23 July 2015

[Spoilers] Assembly, Mask, Scholar Who Walks the Night

Wed, July 22 Ratings
1. Mask - 12.4%
2. Scholar Who Walks the Night - 7.8%
3. Assembly - 5.2%


My Daily - Naver: 'Assembly' Jung Jae Yong  and Ok Taecyeon, two people with different motives join hands

1. [+534, -34]  Of all the dramas airing lately, this one really deserves to be called a masterpiece.. The lines are touching and profound. I'm a fan of Jung Jae Yong-ssi. I'm cheering for you

2. [+465, -38] This drama's amazing. Not to mention the cast's incredibly good acting. I feel sorry that I'm watching it for free

3. [+171, -25] Taecyeon's so good at acting! I hope to see him and the rest of the cast in more dramas

4. [+121, -11] You won't find lame acting or makjang here. Jjang drama

5. [+90, -8] Curious how Ok Taecyeon will take revenge against Jung Jae Yong  and how will they resolve the misunderstandingㅜㅜ The drama is so fun!!

6. [+79, -6] I just hope MBC won't end this early like they did with 'A New Leaf'.. Who cares about ratings?

7. [+76, -5] Looking forward to Kim Kyu Hwan's transformation

8. [+55, -9] Thank you for letting us watch such amazing drama for free.. Please check it out

9. [+43, -6] Ok Taecyeon... Has he always been a good actor or did he just score a good role? He's amazing.



Osen - Naver: 'Mask' Soo Ae weeps Yang Mi Kyung's death... "Stay with me for one more day"

1. [+5,321, -68] Woah. I wanna smack the writer

2. [+4,421, -67] The writer's ruining the drama

3. [+1,028, -7] This isn't right.  Choi Mi Yeon's hatred for Ji Sook is ridiculous. Ji Sook was brought in to cover up the fact that she killed Seo Eun Ha. Her actions are just so silly. And why did the mom have to die?

4. [+992, -7] This drama's becoming more and more about Mi Yeon turning into a serial killer because she's obsessed with her husband

5. [+882, -10] The peanut's to blame. Peanut, it's all your fault

Nate

6. [+571, -2] Why does she have to die?... She was just fine making coffee earlier

7. [+450, -5] You can't remain calm when you watch this drama.. Why did the mom have to die? ㅠㅠBut I like that Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae had so many sweet scenes today

8. [+372, -2] Mi Yeon's lost in the mountains...

9. [+28, -1] Ah.. why? Choi Mi Yeon killed 2 people

10. [+17, 0] I'm enjoying 'Mask' so much, so please listen to your viewers, writer-nim!! Mi Yeon and Seok Hoon have to pay for their crimes.. It would be stupid if this ends with the two killing themselves


Osen - Naver: 'Scholar' Lee Yoo Bi confesses to Lee Joon Ki "What's happening with my feelings?"

1. [+178, -18] Thanks for the random kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+155, -33] Lee Yoo Bi's a good actress. I don't get why she's getting bashed. The kiss scene totally made my heart race 

3. [+152, -32] Lee Yoo Bi was cute today

Osen - Naver

4. [+1,679, -32] Watching this for Lee Joon Ki. You've got my Wed-Thur thrills covered

5. [+1,307, -182] Lee Yoo Bi was sooo adorable todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Anyway, I'm buying the scholar's dream

6. [+1,029, -224] Give Kim So Eun more screen time ㅠㅠHer scene today was less than a minute ㅠㅠ

7. [+130, -16] The other aspects of the drama need improvement.. Right now it's too focused on the love line and I'd like to see more scenes that would bring out their acting skills.

8. [+130, -16] That kiss totally made my heart flutter but when did Sung Yeol start liking Yang Seon?... And why did this episode end with Gwi feasting on someone's neck?

9. [+88, -10] Lee Joon Ki's so sexy... 

10. [+60, -6] The men in this drama are so dreamy. Lee Soo Hyuk's voice. Lee Joon Ki's gaze 

30 comments:

Protagonist said...

I wanna watch Assembly but it looks so serious

lili said...

guys what do you think about assembly ? is it better than punch or what ?

T said...

Watch Assembly!! I've watched two episodes so far, and I'm really caught up in it. The cast and writers are all amazing :'-)

kar said...

Mask would'vee been better if it was 16 episodr drama. Sigh.

Omocha said...

not a fan all of cast but the drama really great, the script are superb there's a spark of comedy element, very different with other dramas that only focus on romance

Shai_love said...

I'm not even understanding why Mi Yeon is so obsessed with Seok Hoon, she has known he doesn't love her & never will feel the way he felt about Eun Ha. She needs a huge dose of reality and self-esteem.

I do agree that TSWWTN needs to start focusing on the main plot, but I guess they're setting us up for it. We need Seung Yeol to want Yang Sun around other than her ability to get books. It was kinda obvious from before that he's had interest in her, he looks at her differently.

xxxdjx said...

It is serious...so probably won't be everyone's cup of tea.
I wonder how the writer will bring the story, especially this is about government, and airing on national television - will the govt interfere?

Sarah said...

