8 July 2015

[Spoilers] Mask, Masked Prosecutor, Scholar Who Walks the Night + High Society, I Remember You

Wed, July 8 Ratings
1. Mask- 10.8%
2. Scholar Who Walks the Night - 7.7%
3. Masked Prosecutor - 5.9%

Mask 

Newsen - Nate: 'Mask' Joo Ji Hoon proposes to Soo Ae 'end of their contract marriage' 

1. [+354, -4] The past few weeks have been frustrating but it's getting better again. Soo Ae is so pretty

2. [+333, -7] Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon were so cute in this episodeㅋㅋ During the customer service training, his smile was so hilariousㅋㅋ "Please be my real wife"~~ Daebakㅠㅠ But why am I worried? Like this is calm before a stormㅠㅠ

3. [+28, -1] They match so well ㅋㅋTheir scenes together are jjang ㅋㅋSoo Ae's face and voice are pretty. And Joo Ji Hoon's so funny and cute ㅋ

Naver

4. [+2,986, -36] "Don't know if you're the flower or the dress is the flower".. I would be cringing if somebody else said this but Joo Ji Hoon said it romantically ㅋㅋ

5. [+2,345, -33] Falling for Joo Ji Hoon... Had no idea he was so charming

6. [+266, -4] Joo Ji Hoon's lines make my fingers curl.... But that adds to the fun

7. [+145, -9] Let's remind ourselves that he's taken.....

9. [+71, -2] Their chemistry is jjang 

10. [+51, -2] Although their relationship has turned sour, I still have hopes that Seok Hoon and Mi Yeon will end up

Masked Prosecutor

Xports News - Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah's heart-stopping kiss

1. [+112, -3] Joo Sang Wook is so handsome.....

2. [+74, -3] Why no comments for this fun drama?ㅠㅠ Joo Sang Wook is handsome..

3. [+73, -6] They stayed all  night to film but Joo Sang Wook still looks handsome.. Sad to see Masked Prosecutor endㅠㅠ

4. [+33, -7] No comments.....

5. [+16, -1] Joo Sang Wook is a good actor and is so handsome!! Do well in other projects~ This drama has such a lackluster female lead and isn't doing well in ratings

6. [+14, -6] Kim Sun Ah's role is so boring. I've been watching since Episode 1 but sadly, I had to drop it

7. [10, 0] Joo Sang Wook is so good at acting

8. [+11, 0] Joo Sang Wook is awesome!!!!!

9. [+8, -5] Not many comments because it's not popular

Scholar Who Walks the Night 

My Daily - Naver: 'Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Joon Ki who transformed into a vampire bites his lover Kim So Eun

1. [+5,886, -149] As expected of Lee Joon Kiㅠㅠㅠㅠ ❤️ But who is this drama's music director?

2. [+5,284, -170] Lee Joon Ki's honestly amazing at acting. Gave me goosebumps during his vampire transformation scene;;; Lee Soo Hyuk's voice is sexy, Kim So Eun's stunning and Lee Yoo Bi's acting is natural. SWWTN, do well ㅠㅠ♡♡

3. [+4,422, -109] Lee Joon Ki's acting is brilliant.... !

4. [+2,615, -91] The BGM was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+543, -16] Who is the music director?.... Everything is good except for the music

6. [+350, -9] Lee Hyun Woo's just a cameo???... Kinda shocked that Kim So Eun died in the first episode but relieved that she's has a doppelgänger who'll appear later on

Nate

7. [+642,-15] Lee Joon Ki slays in sageuks

8. [+584, -13] Lee Joon Ki is memorable in sageuks ㅜㅜㅜㅜHis acting... is jjang

9. [+36, -4] I feel sorry for actors like Lee Hyun Woo. He has been acting since he was young and although he continuously appears in dramas, idols are prioritized for lead roles. I honestly think they should've given the Crown Prince role to him

10. [+35, -2] To all those who suck at acting, this is how you do it.

11. [+31, -8] I love the pacing of this drama but the music is terrible. Didn't feel the sadness between Lee Joon Ki and Kim So Eun and the ending left me disappointed. But, Lee Joon Ki's acting blew me away. Sad that we won't see Lee Hyun Woo again. The Crown Prince role should've gone to him

12. [+21, -2] A one man showㅋㅋㅋ The story can only get better at this point but acting-wise, the others are way out of Lee Joon Ki's league




Tue, July 7 Ratings
1. High Society - 9.2%
2. Hwajung - 8.8%
3. I Remember You - 4.8%

High Society

Xports News - Naver: First female lead of her kind.. Reasons why 'High Society' is doing well

1. [+6,577, -273] Frankly speaking, Im Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Shik are doing most of the work

2. [+4,627, -145] Feels like I'm watching an 80's drama during Im Ji Yeon and Park Hyung Shik's scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+717, -32] Park Hyung Shik and Go Doo Shim are hard carrying this drama

Osen - Naver

4. [+5,554, -188] So adorable that they left me speechless. They're the main couple for sure.

5. [+3,882, -135] More scenes of these two please ㅜㅠ

6. [+955, -29] Park Hyung Shik is the prettiest in this drama

7. [+835, -23] Writer-nim, tell us the truth. Park Hyung Shik and Im Ji Yeon are the leads, right?

8. [+459, -13] This couple is romantic..

