18 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong (Finale), Oh My Ghostess, The Time I've Loved You


Star News - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong', Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang reunite after 1 year 'Happy ending'

1. [+2,204, -32] Joo Jin Mo's gaze is a masterpiece

2. [+1,563, -55] Well-made story + good cinematography! To the cast, you've worked hard!!

3. [+1,438, -25] I'm relieved that it ended happily  ㅎㅎ

4. [+1,232, -41] Thank you for this good drama...

5. [+317, -10] The finale is a bit of a let down but you've made me  happy each week. I feel empty now that it's over

6. [+289, -4] A shame that they didn't show Ra Il call him 'dad' or at least a scene of the three eating together

7. [+254, -21] How is this a happy ending???? What about Ra Il...??????????

8. [+205, -7] Would've been my most favourite drama if the writer didn't mess up the last few episodes.. Still relieved that it's a happy ending

9. [+99, -5] They made Hyun Soo such a pitiful character... We didn't see the son calling him 'dad'

10. [+71, -12] The ending left me unsatisfied..... Ah...... How did a potential masterpiece abruptly turn into a cancerous story?



tv Report - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess', Mystery guy Im Joo Hwan's terrfying twist

1. [+7,049, -58] His facial expression when he threw it... Goosebumps ㄷㄷ An evil spirit's using him

2. [+4,397, -98] Had no idea he's capable of acting like this... Im Joo Hwan is so handsome

3. [+3,484, -72] What a psycho... So scary

4. [+462, -6] Im Joo Hwan hit Jo Jung Seok's sister in a hit and run. Seulgi witnessed that and he killed her. The notebook that with the money contains some insights about her death and it'll be such a huge shock later on when she reads about the details of the hit and run


Naver

5. [+2,141, -59] Jo Jung Seok, this dude, saved the country in his past life

6. [+1,759, -60] Gummy dislikes this article

7. [+1,397, -23] That was so sweet despite it being an imagination scene

8. [+911, -36] Mottae solos dislike this article



Xports News - Naver:'The Time I've Loved You' Ha Ji Won chooses Lee Jin Wook over Yoon Kyun Sang

1. [+5,099, -64] Just let the two be togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kinda feel sorry for Cha Seo Hoo although the two dated before

2. [+3,801, -202] Was laughing for no reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is the female lead such a nuisance? She's clearly trying to manage her fish pond;;; Kang Yebin's scene was refreshing

3. [+837, -17] The female lead in the Taiwanese version isn't overly charming but her lines are unique  and heartfelt. The male lead has a profound understanding of the female lead and accepts her differences and sorrows but in this version, the two leads' friendship go as far as chicken feet buddies. I wish their relationship was written with more depth. The script and direction are weak

4. [+668, -34] Felt so sorry for Cha Seo Hoo at the end...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Hana and Won look great together but she's a total nuisance ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+540, -10] Honestly speaking, the story is so weird.... Cha Seo Hoo is also in the wrong but I sort of understand his character. I feel bad seeing him gets pushed aside by Won and Hana's close friendshipㅋㅋ I think they're going too far with the best friend concept....

6. [+332, -12] The last part was cider(t/n: expression of relief)ㅋㅋㅋ I like Hana's mom ㅋㅋ

7. [+102, -10] Did they get a new writer? The story was alright a few weeks ago but now it's lost in the mountains...

8. [+91, -2] This is how you tarnish the original..... I've been diligently watching because of Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won but the lack of development is pissing me off


29 comments:

Ivery said...

Here for oh my ghosts as usual lol , I'm happy next week we can get some character development for bong sun ,

And Im Joo Hwan ,everyone I couldn't picture playing "evil " is doing so and doing a pretty good job I might add !

I love this drama , it's the only one I'm watching ,I highly recommend it

FaultInOurStar said...

[+289, -4] A shame that they didn't show Ra Il call him 'dad' or at least a scene of the three eating together



Agree. I think it's important to let the viewers know that Ra Il is accepting Hyun Soo as his biological father and that Hyun Soo did nothing wrong. It's pretty sad to see the show ended with Ra Il saying he hated Hyun Soo for appearing in his life. I mean, we can imagine that they get along as time pass but it's not the same as actually seeing the scene! Ugh! :(

joujouji said...

'The time I've loved you' is a disappointment

Ninni said...

Oh My Ghost is reallyy funn... currently my fave drama.... >_<
Possessed Nabong is so hillarious and crazy, can't stop laughing with her boldness...
be careful nabong, it can be a harrassment :p

heol yeol said...

