17 July 2015

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah cast as leads in upcoming drama 'Oh My God'


'Oh My God' is a romantic comedy about a man and woman who knew each other as kids and challenge themselves to diet after becoming adults. It is slated to air on Mondays and Tuesdays on KBS.

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah cast in KBS drama 'Oh My God'... Visual couple reunion

1. [+1,808, -50] Heol daebak. Giordano couple!

2. [+1,270, -33] Shelter So Ji Sub. Wow

3. [+1,037, -28] So Ganji is so fine ㅋㅋ

4. [+987, -26] Heol So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been a while since Shin Min Ah appeared in a dramaㅜㅜ Anticipating it. So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah are jjang 

5. [+758, -28] Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

6. [+85, -5] It's been 2 years since 'Master's Sun'?... Time flies ㅠ.ㅠ

7. [+81, -4] Who needs to diet??

8. [+77, -10] Perfect perfect perfect. I'll watch it

9. [+47, -8] Heol they match well

10. [+39, -8] Heol daebak casting!!



24 comments:

lili said...

wow .. the rating probably will be high like producer

FaultInOurStar said...

They have really good chemistry! Not so sure about the plot but these 2 would be great for rom-com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPbxog-w1ro

choconerd said...

F I N A L L Y!!!!! As much as i love Gong hyojin, i kept imagining Shin Minah as Gongshil in Master's Sun after watching her giordano cf with so jisub. Was i the only one? ? wow!!!the two of them are hotness. Drama come at me

choconerd said...

Ahhhh *dies*

JLy said...

My dream come true!

placeforu said...

not guarantee rating hit, but at least 10% is guaranteed for the casts popularity and acting. If the story gets sold and many people start talking about it after ep 1, then it will go up higher.

SoneJack said...

So gonna watch this..i miss Shin Min Ah♡♡

yourunnie said...

I'm still hoping for a so ji sub and ha ji won reunion drama.. but i'll wait for this one.

aeterna009 said...

OMG! This is like my dream drama couple.. Finally it's happening.

commedesfuckdown said...

😍😍😍

HJK said...

hmm, 10% is guaranteed? i dont think so. Hyun Bin & Han Ji Min are also very popular and well-loved, but the drama rating was terrible. Big stars is good, but if the story is trash, no one would watch it.

Genie Taeyeon said...

Yes! Yes! The visual slayage is too real! The charm is too real! The acting is amazing as well. I will be watching it.

hanijuni said...

I guess these kind of plots are the trend now like when psychology theme was popular such as Kill me Heal me.
Ha ji Won's drama also has the friend turned lover theme ^^

guest said...

There was a Hong Kong movie like that and I liked that sooo much when I was a kid!!!

no jaem said...

oh my god

silvermaoh said...

looking forward to this, please let it be a good drama

bogaerde said...

I can't believe by the end of this year, we'll officially live in the world where So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah act in a drama together as leads.

pinocchio said...

Hope the storyline doesn't disappointing because I really want to watch this

panshel said...

Are they going to wear fat suits? A la "Love on a Diet"? This is an automatic must-watch.

ddalgi said...

but I still need more sjs and ghj interaction though ;_; i miss them

Faye said...

The only thing that can top this is a SJS x GHJ reunion....

Faye said...

"Love on a Diet". Loved that movie as well.

주황 공주 said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JISUBBBBBBBBBBBBB <3 MY LOVELY AHJUSSI IS BACK <3

Soledad Isaias said...

Finally theyre back in a small screen, cant wait to see this drama and those two together in a drama. Thank you.