11 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong, Oh My Ghostess, The Time I've Loved You


tv Report - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo spends the night looking after Park Min Soo

1. [+2,925, -43] Writer-nim, we don't want a sad ending... This is the first drama I've been keeping up to after such a long time.. Please end it without deaths

2. [+1,877, -35] Haa this drama ㅜㅜ Makes me crazy

3. [+350, -20] I wanna see Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang get married in real life ㅋㅋ

4. [+287, -4] Had to search up the actor who plays Kim Sarang's husband and just found out that his hyung is Kim Tae Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+282, -4] Please save Ra Il's dad ㅠㅠㅠ I hope he recovers so that he can have a happy ending too . ㅠㅠㅠㅠIf he really dies, Eun Dong and Hyun Soo will forever carry the guilt ㅠㅠㅠWriter-nim, we hate sad endings ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+200, -2] Please, a happy ending ㅜㅜ

7. [+112, 0] Honestly disappointed with the inclusion of suicide ㅠㅠWhy do that to a beautiful drama? Anyway, we want a happy ending

8. [+111, -3] Where's the preview?.. Jae Ho's suicide would turn the public against Hyun Soo who they'd think killed an innocent person. He'll become victim to a witch hunt

9. [68, -2] He was obsessive and selfish but the suicide was rather odd and cruel ㅠㅠ I feel sorry for him.


Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Kim Seulgi to suspend possesing Park Bo Young... What about the romance with Jo Jung Seok? 

1. [+4,505, -95] Im Joo Hwan is the suspect to Soon Ae's deathㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+2,842, -50] Park Bo Young is so cute...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,672, -49] This drama is so fun  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry is great ㅋㅋ

4. [+645, -19] It's more fun when she's possessed. Bong Sun's too gloomy

5. [+554, -10] The most shocking part today wasn't the kiss scene but Im Joo Hwan who hit the dog. What a psycho... I'm curious of the backstory

6. [+390, -14] I speculate that the police officer was involved in a hit-and-run accident with the ballerina whom he had a one-sided love with. His motive was to get married to her. The accident turned her into a cripple and in order to win her affection, he took care of her. Soon Ae liked the police officer but she witnessed the hit-and-run and so he had to kill her..

7. [+336, -4] Soon Ae isn't a character who would commit suicide. Sung Jae killed her

8. [+296, -5] Heol.... Did Sung Jae hit the dog..? Does he have another personality

9. [+163, -7] Sung Jae is a psycho.. What's gonna happen to the wife? ㅜㅜ



Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I've Loved You' Yoon Kyun Sang gets Ha Ji Won's feeling swayed "I missed you"

1. [+5,847, -100] Ah. Ha Ji Won is frustrating

2. [+5,173, -71] Oh Hana is so foolish

3. [+4,468, -68] Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks she's frustrating

4. [+1,237, -12] But she agreed to watch the film with Won... Shoul've sent him a text at least..

5. [+1,026, -18] So mad at Hana today. You still have lingering feelings for a guy who stood you up at your engagement party or wedding party or whatever that was? No need to hear his reason and just walk away from him

Osen - Naver

6. [+921, -26] It was rather realistic than frustrating. What woman wouldn't be swayed by a man she once loved who returned out of the blue? Wouldn't you be curious to what he has to say?... I thought that was realistic

7. [+452, -12] Everyone keeps saying that it was frustrating but I understand Hana. It's impossible to ignore a guy you were in love with who left you but suddenly returnedㅠㅠㅠ But please Hana and Won need to be together soon..!! Hwaiting to the cast and crew who are braving the hot weather!!

8. [+48, -1] Made my heart skip a beat when Won asked Hana to not go home and stay out for a bit..Seo Eun seemed to have affected their closeness and that ex-boyfriend is making her feel restless. I love the teokbokki scene today~

9. [+30, -2] "Get lost, you bastard". Took the word right out of my mouth!!!


25 comments:

Ivery said...

I was CRYING at this scene , he realized what he was doing and his reaction was like he was in complete disgust 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why she flat out begging the man to sleep with her ?lmfaooo I love this drama, one hour goes by so fast , it isn't enough.

