1. [+2,925, -43] Writer-nim, we don't want a sad ending... This is the first drama I've been keeping up to after such a long time.. Please end it without deaths
2. [+1,877, -35] Haa this drama ㅜㅜ Makes me crazy
3. [+350, -20] I wanna see Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang get married in real life ㅋㅋ
4. [+287, -4] Had to search up the actor who plays Kim Sarang's husband and just found out that his hyung is Kim Tae Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+282, -4] Please save Ra Il's dad ㅠㅠㅠ I hope he recovers so that he can have a happy ending too . ㅠㅠㅠㅠIf he really dies, Eun Dong and Hyun Soo will forever carry the guilt ㅠㅠㅠWriter-nim, we hate sad endings ㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+200, -2] Please, a happy ending ㅜㅜ
7. [+112, 0] Honestly disappointed with the inclusion of suicide ㅠㅠWhy do that to a beautiful drama? Anyway, we want a happy ending
8. [+111, -3] Where's the preview?.. Jae Ho's suicide would turn the public against Hyun Soo who they'd think killed an innocent person. He'll become victim to a witch hunt
9. [68, -2] He was obsessive and selfish but the suicide was rather odd and cruel ㅠㅠ I feel sorry for him.
1. [+4,505, -95] Im Joo Hwan is the suspect to Soon Ae's deathㄷㄷㄷ
2. [+2,842, -50] Park Bo Young is so cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,672, -49] This drama is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry is great ㅋㅋ
4. [+645, -19] It's more fun when she's possessed. Bong Sun's too gloomy
5. [+554, -10] The most shocking part today wasn't the kiss scene but Im Joo Hwan who hit the dog. What a psycho... I'm curious of the backstory
6. [+390, -14] I speculate that the police officer was involved in a hit-and-run accident with the ballerina whom he had a one-sided love with. His motive was to get married to her. The accident turned her into a cripple and in order to win her affection, he took care of her. Soon Ae liked the police officer but she witnessed the hit-and-run and so he had to kill her..
7. [+336, -4] Soon Ae isn't a character who would commit suicide. Sung Jae killed her
8. [+296, -5] Heol.... Did Sung Jae hit the dog..? Does he have another personality
9. [+163, -7] Sung Jae is a psycho.. What's gonna happen to the wife? ㅜㅜ
1. [+5,847, -100] Ah. Ha Ji Won is frustrating
2. [+5,173, -71] Oh Hana is so foolish
3. [+4,468, -68] Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks she's frustrating
4. [+1,237, -12] But she agreed to watch the film with Won... Shoul've sent him a text at least..
5. [+1,026, -18] So mad at Hana today. You still have lingering feelings for a guy who stood you up at your engagement party or wedding party or whatever that was? No need to hear his reason and just walk away from him
Osen - Naver
6. [+921, -26] It was rather realistic than frustrating. What woman wouldn't be swayed by a man she once loved who returned out of the blue? Wouldn't you be curious to what he has to say?... I thought that was realistic
7. [+452, -12] Everyone keeps saying that it was frustrating but I understand Hana. It's impossible to ignore a guy you were in love with who left you but suddenly returnedㅠㅠㅠ But please Hana and Won need to be together soon..!! Hwaiting to the cast and crew who are braving the hot weather!!
8. [+48, -1] Made my heart skip a beat when Won asked Hana to not go home and stay out for a bit..Seo Eun seemed to have affected their closeness and that ex-boyfriend is making her feel restless. I love the teokbokki scene today~
9. [+30, -2] "Get lost, you bastard". Took the word right out of my mouth!!!