@kkuljaem wgm pleaseee~

Bang said...

I have replayed their kiss a thousand times lol, still sad that it is only an imagination.
And Boyoung as Soonae is more likable and lovable than Bongsun, but Bongsun gains more attention from chef.
Watch the drama because of Boyoung but fell for Jo Jungseok and Im Joohwan instead haha.

Faye said...

For newbies to MLED - only watch to ep 14 if you want a satisfying ending. EP 15-16 will ruin your overall love for the drama. I wish I didn't watch those two -_-

Bang said...

I stop watching at ep 12 since it has such a beautiful ending for the ep and I want all remaining eps to be released so I can marathon the rest at once. Reading articles makes me scared. Is it still ok at ep 14 since I don't want any frustrating scenes with the husband?

Stormrox said...

i am watching the time we were nt in love for Ha ji won she is QUEEN, but seriously the drama is sooooo frustrating, and maybe cause i am nt used to see ha ji won in this type of character bt i am hating oh hana sooo much

Faye said...

It's best to stop just before the suicide attempt nonsense (end of EP 14). So watch 3/4 of ep 14 :P If you would like to read recaps, head over to Soompi where they've detailed the many reasons why you shouldn't watch the last two episodes.

whether we like it or not said...

The original drama had much more dept, the korean version is somewhat fun but don't even come close to the strong impression of the Taiwanese one.

Junichyung said...

I really adore the characters especially Bong Sun, Soo Ae, and Chef. I can't wait for the next episodes!!!

nnnneil0929 said...

i need more real na bong sun and chef sunwoo

oppa's wife said...

Yes please!

oppa's wife said...

Omg. That kiss was so hot even though it was only an imagination. I am so confused because I love Bong Sun-Soon Ae together.

toru2 said...

Is Love Contract a good drama? I really live In Time with You after Autumn Concerto and Fated to love You.

오다 said...

me :

[+837, -17] The female lead in the Taiwanese version isn't overly charming but her lines are unique and heartfelt. The male lead has a profound understanding of the female lead and accepts her differences and sorrows but in this version, the two leads' friendship go as far as chicken feet buddies. I wish their relationship was written with more depth. The script and direction are weak

[+91, -2] This is how you tarnish the original..... I've been diligently watching because of Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won but the lack of development is pissing me off

and this is so funny

[+1,759, -60] Gummy dislikes this article

오다 said...

autumn concerto T___________T try Mars ... it has same vibe but different genre with Autumn Concerto :)

Meraki said...

I think NB posted this weeks?

Skylar said...

DAMN YOON KYUNG SANG SO HANDSOME!!!

Love2305 said...

"+837, -17] The female lead in the Taiwanese version isn't overly charming but her lines are unique and heartfelt. The male lead has a profound understanding of the female lead and accepts her differences and sorrows but in this version, the two leads' friendship go as far as chicken feet buddies. I wish their relationship was written with more depth. The script and direction are weak"

Exactly why I love In Time With You to death and why it's such a masterpiece and heartwarming drama. Everything in that drama feels ordinary but so familiar with real life.

J_Hottest said...

Me too, i like the possessed bongsun w sunwoo, but i think the real bongsun will end up w sunwoo in the end. Bcuz soonae has to move on before she becomes an EVIL spirit, so its impossible for her to stay behind.

swinter101 said...

How did the writers ruin My Love Eun Dong is such a short time??? WHY DO THIS!!!!

Gurljjy said...

I like Soon Ae but I like Bong more! I hope Chef likes her as Bong :'
Jo Jung Suk is so fine~

whether we like it or not said...

I loved it , if you have time give it a try.

2m2i4k1i said...

Love Contract is a good drama! Anyway, I think every drama with Ariel Lin is good haha even Tokyo juliet. But with taiwanese dramas, I like Just you too.

2m2i4k1i said...

I love Bongsun as Soon ae but I know that she'll be gone in the end. It's hard to become attached to characters *tears* I watched this because I'm Seulgi's fan, and I soon fell in love with Boyoung! She's really a great actress!

toru2 said...

I tried Just You a few time but never manage to finish it. I think it wasn't my cup of tea. I'm trying Love Contract, hopefully it will be good. Thanks for the rec..will try Tokyo Juliet as well.

mandyana90 said...

I havent watch the korean version yet but as i watched the trailer it seem that the the female character in korean version is lacking. I'm so in love with the taiwanese version. The female is so strong character.