27 July 2015

[Spoilers] High Society, I Remember You

Mon, July 27 Ratings
1. Hwajung - 10.3%
2. High Society - 9.7%
3. I Remember You - 4.8%



fnn News - Naver: 'High Society's finale is just around the corner ... 'Will it be a happy ending? 

1. [+2,485, -133] Park Hyung Shik's the scene stealerㅋㅋㅋㅋ He acts the best in this drama

2. [+1,944, -176] What will this drama do without Hyung Shik?..

3. [+755, -45] I want a happy ending for the two couples

4. [+268, -14] Please have a season 2 ㅋㅋChang Soo and his mom have the best scenes. Park Hyung Shik is jjang!

5. [+89, -12] Park Hyung Shik's career is benefitting from this drama. His acting is endearing and he's good at making people's hearts flutter. You stole this ahjumma's heart. I'm looking forward to your next project.  I want a happy ending for Chang Soo and Ji Yi



tv Report - Naver: 'High Society' Sung Joon retires for Uee's sake

6. [+185, -5] I'll bet everything to have a guy like that. *Heart attack*

7. [+125, -5] Good on you Sung Joon. Totally seeing him differently

8. [+95, -6] Broke my heart when he told Yoona Ha to win

9. [59, -5] High Society's already ending? It's been so fun

10. [+24, -2] Despite Yoon Ha's audacious character gone downhill because of love plus the immature lines, this drama has been so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Xports News - Naver: 'I Remember You' Choi Won Young was Do Kyung Soo who has a tragic family history

1. [+4,872, -57] There's nothing shocking about it but what I really like is that they made the reveal so seamless rather than it being forced and dramatic

2. [+4,180, -275]  Wow daebak. Do Kyung Soo's gaze is giving me the chills ㅠㅠㅠI love that scene where he was face to face with Lee Hyun and his eyes are about to drop a tear.

3. [+3,143, -55] Although we already knew about it,  this drama is fun ㅠㅠ

4. [+641, -6] And the first thing he heard from his mom when was born "Please put him away from me"...

5. [+542, -7] Seeing Lee Joon Young's past, he's more pitiful than I thoughtㅠㅠ  Like he was born to be a monster...

6. [+616, -5] He killed everyone except for the woman who took care of him and released him..

7. [+653, -54] D.O's so good at acting... Goosebumps. Better than most idols

8. [+420, -7] This isn't a twist but this drama is way too good.

9. [+114, 0] The lines that gave me goosebumps today... Lee Joon Young: Mom, long time no see... Min: I will remember you

Nate 

10. [+310, -8] Everyone knew but the journalists ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+234, -9] Ah.. This drama is underrated ㅠㅠ


0 comments: