Mon, July 13 Ratings
1. High Society - 9.4%
2. Hwajung - 9.1%
3. I Remember You - 4.7%
tv Report - Naver: 'High Society' Sung Joon's late confession to Uee "I started to love you"
2. [+1,624, -76] I don't like it when actresses use circle lenses... But Uee needs it
3. [+1,170, -105] I love Sung Joon's acting today... Uses his gaze to act and his lines were well-delivered plus he has crazy good visuals ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+347, -5] The writer loves shower scenes. I swear, she puts her characters in the shower every time they feel conflicted ㅋㅋ
My Daily - Naver
5. [+627, -38] That scene was beautiful but sad ㅠㅠ As much as I want them to be happy, it might be a tragic end for them . Hyung Shik and Ji Yeon are the best part about this drama
6. [+379, -71] Reminds me of 'Obsessed' ㅠㅠ
7. [+149, -9] They won't pull out the ridiculous pregnancy card, right? I would hate it if they use 'pregnancy + parents who disapprove' cliche
8. [+70, -10] This drama is really good. Do well!!
1. [3,835, -83] Don't know why the ratings are so low
2. [+2,615, -41] It's so fun
3. [+329, -6] The orange that fell in Park Bo Geum's car might provide a clue
4. [+131, -1] The two brothers witnessed a horrific incident when they were young, perhaps the death of their mother.. The hyung lost his memories while the dongsaeng retained his. The dongsaeng started to develop psychopathic qualities after the incident and he might have been obsessed about the idea of turning his hyung into an exact reflection of himself, which explains those two-headed drawings. He wanted his hyung to be a psychopath too and until now, only feels that strong sense of unity with his hyung but the hyung doesn't remember him at all...
5. [+127, -2] I seriously think that there should be a new system of measuring ratings
6. [+126, -2] Park Bo Geum is the dongsaeng.. He's still a psycho as a grown-up
7. [+100, -3] Give.... me.... the preview
8. [+68, -3] It's so fun. Park Bo Geum's is the dongsaeng and Doctor Lee Joon Ho is Lee Joon Young...^^