Ninni said...

Oh My Ghost is so fun, can't wait for next episode, im curious abt Soon Ae's death TAT

Lilacbeanie said...

645, -19] It's more fun when she's possessed. Bong Sun's too gloomy

Yeaa . I like the drastic change :)

khun_joong said...

i think the officer is posessed by an evil spirit.
the girl ghost said it, that many crimes have been done by evil spirits.

Dins said...

did i miss something? i don't see im joo hwan character hit the dog, screen cap anyone?

commedesfuckdown said...

Me too, dont remember that part. But again, I always skip parts here and there in all dramas, so lol

Hana said...

I can't get enough of Chef and Na Bong. I like this drama so much. Just finished watching ep 4 this morning. I can't wait for the next episode. 😂😂

anon said...

Not sure about this but I'm pretty sure it was done offscreeen. The viewers only hear the sound of the dog getting hit and its whining. It's more implied that the officer did it..thank goodness too I don't think I could stomach actually watching that

오다 said...

park bo young is so great

meowmel said...

Park Bo Young is slaying on Oh My Ghostess watch it

sojuqueen said...

There was a scene where he and his colleague were patrolling stray dogs and the dog was barking loudly. In the next scene only a house is shown and the sounds are that of someone beating the dog.


I think it has got something to do with the evil spirit like Soon Ae and her friend were discussing in the sauna. Maybe he is possessed by an evil spirit, or he IS the evil spirit.

sojuqueen said...

The way she changed from shocked squeal to a yummy squeal was so cute. I can't believe this is her first ever onscreen kiss.
Aigoo. Jo Jung Seok and Park bo young are so cute together it hurts

sojuqueen said...

I hope writers will make her less gloomy and more interesting. After all the final OTP is Chef and real Bong Sun. I trust the writers. I am sure they will make us adore real Bong Sun too.

sojuqueen said...

Btw am I the only one who is kinda scared (morel like not too bothered) to watch The time I've loved you because I can already smell the frustration. I HATE it when characters are so clueless and I am already annoyed with the Won and Hana's missed timings.


I think I will just wait for drama to finish so I can watch it in bulk rather than suffering from frustration every week lol

yeoshinn said...

you prob didn't watch the taiwan original version I assume? Because in the original version it was THAT frustrating too tbh. The female lead would literally lose her sense of thinking whenever she's with the second lead. Like what the knetz said, it's frustrating but yet at the same time, you kinda get why she's like this. She knows that she's like this but she lets herself down in the unhealthy relationship

nnnneil0929 said...

Oh My Ghostess is so fun!!!

Claudia C said...

This is the first time I have seen Park Bo Young's acting and I've loved it so far! And the kiss scene was hilarious when she made that sound like : "mmm yummy~" LOL.

This drama is really good, I can't wait for next episode~

guest said...

At first the possessed bong sun is cute but she got hella annoying like realistically I would've yelled STFU to her

sojuqueen said...

I watched about 3 episodes of Taiwanese version I think and I remember forgetting to finish the drama lol. It didnt catch any of my interest. Not only this drama but I am so frustrated when romance is dragged in dramas lol (recent one being Warm and cozy where I always pulled my hair in anger).

So yeah I will just wait lol. Cuz I still love the leads. Thats the thing with romcom kdramas. So frustrating but you still cant quit because its addicting at the same time

idk said...

Park Bo-young is a revelation!! I want her in all the rom-com dramas, not just movies!! I seriously love her in this

안녕 said...

I thought they had left the scene and someone else was beating the dogs...But I haven't watched it with subs yet so I probably missed something

안녕 said...

Yeah, I couldn't get passed episode 2 because I would probably get annoyed with the female character, although she is different from the original Taiwanese version. That, and I couldn't stand Ha Ji-won's aegyo

안녕 said...

I can't wait for next week either, plus Bong will be back

안녕 said...

I think they will too, especially since she'll have to deal with all the changes Soon-ae did to her life LOL

yeoshinn said...

warm and cozy was SO FRUSTRATING. i would have dropped it if not for yoo yeonseok tbh. Even hyung's loveline got so ugh towards the end everything was a mess.