Mask should have ended as 16-episodes drama tbvh. i really enjoy the first few episodes (until around the 10th ep, i guess?) when the plot are quite fast-paced, fun, and yet filled with lovey-dovey cute scenes between Jisook and Minwoo. But now, the plot is soooooooo slow and I don't even have any expectation of any twists ._. I find it very frustrating to watch Miyeon's move as she only considers Sukhoon all the time (like literally all the time) -_____-
But then, I will still watch this drama for the love line haha. Joo Jihoon is so damn handsome, cute, and sexy asdfghjkl. And thanks to this drama, Soo Ae's captivating and elegant beauty really does wonder to my eyes after all these days watching the same typical SK beauty standard (favored features for ps) hahaha

Lily said...

No it isn't, Punch is hard to beat.

Lily said...

I had serious heart-fluttering in the SWWTN kiss scene, Lee Jun Ki's gaze just before he kissed her, just wow. But she also had great chemistry with the prince so I loved their scenes too.

The actors are all really good, but the story needs to be developed better. I'm glad Lee Yoobi is getting positive comments on her acting, anyone else playing Yang Sun would just irritate me but she somehow makes YS adorable. Changmin too, he's really good as Yoon. If Lee Jun Ki was not the hero of the story I would ship YS/Yoon so hard....

Eon099 said...

Political drama is not everyone favorite, but Assembly have solid story and acting so far. Particularly, the main lead actor acting is top notch


Few years ago I watch Japanese drama 'Change' which had similar base plot, a nobody running for office (in this case he end up as Japan's PM). But the similarity end there, Assembly is more dramatic and dark while Change is heart-warming.

kimmyungsoo said...

But still its a great drama with taecyeob great acting

Lily said...

Soo Ae has a very unique beauty and she is a GREAT actress who doesn't care about her image when choosing roles. She even chose to play villain role in Yawang even though her acting was so good that her image became of her character and she ended up losing cfs because she was too good at her main job. So happy she is getting love for her work in Mask now ♥♥

(I am her fan, if you can't tell lol)

Lily said...

......ok?

lili said...

is it boring ? because when i see the trailer it look boring

Lily said...

Yoo In Young is a good actress but I ferl a little bad for her forever being stuck in roles where she has to watch a man being obsessed with another woman. Three Musketeers and now this. I almost start to feel sorry for her but her character is such a bitch I just want Ji Sook to slap her off a cliff sometimes.

Lily said...

The two main actors are flawless but it's not like Punch where you got to see a true antihero and they dive right into the action. This just, idk, lacks that nervous but excited feel Punch used to give me.

@s900915 said...

I feel sorry for dropping Mask but.. it started getting boring at last week's ep...

oppa's wife said...

Literally crying at the mess Mask has become. Just few weeks ago I would be impatient to watch the episodes and get a massive enjoyment. But guess what I fell asleep watching yesterdays episode within 5 minutes or so.

Writer nims what the hell is going on. Mask woukd have been better as a 16 episode drama.

oyit said...

It is better than punch so far but we have to watch more episodes if we want to compare them fairly.

alicebian said...

Their age difference make me cringe a bit, also with the fact that Yoobi has a face of 6th graderㅋ It is already the fifth episode and her screen time is so little. Writer-nim? Writer-nim!?

__soosee said...

. [+79, -6] I just hope MBC won't end this early like they did with 'A New Leaf'.. Who cares about ratings?

Its KBS ... not mbc

__soosee said...

I dont know why people here says mask should've ended as 16-ep drama , i mean ... i like it being 20 theres so many things arent solved and the reaction of minwoo parents and seo eunha parents... i mean they're revealing miyeon real mask right now , how could it end without showing her real mask.

Nezumi said...

I was expecting Changmin good comments about his acting because in this episode he was so funny and adorable but there's none. He really do such a cute prince.

alicebian said...

Well, fuck. The kiss was so good akdhskahaogwbbskavahdj(...)
And Changmin's acting lmao; Hyung-nim, I want to slap him but love him at the same time.

pffc said...

As a long time K-drama watchers, I have become super aware of how important the writers play in a drama. Mask is super fast paced during first few eps and it still keeps its momentum, but like Knetz said, Choi MiYeon has become super evil. I thought she is just obsessive over her husband and doesn't find her so unlikeable. I hope writer gets their ball rolling.


I am really enjoying SWWTN, but the romance aspect is going too strong and I don't understand when Lee JunKi started liking LeeYooBi either. I like how the scene is written in a very cute way, it should have come at a later time. Story of finding secret plan to kill Gwi has to come forward and also back story between Changmin and Lee YooBi. I hope the writing gets better for next week eps.

kimmyungsoo said...

Ok :)

95k said...

So accdg to ep6, apparently SY started 'liking' YS when she told him the reason why she dresses up like a man (the "your heart is pretty" scene). Anyway, I totally agree with 8! That kiss made my heart flutter too 😍

Lily said...

Age difference of 8 years between the actors or 100 years between the characters? lol

alicebian said...

lmaoooo i think bothㅎㅎㅎㅎ joonki has a very cute personality so that help the chemistry a bit