21 July 2015

[Spoilers] High Society, I Remember You

Tue, July 21 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 11%
2. High Society - 9%
3. I Remember You - 5%



Osen - Naver: 'High Society' Park Hyung Shik cries his heart out after his break up with Im Ji Yeon 

1. [+5,920, -192] A drama made for Park Hyung Shik. Isn't he just so awesome? I'm happy that he's getting positive response

2. [+4,034, -146] Hyung Shik-ah ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜYou're so cool

3. [+464, -12] More screen time for Chang Soo and Ji Yi please

4. [+203, -7] SBS, give them this year's best couple awardㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+189, -3] "No. I love her" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋOh, that was so good

6. [+180, -7] When will Park Hyun Shik pick his next project? I'm already excited

7. [+159, -5] Chang Soo's mom is different from other chaebol moms in dramas.. I feel like she'll approve of them ㅋㅋ

Nate

8. [+334, -7] You're the main character

9. [+264, -7] Park Hyung Shik has always done a great job with his previous minor roles.. He was never awkward.. He was so cute in 'Heirs' and he nailed his role as the maknae brother in 'What's with the Family?'. Ji Yi-Chang Soo couple is so fun ㅋㅋ

10. [+18, -1] Cried my eyes out because of Park Hyung Shikㅠㅠ




Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You' Jang Nara gives Seo In Gook a surprise kiss

1. [+2,713, -39] Could barely catch my breath throughout this episode

2. [+2,370, -40] Never saw this kiss scene coming but it's still sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,229, -63] I don't want a lame ending just like that of  'The Girl Who Sees Smell' ~~~

4. [+406, -5] This drama's daebakㅜㅜ  I'm so sad about the ratings

4. [+239, -4] When I watched the trailer for this drama, I thought it would be another immature romcom but it focuses more on investigation than love lines.  It deserves more viewers and high ratings. No crappy actors, love triangles and makjang. This is one of the better dramas this year 

5. [+181, -3] Seo In Gook should've kissed her back

6. [+182, -4] I don't mind the big age gap as they have a pretty good chemistry ~^^ They're so pretty together~^^ More romantic scenes for the remaining episodes please

7. [+147, -1] I love how this drama is 80% investigation and 20%  romance

8. [+104, -1] Lee Hyun's so sexy~~~

9. [+103, -1] How do I wait another week?

21 comments:

@s900915 said...

Just finished watching IRY and OMGOMGGGGG the kiss scene!!!! Hyeon should kiss her back, he is such a good kisser ㅠㅠ

오다 said...

let's wait for it on next week episode. i can't wait huhu

Guest said...

i usually hate romance + detective/suspense drama because its cant focus in detective part like I Surround You and TGWCSS. I prefer something like Missing Noir M, detective drama without romance or with right amount of romance like My Beautiful Bride and this I Remember You.

commedesfuckdown said...

The translation is a bit off though. I just watched and he replied: "now you are seeing me!"

commedesfuckdown said...

He will probably kiss her later

commedesfuckdown said...

Changsoo is such a likeable character. From one perspective, he is just a selfish mommy boy; but he plays the emotional connections well enough that we empathize with him. SungJoon finally is picking up with his role, its just too late. But seems like all four of them will end up happy

오다 said...

oh really ? now that dialogue make more sense :) thank you

Stormrox said...

Why do ppl like jiyi so much? She is annoying, a bad friend and her soooo called positive personality seems sooo fake, idk idnt like her character, bt chang soo is just the best

Skylar said...

Im jiyeon is a poor actress too

yesIknowKimchi said...

They really have to take into account the people streaming the show rather than only the people watching it on TV. I have seen in the translated comments more than once that they were complaining about the same thing. I remember you is a good drama and I don't want it to be canceled just because less people of the generation that watches it watch it at home

Karin C. said...

I think it's bc she has good chemistry w Chang soo and they're cute together! But her acting does need a little improvement, but at least she isn't absolutely terrible imo

nugu said...

Where did you watch it?

오다 said...

myasiantv

Stormrox said...

Tbh idc abt her acting, bt the character is annoying and oblivious a bad friend and she is no positive, she always looking for a shoulder to cry

Stormrox said...

Naaa she has no good chemistry with chang soo, i think chang soo is the one making the couple likeable bt i really cant stand her character at all.

oppa's wife said...

IRY was so freaking dope in episode 10. I love how the fight scenes are equally powerful despite her being a female lead. The murder plot is intense and romance isnt excessive but still cute.

I so hope Min isnt the killer, but theres very little chance of that.

And Lee Hyun is just a gorgeous piece of earthling. I want to kiss him too. Lol.

oppa's wife said...

Park Hyung Shik's talents are being wasted in this super mediocre drama. I so hope he picks up a romcom in tvN soon. And with a better actress as his partner.

None said...

I was really impressed how the writer didn't make Jjang Nara's character some weakling who depends on men. When she fought off the attacker who was trying to kill her;damn! I was impressed. I barely watch any drama. I started watching this drama because of Kyungsoo and now I'm hooked. I can't wait for mondays to come.

StrawBerry said...

The drama is lame but he stole the show.

charendbsk said...

I feel you, Jiyi make the story so cheesy

charendbsk said...

People fall for changsoo but i will always fall for joonki, changsoo is too weak as a man and always whining, and if he love jiyi that much he must fight until the end (over the money)