38] I hope that Lee Dong Wook earns more recognition this time... He's handsome and amazing at acting but nothing really worked out after 'Scent of a Woman'.. ㅠㅠI look forward to your chemistry with Ryeo Won-ssi~

4. [+1,152, -261] Can't really trust dramas that Lee Dong Wook picks

5. [+689, -74] Jung Ryeo Won's gorgeous

6. [+125, -4] Lee Dong Wook reached his peak during 'My Girl'

7. [+67, -3] Jung Ryeo Won as Yeochi in 'History of a Salaryman' is still so vivid in my head ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+53, -9] I'm ecstatic that Ryeo Won-ssi's finally starring in a drama. She was quite worried in 'Healing Camp' because she hasn't done a drama in such a long time



Star News - Naver: [Exclusive] Kang Ji Hwan and Moon Geun Young's KBS drama 'Home Alone' gets cancelled

1. [+1,008, -25]... What the...?

2. [+985, -71] Heol. I was expecting to see Moon Geun Young in a drama

3. [+676, -50] Heol.. I was excited for this ㅜㅜ

4. [+650, -74] Ah why!!!!! But I was excited for Moon Geun Young. Why?

5. [+560, -147] Nation's little sisters: Im Yejin, Moon Geun Young, Park Bo Young, Kim Yuna, IU

6. [+59, -3] Geez KBS. You're cancelling the drama not even two days after you released the casting articles. 

24 comments:

Ivery said...

Moon geun young needs to pick a good drama because her last one "goddess of fire " was terrible

mirakuruwish~♤ said...

PLEASE DONG WOOK, PLS GIVE HIM A GOOD DRAMA

hikari_ said...

The first and last TV series of Lee Dong Wook I've watched was MY GIRL...... and that was 10 years ago drama haha~

xxxx said...

Lee dongwook is handsome

__soosee said...

Hotel king was realy good though

pffc said...

Lee Dong Wook really needs to pick good dramas. My Girl is still one of my fav k-dramas but I haven't really like any dramas after that. I like Jung Ryeo Won, she's a good actress, i hope the story is good. These days, script writer and directors are also very important.

@s900915 said...

7. [+67, -3] Jung Ryeo Won as Yeochi in 'History of a Salaryman' is still so vivid in my head ㅋㅋㅋ

lmao me too!! I really like her cursing in the drama lol and she is a good actress. her acting in Jamyung Go is really good that ive become a fan after that drama.

@s900915 said...

really i really love the drama but near the end it became really annoying ㅠㅠ

oppa's wife said...

I love Lee Dong Wook but unfortunately because of the actress I wont be watching the drama. She is so not my taste. Cant they choose someone else because I really love LDW 😢

sassygirl94 said...

You mean Jung Ryeo Won? Waeyo.. I can't tell because I never watch her dramas

oppa's wife said...

Yeah her. Idk I just never enjoy watching her. I tried though cuz I watched King of dramas and film about losing blood. She just didnt appeal to me. I guess that happens with certain actors/actresses.
Its not like she is a bad actress or anything but maybe she gives off a too strong aura? I cant pinpoint exactly but yeah

oppa's wife said...

Jaden! Man I miss Lee Da Hae suddenly... hotel king was beautiful and was like a gift for donghae shippers.

loverangel1 said...

Ah I used to love love love Jung Ryeo Won's Which Star are you From drama. Lee Dong Wook needs to pick his dramas carefully. He hasn't been picking well lately.

anonymous said...

LDW is definitely one of the most handsome kpop actors! it's just they never gave him a good plot. :(

sassygirl94 said...

Idk..I will give it a try since its Wookie.. Well, this drama has 4 leads and we don't if Wookie will be paired with her or another lead... I just hope this drama will do well so that Wookie will gain his peak again... #PrayforLeeDongWook

chowrong said...

"Kpop actors" are you serious???

Stormrox said...

Kpop actor??? I jst cant

Stormrox said...

Damn that pic of moon geun is bad

J_Hottest said...

Omg whyyyyy lol! I seriously got a girl crush on her from my name is kim Sam soon! Her acting there was crazy good!

oppa's wife said...

Yeah she is a good actress but she just doesnt click to me lol.
She is in the list with Son Seung Hun.
I also used to be irritated with Shin Se Kyung but she kinda redeemed herself in GWSS. But I still am irritated by her.
Haha. I guess I am hard to please.

안녕 said...

I actually started liking her in King of Dramas. She was so funny and likable! You should try to watch her other works

choconerd said...

WHAT!!!??? Have you checked out History of a Salaryman? She was absolutely charming in her role as the foul-mouthed Yeo Chi... I think she did a great job in King of Dramas as well.. Totally underrated

toru2 said...

I want another Cinderella Sister!

J_Hottest said...

Haha true :P