1. [+2,204, -32] Joo Jin Mo's gaze is a masterpiece
2. [+1,563, -55] Well-made story + good cinematography! To the cast, you've worked hard!!
3. [+1,438, -25] I'm relieved that it ended happily ㅎㅎ
4. [+1,232, -41] Thank you for this good drama...
5. [+317, -10] The finale is a bit of a let down but you've made me happy each week. I feel empty now that it's over
6. [+289, -4] A shame that they didn't show Ra Il call him 'dad' or at least a scene of the three eating together
7. [+254, -21] How is this a happy ending???? What about Ra Il...??????????
8. [+205, -7] Would've been my most favourite drama if the writer didn't mess up the last few episodes.. Still relieved that it's a happy ending
9. [+99, -5] They made Hyun Soo such a pitiful character... We didn't see the son calling him 'dad'
10. [+71, -12] The ending left me unsatisfied..... Ah...... How did a potential masterpiece abruptly turn into a cancerous story?
1. [+7,049, -58] His facial expression when he threw it... Goosebumps ㄷㄷ An evil spirit's using him
2. [+4,397, -98] Had no idea he's capable of acting like this... Im Joo Hwan is so handsome
3. [+3,484, -72] What a psycho... So scary
4. [+462, -6] Im Joo Hwan hit Jo Jung Seok's sister in a hit and run. Seulgi witnessed that and he killed her. The notebook that with the money contains some insights about her death and it'll be such a huge shock later on when she reads about the details of the hit and run
5. [+2,141, -59] Jo Jung Seok, this dude, saved the country in his past life
6. [+1,759, -60] Gummy dislikes this article
7. [+1,397, -23] That was so sweet despite it being an imagination scene
8. [+911, -36] Mottae solos dislike this article
1. [+5,099, -64] Just let the two be togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kinda feel sorry for Cha Seo Hoo although the two dated before
2. [+3,801, -202] Was laughing for no reasonㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is the female lead such a nuisance? She's clearly trying to manage her fish pond;;; Kang Yebin's scene was refreshing
3. [+837, -17] The female lead in the Taiwanese version isn't overly charming but her lines are unique and heartfelt. The male lead has a profound understanding of the female lead and accepts her differences and sorrows but in this version, the two leads' friendship go as far as chicken feet buddies. I wish their relationship was written with more depth. The script and direction are weak
4. [+668, -34] Felt so sorry for Cha Seo Hoo at the end...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Hana and Won look great together but she's a total nuisance ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+540, -10] Honestly speaking, the story is so weird.... Cha Seo Hoo is also in the wrong but I sort of understand his character. I feel bad seeing him gets pushed aside by Won and Hana's close friendshipㅋㅋ I think they're going too far with the best friend concept....
6. [+332, -12] The last part was cider(t/n: expression of relief)ㅋㅋㅋ I like Hana's mom ㅋㅋ
7. [+102, -10] Did they get a new writer? The story was alright a few weeks ago but now it's lost in the mountains...
8. [+91, -2] This is how you tarnish the original..... I've been diligently watching because of Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won but the lack of development is pissing me off