Monday, July 6 Ratings
1. High Society - 9.4%
2. Hwajung - 8.9%
3. I Remember You - 4.6%1. [+1,365, -32] This kiss scene was random
Osen - Naver: 'Hwajung' Lee Yeon Hee and Seo Kang Joon, torn apart by war 'ardent kiss'
2. [+1,202, -42] Awkward accent, awkward facial expressions....
3. [+1,124, -41] I don't know if she's happy or she's sad
4. [+1,106, -39] Awkward crying scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+246, -14] Her face is so pretty but her acting is so crappy
6. [+206, -10] Must be convenient to come from a big company that's got connections....
7. [+128, -8] You'd think her acting has gotten better by now because she probably read the comments but she's still in this stateㅋㅋㅋ Acting is definitely not for her
9. [+47, -2] These screencaps are daebak awkward!!
10. [+45, -6] I'm really enjoying Hwajung and I have no worries about the male lead but it's the female lead who cutting the flow. And what is this kiss scene during a war?.. Sigh.. I have a hard time distinguishing what emotions they're supposed to be showing. Cheer up and put more effort^^
tv Report - Naver: 'High Society', Ambitious man Sung Joon sincerely falls for Uee
1. [+932, -39] Problem is, I can't feel their love for each other
2. [+518, -40] Kwanghee must be fuming right now ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+407, -15] Is there a day that they don't kiss?
4. [+185, -29] I love this drama~~ Can't wait for today's episode
5. [+107, -7] I don't even know how these two fell in love in the first place.. What's up with their storyline?~ Im Ji Yeon's character started to like Chang Soo for his personality~~
6. [+92,-13] Only watching for Park Hyung Shik
7. [+50, -12] These two have a kiss scene basically every week
8. [+40, -6] Im Ji Yeon and Hyung Shik are more fun to watch
9. [+24, -7] Im Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Shik are saving this drama. Except for their scenes, the rest are pretty boring
Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You' Seo In Gook, did he make your heart flutter with his 'caress'?
2. [+945, -15] There's mystery, funny scenes and parts that make your heart flutter. I love this drama
3. [+71, -3] This drama is so unique~ Seo In Gook and Jang Nara's parts balance out the darkness of the investigation plot.. Their chemistry is the best
4. [+64, -11] When he caressed her head... I love Lee Hyun
5. [+51, -4] Sad about the poor ratings are but the story is refreshing. The only drama I've been keeping up to lately
Joy News 24 - Naver: 'I Remember You' Jang Nara, "4% ratings, unfortunate and lamentable"
6. [+12,163, -990] But this drama is really good ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
7. [+11,004, -810] I don't usually write comments.. But this drama is really entertainingㅠ
9. [+9,303, -749] It's really fun though.. If it had premiered before 'High Society', it would be doing better right now
10. [+8,118, -763] This drama is really funㅜㅠㅠㅠ Jang Nara's an actress you can trust
11. [+691, -83] I'm enjoying it very much.. But most viewers these days don't watch dramas on tv anymore.. Cheer up!!!!!!
12. [+199, -34] Ratings aren't everything.. Most of the dramas I've loved didn't do so well ratings-wise.. I really don't care as long as I enjoy a drama