18 July 2015

Oh My Ghostess' writer is an idol fan?


Groom's name = Lee Taemin
Wedding date = July 18, 2015


Instiz: Reason why I'm guessing that Oh My Ghostess' writer is an idol fan

-Taemin-ah, happy birthday!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't realize ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- Happy birthday, fairy-nim!

-The writer is human after all

-I doubt the writer's a fan. The props crew arranged that

-The writer's a Shawol? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Is the writer's name Choi Mi Yeon? (t/n: the bride's name on the wedding invitation)


5 comments:

hikari_ said...

"The writer's a Shawol? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ " LOL~

oppa's wife said...

That doesnt look like Shinee taemin. And I thought I reaaaaally knew him. I guess not.

Amy Taemint Lane said...

He has grown up and is very handsome.

Cassiel said...

The one who prepared props is probably fan but I doubt the writer would care about this

Junichyung said...

Seriously, everyone please watch this drama! I really adore the casts and everything else in the drama. It's like a better version of Arang and the Magistrate and The Master's Sun combined.