9. [+342, -7] Using the weather as an excuse to not breakup ㅋㅋ

10. [+157, -9] I hope it rains everyday just so they don't break up ㅠㅠ

I Remember You 

Osen - Naver: 'I Remember You', Seo In Gook apparently lost his memories twice

1. [+2,260, -27] Something happened between Seo In Gook and Park Bo Geum when they were young

2. [+180, -2] It was the younger brother who drew the scary pictures and not Seo In Gook. He wanted to hide the fact that his dongsaeng is a psycho thus told the dad that he drew them. But the younger bro told the dad to not believe his hyung

3. [+172, -1] Choi Won Young is suspicious!! He must be Lee Joon Young..

4. [+123, -2] I've been speculating that Park Bo Geum is the younger bro.. But now, I think it's one of the detectives

5. [+107, -5] I wanna know the story of Lee Hyun's mom's death too~!!!! This drama is really fun!!


tv Report -Naver: 'I Remember You' strong online presence... reached 20 million buzzwords on SNS 

6. [+142, 0] I highly recommend IRY

7. [+135, 0] This drama is really fun. The acting and the story are spot on. It's thrilling, touching and gives a good amount of laughters. So good.

9. [+36, 0] This drama makes me feel like I'm one of the characters, like I'm really transported to the crime scenes and solving cases with the detectives

10. [+18, 0] I was bored one day and I stumbled upon this drama.  Hwaiting to the cast and crew

(Note: I'll be dropping Hwajung because the comments are mostly about Lee Yeon Hee's acting which is getting redundant. I will translate if there are requests for it.)


23 comments:

panshel said...

I had to replay Hyung Shik's "Do you want to spend the night with me?" a couple of times just to make sure I didn't hear wrongly.
This was me: "What did he just say? Did he really say what I think he said? Yep, preview confirms it." This better not be a tease; it better happen next episode.

Fanny Fanita said...

I'm curious why dont kkuljaem also post spoiler for hidden identity

GRRM said...

I remember you is so good :( sad the ratings aren't

오다 said...

rating isn't everything sometimes <3 good drama will still be a good drama no matter what ^^

bibi said...

You live in Korea?

A. said...

Nooooo. I meant KBS World channel. We have KBS World here in Malaysia

AdelaideElliot said...

SWWTN is incredible and I'm so thankful Jun Ki picked another fun fushion sageuk like Arang and the Magistrate bcuz that drama was truly one of a kind and SWWTN has the same feel. So much darkness, mystery, fantasy and romance as well as politics.


I'm sad IRY still doesn't have good ratings :( I hope they increase. '


Jiyeon & Hyungsik get cuter and more fun every episode. I really love their couple and find them so interesting. I'm glad they aren't frustrating like a lot of couples who break up frequently and don't communicate. They're honest with each other and they really try to work things out. Next episode looks fun!

@s900915 said...

I really agree with the BGM comment for SWWTN lol

Mapel said...

I feel bored. None of these drama interest me. My drama (both OMG and Time to love) on weekend.
It feels longer when the drama played at the weekend 😝

PS :
Kkuljaem could you please translate Infinity Challenge this week and next week too (the music festival episodes).
Thanks a bunch ❤❤

placeforu said...

It's ironic how High Society main leads are UEE and SungJoon yet Park HyunShik and Im JiYeon are getting more buzz. Park Hyunshik has seriously improved a lot as an actor and it's good that he's not taking on lead role right away but instead started from the side characters, second leads and in the near future, first male lead for sure.

HJK said...

isnt it funny how acting idols do better job than acting models? in both WAY and HS, the idols get so much buzz while the leads ( model-turned-actor) get so much hate

__soosee said...

[+145, -9] Let's remind ourselves that he's taken.....

silvermaoh said...

yeah I remember is the best drama I have seen so far since Healer

silvermaoh said...

hmm there is nothing about Orange Marmalade :(
I actually really liked these past episodes, they were really good. I will miss the Joseon part fo the drama

blueming said...

Omg i can't wait for high society next week, what changsoo and jiyi gonna doXD they're trolling couple hahahaaa

Coco said...

Im watching IRY y Scholar who walks the night, I was watching High Society, but Im sorry is so boring for me, so I drop it

짝머 said...

sungjoon's act is hm.

sojuqueen said...

I want to watch high society for hyungsik but that means i will have to watch the remaining shit too so i wont lol. Why cant they just make.him and im ji yeon the leads. Then i will deffo tune in. I dont like sung joon and uee. Their characters are so unbearable.

nugu said...

Who is?

eunhye said...

I must be the only one who actually likes the sung joo - uee couple, though I will agree that the writer really isn't giving them that many good scences which is sad cause I think they have a lot of potential

commedesfuckdown said...

Joo Ji hoon is dating Gain from Brown Eyed Girls.

commedesfuckdown said...

They better!!! Prob Jiyi will get pregnant and all to make the drama even more complicated lol. UEE is going to discover Sungjoon's real intention. I really wish UEE's role was given to Han Groo, and Park Seo Joon instead of Sungjoon. They would have been perfect. High Society is doing great despite such a weak cast, almost same rating wise with Mask, just imagine the hype if the main lead were better actors with more chemistry

commedesfuckdown said...

The problem is Sungjoon though, and their zero chemistry. UEE had a better chemistry with her oppa.