12 July 2015

[Spoilers] Make a Woman Cry, My Beautiful Bride, The Time I've Loved You


Xports News - Naver: 'Make a Woman Cry', Hits best rating of 23% 'New record'

1. [+899, -94] Kim Jung Eun has to be awarded the Top Excellence Award this year... She even had to do those action scenes.. Her acting is the best

2. [+777, -69] F*cking hate Ha Hee Ra...

3. [+729, -128] Kim Jung Eun's acting is good enough to earn her a Daesang. Lee Tae Ran's natural while Ha Hee Ra's reads her script like she's reading a book

4. [+495, -60] This is more fun than 'Legendary Witch' which ended a while back!

5. [+199, -5] Better than 'Bluebird's House'

6. [+119, -12] If only this drama had a more charming villain... But Ha Hee Ra's freaking annoying

7. [+37, 0] I switch channels when it comes to makjang drama but I'm strangely hooked on this one. The cast is so good at acting

8. [+37, -3] I like Song Chang Euiㅎㅎㅎ Lee Tae Ran's character is so fun and Kim Jung Eun's makes me shiver with her action scenes. This drama is so fun



enews 24 - Naver: 'My Beautiful Bride' Ryu Seung Soo is the suspect to Lee Jae Yong's death! 

1. [+402, -5] This drama got the action, emotions and melo right.. Kim Moo Yeol-ssi is so charming~~

2. [+352, -9] Kim Moo Yeol is an amazing actor

3. [+273, -28] Cmon journalist, why would you title it like that? There are people who have yet to watch the reruns

4. [+53, -1] Wow this drama is so thrilling... I wish the ratings would increase

5. [+51, -2] Ah. Impressive quality. It's as if I'm watching a movie each time.. I love the cast and this deserves higher ratings

6. [+49, -3] If they promote this more, I'm sure it'll hit daebak.. Kim Moo Yeol's rediscovery

7. [+46, -2] Amazing. It's like the Misaeng of its genre by how detailed it is. There's always a clear reason to why they return to the past and why Kim Moo Yeol risks his live to save Go Sung Hee...

8. [+38, -2] The only weekend drama I'm keeping up to


Osen - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won struggles with love and work in her 30s

1. [+4,535, -53] Honey falls from my eyes when I see Ha Ji Won with Lee Jin Wook

2. [+3,580, -50] The last part made me swoonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jin Wook's awesome

3. [+2,374, -51] TTILY is daebak 

4. [+607, -12] As expected, the epilogue today is again daebak..

5. [+547, -13] This drama is so relatable

6. [+179, -20] I'm liking it better than the original but the please do something about the male leads'  hairstyleㅠㅠ They're both handsome but it's so hard to concentrate because I'm too fixated on the awful hair part

EDaily - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' repeated change in production team, a struggle for Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

7. [+4,022, -104] No wonder. The script is a bit cluttered and the characters are ambiguous.. It's meant to be a sweet romcom but it's still lacking.. Watching it for the two leads..

8. [+2,633, -33] This is making it hard for the cast

9. [+2,197, -97] Ha Ji Won's pretty and Lee Jin Wook is awesome~^^ Cheer up, Oh Hana and Choi Won ~~~!!!

10. [+327, -14] Some parts are repetitive.. As a viewer who has been watching each broadcast, I admit that it's disappointing and there's nothing brand new to it ㅠㅠ This is all due to the writer and the PDㅠㅠ  I love the cast but the plot is below my expectations

10 comments:

hikari_ said...

Uhhhmmmn I'm only watching Mask and Oh My Ghost right now.... any more good suggestions???

Stormrox said...

Scholar who walks the night, nt thaaat great bt nt bad either

swinter101 said...

My love Eun Dong, I stayed up until 3am to watch all 12 on Friday. Then I watched the new eps with no Eng sub 3times it's really good, I haven't found anything this good since KMHM

오다 said...

hello monster / i remember you. the directing is good, the casts are awesome, the plot is genius :)

Faye said...

Thank you for the MAWC article!!

lili said...

hidden identity / my beautiful bride ,

toru2 said...

I would choose In Time With You easily anytime over TTWNIL.

sojuqueen said...

Haha same.

오다 said...

in time with you has a heart warming vibe which i don't get in TTWNIL. such a waste of good cast like HJW and LJW. more over, a remake should not change the whole basic plot, i don't know why korea seems always make a new drama titled as "remake"

오다 said...

the friendship value is the basic building for their relationship. how da ren was taking care of youqing .... :'( ahahahaha let's just end this ITWY talk lmao ...