13 July 2015

[Spoilers] High Society, I Remember You

Mon, July 13 Ratings
1. High Society - 9.4%
2. Hwajung - 9.1%
3. I Remember You - 4.7%


tv Report - Naver: 'High Society' Sung Joon's late confession to Uee "I started to love you"

1. [+1,697, -75] She's looking more like Son Dambi

2. [+1,624, -76] I don't like it when actresses use circle lenses... But Uee needs it

3. [+1,170, -105] I love Sung Joon's acting today... Uses his gaze to act and his lines were well-delivered plus he has crazy good visuals ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+347, -5] The writer loves shower scenes. I swear, she puts her characters in the shower every time they feel conflicted ㅋㅋ



My Daily - Naver

5. [+627, -38] That scene was beautiful but sad  ㅠㅠ As much as I want them to be happy, it might be a tragic end for them . Hyung Shik and Ji Yeon are the best part about this drama

6. [+379, -71] Reminds me of 'Obsessed' ㅠㅠ

7. [+149, -9] They won't  pull out the ridiculous pregnancy card, right? I would hate it if they use 'pregnancy + parents who disapprove' cliche

8. [+70, -10] This drama is really good. Do well!!



Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You' Park Bo Geum puts Jang Nara into a crisis 

1. [3,835, -83] Don't know why the ratings are so low

2. [+2,615, -41] It's so fun

3. [+329, -6] The orange that fell in Park Bo Geum's car might provide a clue

4. [+131, -1] The two brothers witnessed a horrific incident when they were young, perhaps the death of their mother.. The hyung lost his memories while the dongsaeng retained his. The dongsaeng started to develop psychopathic qualities after the incident and he might have been obsessed about the idea of turning his hyung into an exact reflection of himself, which explains those two-headed drawings.  He wanted his hyung to be a psychopath too and until now, only feels that strong sense of unity with his hyung but the hyung doesn't remember him at all...

5. [+127, -2] I seriously think that there should be a new system of measuring ratings

6. [+126, -2] Park Bo Geum is the dongsaeng.. He's still a psycho as a grown-up

7. [+100, -3] Give.... me.... the preview

8. [+68, -3] It's so fun. Park Bo Geum's is the dongsaeng and Doctor Lee Joon Ho is Lee Joon Young...^^


22 comments:

Ivery said...

I remember you ratings stay at 4.7

lili said...

" [+68, -3] It's so fun. Park Bo Geum's is the dongsaeng and Doctor Lee Joon Ho is Lee Joon Young...^^ "


i already know about it when i watch ep 2/3 .. its easy to guess

Faye said...

4. [+347, -5] The writer loves shower scenes. I swear, she puts her characters in the shower every time they feel conflicted ㅋㅋ LOL LOL. JY is the only one without a shower scene now.

Guest said...

nowadays bad rating =/= bad drama, sometime its more popular by younger audiences that watch it online. ex. WAY, IRY, MLE, MBB etc.

but its still nice to see the rating posting here, nice kkuljaem.

sleepyhead said...

is it me or did UEE's acting worsen. I liked her in Ojakgyo Brothers but not so much in Hogoo's Love and history.

주황 공주 said...

exactly. agree with you.
i think not worsen but in Ojakgyo, she pick the right character for her so she shine there........ too early to call her as a good actress.....

Diana Sone said...

I think her acting is OK.. the plot sucks though
and something about her eyes is too bothering me....
it's so HUGE and the white part is too obvious...
is it because of her weight loss too?

오다 said...

fighting for IRY ^^~ awesome drama this year, unexpected of KBS hehe

JLy said...

I am enjoying "I remember you." The Acting and plot is solid. The story keeps you on your toes.

placeforu said...

Thank u, kkuljaem for always posting drama ratings.

It's ironic that High Society is doing better than Hwajung now. Hwahjung starts of great then the plot is not interesting enough to pull in more viewers. I am patiently waiting for Scholar Who Walks the Night ep 3 on Wednesday. That drama is promising so far. I hope I won't have to drop it half way and continue with excitement.

A Young Minkseok's Sky said...

[3,835, -83] Don't know why the ratings are so low

[+127, -2] I seriously think that there should be a new system of measuring ratings



Yes this drama is so fun... IRY and Oh my ghost are the most exiting dramas these days that keep me alive every week... Why are the ratings are so low u.u.u.u.u..

Linnea said...

What is MLE and MBB???

Shinexoara said...

My Love Eun-dong and My Beautiful Bride

ok. said...

i should stop reading these comments about IRY before watching the episodes they spoil so much and yet i can't help but nod my head and agree with everything.

Mapel said...

Really dissatisfied with her acting in Hogu's Love. Is she knetz sweetheart? Bc I don't hear much complain about her acting when some really had it harsh.

nugu said...

Are the new episodes of I Remember You with engsub out yet?

Guest said...

My love eundong and my beautifull bride, both of them aired in cable chnnel.

Salma ELF said...

What abt Hwajung? Why didn't you translate the comments there?!

Salma ELF said...

._.


But b-but .. Key whatever~~

KkulJaem꿀잼 said...

Like I said last week, the articles are dominated with comments about Lee Yeon Hee's acting. I will only translate if I get a request or if there is a shift in netizens' opinions.

⇨★♔DRAMA★SENSEI♔★⇦ said...

Really loing High Socierty~!!! XD

https://youtu.be/zc5_fxFDXIg

Salma ELF said...

Okey, Tnk's~~
Keep up the good work *^*