4 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong, Oh My Ghostess, Orange Marmalade


tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Kim Sarang and Joo Jin Mo's passionate rain kiss 'ardent' 

1. [+4,945, -442] Joo Jin Mo's 100 millionX cooler than EXO (t/n: EXO comments like this are the norm on Naver)

2. [+4,221, -47] Joo Jin Mo's gaze is no jokeㅠㅠ This drama is honestly daebak.. His voice too is just as incredible. Kim Sarang's also doing a great job that I don't think of her Yoon Seol role in 'Secret Garden'!!

3. [+3,091, -54] Kim Sarang's gorgeous

4. [+2,845, -47] Joo Jin Mo's freaking handsome..........

5. [+767, -12] People are going too far when they call this an affair. Eun Dong was forcibly dragged by Jae Ho and they got into an accident in which she lost her memories. Seeing as how the husband fooled her, Ra Il must really be Eun Ho's son

6. [+722, -6] Everytime Hyun Soo and Eun Dong reunite, it's always raining. The motorcycle scene in their teens and the bike scene in their 20s!!! The writer's daebak!!!

7. [+555, -6] Joo Jin Mo's gaze......

8. [+400, -6] I've waited so long for this episodeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+293, -4] A million times better than public channel dramas~ That bed scene was the best~ Jin Mo oppa's acting is so natural~

10. [+147, -2] Didn't Kim Sarang get rejected by writer Kim Soo Hyun for 'Thrice Married Woman'?.. She must've practiced a lot... Really daebak.. I have a feeling that if they export this to Japan, it'll be as big as 'Winter Sonata'.... I really hope it does...

11. [+143, -3] Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang would make a great pair in real life.. Please date



Xports News - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess', a drama that's doing wonders for Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok

1. [+5,876, -110] Seems like a fun drama. I'll keep up with this

2. [+4,791, -107] Today's daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok are cute ㅋㅋ Looking forward to Park Bo Young getting possessed tomorrow ㅋㅋ

3. [+4,066, -111] This is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFinally have something to watch after 'Producer' endedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jung Seok ㅠㅠㅠ  tsundere. I can't wait for tomorrow

4. [+3,508, -89] Kim Seul Gi's adorable  

5. [+606, -37] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI predict that this will have daebak ratings. As someone who's hard to please, the first episode was amazing. Daebak. Felt like the whole thing lasted for only 10 minutes. Daebak

6. [+570, -23] Jo Jung Seok is such a good actor. Impressed me with his unexpectedly good acting at the fish market

7. [+464, -26] It's like a mix of 'Pasta' and 'Master's Sun'. It's so fun!!!!!!

8. [+462, -27] I'm a woman but I adore Park Bo Young..!!!!!! She and Jo Jung Seok have a good chemistry!!!!!!!This drama's on point

9. [+233, -17] Master's Sun + Pasta~ Direction, acting, and story are simply the best!!


Osen - Naver

1. [+549, -4] Kim Seul Gi's acting is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMade me laugh out loud

2. [+387, -6] She's also a great singer. So pretty

3. [+377, -6] What a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her acting's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nate 
4. [+111, -6] Not one bad actor here

5. [+99, -5] Fun drama. Happy that I've found something to watch on Fridays and Saturdays. Excited for more Kim Seul Gi

6. [+69, -2] Exceeded my expectations!!!! I'm looking forward to the next episode!!


tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo vs. Lee Jong Hyun, sweet + savage love triangle

1. [+30, -4] So sad.. Baek Mari died

2. [+28, -4] I'm falling for Lee Jong Hyun

3. [+24, -4] What the? I haven't been watching because it got moved to a new time slot. Looks like it's back to present day

4. [+17, -3] Seolhyun, Jin Goo, Jong Hyun.... looking forward to season 3

5. [+10, -4] Today's episode was fun



Osen - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo finds out that Seolhyun is a vampire 

6. [+931, -22] The title is 'Orange Marmalade' but it's a sageuk... why? Should've changed the title too.

7. [+484, -22] Stopped watching ever since they changed it into sageuk.... So boring

8. [+338, -13] There might be a Joseon zombie drama anytime soon

9. [28, -7] This is still airing? Can they just end it early?

10. [+24, -6] Public channels always ruin drama adaptations of webtons. I'm relieved that 'Cheese in the Trap' will air on tvN

11. [+15, -7] I really like the sageuk version. I don't get people who say this is boring. Just watch it as it is without comparing it to the original

13 comments:

FaultInOurStar said...

[+767, -12] People are going too far when they call this an affair. Eun Dong was forcibly dragged by Jae Ho and they got into an accident in which she lost her memories. Seeing as how the husband fooled her, Ra Il must really be Eun Ho's son



Agree with this comment. Eundong's life was robbed by Jae Ho. She's just going back to where she belong.

gongchannie said...

EXO must be really popular lol

MyungsooYeochin said...

Jo Jung Seok!! love him

alepazestre said...

oh my ghost was really good, im gonna keep watching

Vanya said...

I find Jae Ho to be such a small, evil man. He stole her life and falsely claimed someone's child as his own. I would drag him and that repulsive adopted father of hers straight to court and expose their lies to the world.

nanae said...

oh yes, I'm beyond happy when tvn picked cit 😍😍

Woo Jungah said...

I laughed when I saw the first comment. It's just so random and idk kind of cute haha.

On another note, is Orange Marmalade good? Always wanted to watch a vampire drama, but at the same time vampire related things tend to be cheesy as heck

h8her said...

damn Joo Jin Mo is so hot and that voice. the maid is so funny. LOL at all her scenes

vaseline said...

hi kkuljaem, can you translate articles on infinity challenge? would like to see the reactions for the singers/song writers for 2015 IC music festival. thank you

ohmyohmy said...

I really like an actress like Kim Seulgi and the twin sister from Hogu's Love.
They're soo funny to watch.

오다 said...

can Gummy please sing in an OST for 'Oh My Ghostess' ... that will be good since JJS is here <3 :)

Random Noona said...

wait., ow yeah bring EXO everywhere is a norm here too hahaha

12 year olds dont belong here said...

PARK BO-YOUNG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH okay calm down BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER since Hot Young Bloods. I seriously ship her and Song Joong-ki. Guess who can't get over from Werewolf Boy