16 July 2015

Male stars' dramatic weight-loss transformations

TOP (lost 25 kg)

Kang Ha Neul (lost 30 kg) 

Seo In Gook (lost 15 kg)

Jung Kyung Ho (lost 20 kg)

Super Junior's Ryeowook (lost 26 kg)

SG Wannabe's Lee Suk Hoon (lost 33 kg)

2AM's Changmin (lost 30 kg) 

Gag Concert's Kim Soo Young (lost 70 kg)

Instiz: Diet is the best plastic surgery

-Wow Kim Soo Young... He lost 70 kg

-Must start working out after my exams...

-Lee Suk Hoon looked like Haha prior to his weight loss

-Ryeowook and Jung Kyung Ho are so skinny nowadays .. They looked cute before their weight loss

-Wow. TOP... I'm speechless

-Dieting is so difficult ㅎㅎ

-Kang Ha Neul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

20 comments:

kimtaetae said...

reading this article after eating pizza......makes me feel so guilty T.T

royalfreshness said...

seo in guk nO WAY

Bbyu said...

Seo In Guk omg!! He's turning so hot I can't ;_;

Nova_REMIX said...

Currently watching Heartless City and Reply 1997 and I...

Random Noona said...

Determination. Mine is 0 TTATT

atticus.finch said...

-Must start working out after my exams...



Must start working out ...... after my exams ..... or never

Jeongah said...

Lol . If guys lose weight theres no ps talk here . When girls lose weight .......

crystalysia said...

This motivated me!!
I need to at least shed 15kgs off!

green tea latte said...

Haneul bruh

Sushi said...

I just ate at McDonalds... T_T

JLy said...

They all worked hard!

guesswho said...

out of topic but I LOVE YOUR DP SOOOO MUCH! SO CUTE T_T

3CH0 said...

I'm going for pizza too .... but I don't feel guilty ^^

Cassiel said...

I don't think losing weighs will give you that nose seo in guk...anyway he looks good now so it doesn't matter

hikari_ said...

Hot bingu TOP~

thariamon said...

Nah... he basically starved by the time he appeared in Happy Together, he was already yo-yo-ing. It's better to lose weight periodically. Don't feel guilty, just eat smaller portions ^^

kimtaetae said...

which 'he'? XD

yeah tbh most idols' diet are very unhealthy...

kimtaetae said...

taetae is always cute T_T

thariamon said...

kim soo young

A Young Minkseok's Sky said...

Kang haneul...
"-Ryeowook and Jung Kyung Ho are so skinny nowadays .. They looked cute before their weight loss"
I agree.. Diet should not be done overly..