6 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Beautiful Bride, The Time I've Loved You


Xports News - Naver: 'My Beautiful Bride' Kim Moo Yeol and Go Sung Hee's tearful reunion

1. [+2,541, -106] Kim Moo Yeol's really handsome...

2. [+2,241, -55] Hoping for Kim Moo Yeol-ssi to get recognition through this drama! He's awesome. Cheering for you!

3. [+1,087, -20] This drama is so fun  ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1,005, -24] ㅠㅠㅠThis scene was daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+238, -4] This scene was daebak.  Yesterday, Kim Moo Yeol's parts and the music made me cry   ㅠㅠㅠㅠ MBB's plot and pace are totally daebak

6. [+217, -5] This is an action drama but why is it so sad?.. Kim Moo Yeol always gives his best shot when he acts.. Do well~~

7. [+131, -3] He became a bank teller because of Yoon Joo Young.. How amazing.. But the pace is a bit slow... It looks it was Lee Jin Sook who rescued Yoon Joo Young

8. [+116, -3] This drama is really good! People should give it a try!!

9. [+113, -4] Seriously, police?? Why would you help the gangster?

10. [+95, -4] This drama is like a movie... Why can't people recognize gems like this ? It deserves high ratings... We need to stop making makjang dramas


Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Will Yoon Kyun Sang complicate Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's relationship? 'First appearance' 

1. [+2,482, -47] The way Yoon Kyung Sang smiled when he saw Ha Ji Won ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThat was awesome

2. [+1,981, -28] L leaves and this guy will take his place?

3. [+1,627, -31] This drama makes my heart flutter like crazy ㅠ♥♥

4. [+1,527, -62] He looks like Choi Min Yong..

5. [+331, -5] This guy is a good actor.. He's still a rookie and not that many people know about him yet.. And he played an uptight guy in 'Pinocchio' who always worries about his dongsaengㅋㅋ He's handsome and tall ㅋㅋReminds me of Kim Soo Hyun when he starred in 'Will it Snow for Christmas?'

6. [+258, -6] The love square begins  ㅠㅠ This drama is so fun and the epilogue gave me a heart attack  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+206, -3] One week left... Ah...

8. [+185, -7] I've been waiting for Yoon Kyung Sang 

9. [+92, -4] Got really excited when I saw the kiss for this episode's preview but it turned out to be an imagination.. So misleading

10. [+80, -4] Ha Ji Won's acting is amazing and Lee Jin Wook is so charming. Their chemistry is intense. Just get together already♥♥♥

18 comments:

omoooo said...

my beautiful bride really daebak.. I totally recommend it

fine wine said...

Can you please give me more info please?! i don't like dramas that only focus on actions without having interesting dialogs.

omoooo said...

it's about a guy finding her fiance (her fiance is missing) .. lol.. and her fiance kept many secret from him.. its melodrama and action, the story really interesting, no makjang2..

sojuqueen said...

How many episodes?

sojuqueen said...

Awww the hyung from Pinnochio! I love him but I will have to hate him for the drama. I just love Wan so much. Hana + Wan ❤

omoooo said...

16 ep (to be confirmed)

KroncongProtol said...

it's like Mr And Mr. Smith though. I mean, basically this couple having a dangerous secret which is enough to destroy each other

pinkcherry said...

OCN has lists of great dramas. I don't
Know who the writers of their dramas are but they are really different from the typical makjang ones . This is my personal opinion but i find Mask and High Society so makjang and unrealistic...too much cringe moments as well.

my beautiful bride is really good. I never like Go Seung Hee look or acting . However she surprises me here.
She is so beautiful and i like her character too.

sojuqueen said...

yes! i hate long dramas. how many episodes have aired already if you know?

justme said...

Yes yoon kyun sang! I will be rooting for him and will finally start watching the drama lol

omoooo said...

6 ep.. but 5 and 6 still in raw vers.. lol I hate long dramas too.. im not sure about lead actress since GSH is the bride.. I hope its GSH too..

Ivery said...

Lsy is the female lead

Ivery said...

Finally my beautiful bride review!

pinkcherry said...

Agree i prefer GSH too

amaBeez said...

agree..! OCN drama are always awesome.. seems like everything from OCN are such high quality drama and definitely faaaaar from makjang.. lol

pot said...

where can i find the list of dramas from OCN?

amaBeez said...

http://asianwiki.com/Category:OCN_TV-Dramas

toru2 said...

Went to watch TW version after TTTIL aired 2 episodes. Up to current 4th episode, I would choose the TW version over this one. Anyway, it's still early to judge. I would still continue watching for Lee JinWook and Yoon kyungsang!