1 July 2015

[Spoilers] High Society, Hwajung, I Remember You, The Time That I've Loved You

Tuesday, June 30 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 9.8%
2. High Society - 8.9%
3. I Remember You - 4.0%

High Society

Xports News - Naver: 'High Society' Yoon Ji Hye makes up a scandal with Uee and Sung Joon

1. [+2,288, -159] Seriously, Uee's enunciation. I guess her tongue is too short... Has it always been like that?...

2. [+1,234, -108] Park Hyung Shik's acting is jjang.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+236, -19] Uee's really good at expressing emotions and during her crying scenes  but her tone is problematic. Yoo So Young has an annoying voice..

4. [+180, -5] Go Doo Shim's the best actress here. As expected from a veteran

5. [+145, -16] Park Hyung Shik's the best actor of the four leads ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+125, -14] Is it because the writer favours Park Hyun Shik and Im Ji Yeon more.. They have better scenes and better lines. Uee and Sung Joon sure are frustrating to watch

7. [+131, -23] This drama is really fun ㅋㅋ

8. [+105, -7] Is it bad when I say that Park Hyung Shik's prettier than Im Ji Yeon?

Hwajung

My Daily - Naver: 'Hwajung' Kim Jae Won expresses his intention "My plan is to be the king"

1. [+934, -29] His weight loss makes his facial expression look so funny

2. [+843, -31] Why did his face change so much??

3. [+641, -18] Is this the Kim Jae Won I knew..? His face changed significantly

4. [+179, -7] Sure, he doesn't seem like the Kim Jae Won we used to know but that face is similar to King Injo. He lost so much weight to play a despicable role

5. [+164, -20] His popularity was way above Kim Soo Hyun during his 'Romance' days in 2002

6. [+105, -7] His face has gotten weirder because he lost too much weight...

7. [+62, -3] He gave up his visuals and lost weight for the sake of his character.. I loved him in 'Can You Hear My Heart' and his acting is amazing as always

8. [+36, -2] I don't like his character at all ㅠㅠ

I Remember You

tv Report - Naver: 'I Remember You', The young Seo In Gook in Jang Nara's mind is a murderer

1. [+1,395, -30] That doctor is Lee Joon Young and Park Bo Geum might be Min

2. [+1,204, -55] IRY is so fun ㅠㅜㅠI hope the ratings increase!!!

3. [+243, -6] I shouldn't be like this.. I'm already too old to fall for Seo In Gook but damn..

4. [+195, -6] The real psycho is Min. When they were little, Hyun buried the animals that Min killed but the dad misunderstood and thought Hyun is the problematic one. And then Hyun lost his memories. Min probably doesn't know that his dad is dead and just like Hyun, he also has distorted memories..

5. [+184, -7] This drama is so good.. The funny parts during the tension-filled scenes... I love Seo In Gook

6. [+106, -4] Is Min really just an imaginary character? The mobius strip and the two-headed painting might give clues. And notice how the dad refers to Hyun as 'my son' instead of 'my older son'. Park Bo Geum is just a fanservice..

7. [+76, -4] I Remember You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hwajung >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Society

8. [+88, -1] Just imagine if Seo In Gook didn't win Superstar K ㅜㅜㅜ



The Time That I Loved You

Osen - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook start new relationships with other people

1. [+3,591, -88] The last part totally made my heart flutter

2. [+3,223, -87] Lee Jin Wook is so good-looking  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,941, -90] This episode is for sure much better than the first.... So romantic

4. [+948, -20] He has liked her for 17 years??? The last scene made my heart flutter

5. [+436, -18] Ha Ji Won looked so gorgeous in this episode..... especially during that rain scene... Lee Jin Wook's giving me butterflies... When he waited outside her place and when he secretly helped her during the pile game and he knew about the scrunchie all alongㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+347, -12] Congrats to Lee Jin Wook in advance because we all know that Ha Ji Won's male leads always get popular

7. [+273, -7] The first episode was disappointing and I was hesitant to watch the second ep but it's surprisingly good... I thought L's acting would be bad as usual but he matches his role so well. His acting has improved. He's just a cameo, I wish he's a fixed cast. This drama is so good

8. [+183, -6] L's just a cameo and there's a second male lead. Can we get the love triangle started already? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The guy who played Lee Jong Seok's hyung in 'Pinocchio' is really charming. I can't wait for him to show up

9. [+128, -2] This is so fun. Won is so cute and handsome~! The epilogue made my heart flutter. Lucky Hana

10. [+113, -8] Ha Ji Won's the romcom queen and Lee Jin Wook is the romcom king

21 comments:

firda said...

Since i dont understand korea i enjoy high society.. Dont really care about uee's enunciation. I ship ji yi & younha lol

anon said...

So excited for yoon kyun sang to show up in TTILY! Haven't watched the original so I have no idea what his character will be like but I hope he retains the charisima he showed in Pinnochio for this role

guest said...

i love the original with Ariel Lin so i can't find it in myself to watch the Korean version. Honestly, the original Taiwanese drama was fun, touching, sexy and refreshing. i doubt that they would live up to that.

say A said...

. [+236, -19] Uee's really good at expressing emotions and during her crying scenes

i agree with you . Uee's enunciation is not a problem to me either. i enjoy watching her but i wish they would give her more interesting scenes. Hyung Shik is amazing in this drama if only they could interact more.

love7crzyman said...

Can you post anything related to BTOB? Thankyou

gukguk said...

[+184, -7] This drama is so good.. The funny parts during the tension-filled scenes... I love Seo In Gook
Totally agree IRY is such a good drama! the soundtrack is also good and fit the drama well
https://youtu.be/jZtQRVlKM1Y

오다 said...

[+76, -4] I Remember You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hwajung >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Society



basically ........... finally ...... it needs to be reflected on the rating soon T______T

justme said...

Oh gosh give me lee jong suk's hyung already..i fall hard for him during pinnochio lol

the queen said...

Lol. What basically ?!! it's just your taste and that "wall" thing is overused and ridiculous.

오다 said...

have u even ever tried watching IRY? :) this is a new genre of kdrama I've seen in a while whereas other drama mention here is somewhat usually happen in drama-land, so the point is not in the wall as wall / gap but in the unrepeated genre :) sorry if my agree point with knetz bother you

guest said...

that wall thing has always bothered me too and it's ridiculous that people pretend like their opinion is an undeniable fact.

the queen said...

I didn't say anything about the quality of those dramas but to answer your question, no I downloaded IRY episodes( i'm a huge fan of JN myself and i like SIG's acting too) but I have not watched it yet.
but it's not about which drama is better or if you agree with Kanetz or not.
honestly i find it ridiculous how people use ">" or "wall" thing when they state their opinion. i mean, it's not some universal fact or some math problem with one clear answer! it's a matter of opinion and putting it this way, seems rude and ridiculous to me.

huh said...

Her enunciation is really frustrating though, and that's coming from a non-Korean. Her expression is always the same too. She will open her eyes as big as possible, and make the perfect circle "O" lips. I only watch this drama for Hyungsik tbh. The plot is way too dragging. Even if Uee try to pronounce and enunciate her words better, I think that would only help a little.

Booby said...

Thank you kkuljaem for the article about The Time We Were Not in Love <3

Really loving the drama so far !!

genevieve said...

Admin.. no 1N2D articles?

ok. said...

[+195, -6] The real psycho is Min. When they were little, Hyun buried the animals that Min killed but the dad misunderstood and thought Hyun is the problematic one. And then Hyun lost his memories. Min probably doesn't know that his dad is dead and just like Hyun, he also has distorted memories..



this is what i'm thinking and the only reason why i wanna watch the drama to continue to finish it.....but i'm too lazy....i guess i'll just read it through dramabeans or something....

@s900915 said...

4. [+195, -6] The real psycho is Min. When they were little, Hyun buried the animals that Min killed but the dad misunderstood and thought Hyun is the problematic one. And then Hyun lost his memories. Min probably doesn't know that his dad is dead and just like Hyun, he also has distorted memories..
I thought of Min being the real psycho when Min told the dad not to trust Hyun.

KSW said...

his hair parting for the drama is sooooo weird though :(

anon said...

ya i know! his hair at the presscon for the drama makes him look so much older than he actually is :(

silvermaoh said...

i am not feeling the lead on TTILY
i kind of really dont like the character he is playing, i hope the drama gets better. As of now, L has been my favorite part. He looks cute with Ha Ji Won.

__soosee said...

[+76, -4] I Remember You>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hwajung >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Society

Thats it for me , ihate typical kdrama like heirs and High society because i watched too many before and i know what will happen lol