17 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong, OMG, Orange Marmalade +Thursday dramas


My Daily - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo decides to part ways with son... Sad ending?

1. [+3,261, -47] Writer-nim.. why are you doing this?... We want a happy endingㅠㅠ I want to remember 'My Love Eun Dong' as a beautiful drama!!

2. [+2,660, -28] Why have I been watching it all this time?...

3. [+2,370, -37] You can't do this, writer

4. [+1,705, -28] Happy ending please~

5. [+694, -1] The last few bits are lost in the mountains... ㅜㅜThe man who stole 10 years of a woman's life deserved to be punished.... These last episodes are cancerous ㅜㅜ

6. [+367, -2] What is wrong with you, writer?... Are you Hyun Soo's anti?.... Ughㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+292, -5] Change the title to 'My Love Jaeho' tsk. So frustrating

8. [+218, -2] First 13 episodes were really good.. They were unique but episodes 14 and 15 are no different from other dramas ㅠㅠWhat a shame

9. [+184, -2] I seldom write comments. The writer was doing well in the earlier episodes but suddenly messed up the later ones... This could've had potential as this year's best drama but now that I think about it, I just wasted my time watching the live broadcast.. I enjoyed it until episode 13

10. [+183, -5] Junior's episodes were the best ㅠㅠ



Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Park Bo Young's suspicious possesed acting double role 

1. [+2,950, -24] Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Gi's combination sounds impossible but what's more fascinating is one person acting as two

2. [+2,054, -11] Park Bo Young's acting is daebak.. She turned into a different person in a matter of 1 episode.. This drama is seriously good 

3. [+270, -5]  Im Joo Hwan's a good actor too. Seeing his friendly and caring character turned psychopath is suspenseful and goosebump-inducing

4. [+171, -2] Not worth comparing her to kids like Lee Yeon Hee

5. [+142, -1] Im Joo Hwan is being possessed

6. [+116, -1] What is the police officer's identity? Is the person who killed Soon Ae possessing him?

7. [+68, -1] Kim Seulgi and Park Bo Young got themselves good roles this time... But is Soon Ae really dead? I predict that she's in a vegetative state at a hospital. That time when the dad was asked who likes blood sausage and he said that his daughter likes it. He must've taken it to the hospital.. And he never said that his daughter's dead.. She doesn't remember how she died...

8. [+54, -4] Park Bo Young is jjang. Do lots of dramas!

9. [+50, -3] But who will Chef Kang fall in love with?... I love Jo Jung Seok's chemistry with the possessed Park Bo Young but Bong Sun has a dull personalityㅜㅜ I wish she was more charming

10. [+40, -3] Im Joo Hwan either has dual personalities or he's a psycho



Osen - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo thinks of himself as Seolhyun's prince 'Romantic'

1. [+1,262, -149] This premiered the same day as 'Producer' but are there people watching it? Would not rather see Yeo Jin Goo donate his talents in dramas like this

2. [+889, -57] This drama has been airing for a while now..

3. [+640, -109] Fnc should get Seolhyun to practice her acting

4. [+109, -61] Been watching this drama and 'Producer' when it was still airing. The sageuk in the middle was an error but you can't really compare it with 'Producer'. Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun have good chemistry and Seolhyun's does emotional acting quite well. A whole lot better than Lee Yeon Hee. Non-viewers should shut up

5. [+88, -28] This drama sure is long..

6. [+79, -39] Am I the only who likes this drama?....

7. [+58, -31] Yeo Jin Goo's acting is jjang and he matches well with Seolhyun

8. [51, -24] The finale's next week  ㅜㅜJaemin-ah, Mari-ya.......

9. [+23, -5] Yeo Jin Goo looks good with his new hairstyle

10. [+19, -4] It's alright. I find some parts a bit silly but it managed to keep the fun. Seolhyun and Jonghyun's acting seems to have worsen. I feel sorry for Jin Goo who's all alone in saving the sucky plot


tv Report - Naver: 'Assembly' Jung Jae Yong wins election! Obtains a seat in the national assembly

1. [+977, -64] A rare drama. Trust the 'Jung Dojeon' writer to bring you a masterpiece

2. [+778, -54] Fast-paced and remarkable acting from some of Korea's top actors... Waiting for Wednesdays and Thursdays because of this

3. [+525, -41] This drama is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't wait for Wed-Thur

4. [+171, -31] Ok Taecyeon's acting is actually decent! Song Yoon Ah's acting is also really good that it silences the controversial issues surrounding her

5. [+132, -13] Will there be a love line between Ok Taecyeon and Kim Bo Mi?? Hoping for a love line-free drama

6. [+143, -29] Wow. Epic. That scene where Ok Taecyeon and his dad were talking was jjang. I was focused the entire time

7. [+127, -23] Song Yoon Ah and Jung Jae Yong are killing it with their acting!! In fact, every one in this drama is an acting god ㄷㄷㄷHow do I wait until the next episode?

8. [+77, -8] Ok Taecyeon's an acting genius if I compare him to Nam Taehyun....



Xports News - Naver: 'Mask' Joo Ji Hoon decides to hold on to Soo Ae 

1. [+313, -5] I love you, Byun Ji Sook-ssi

2. [+285, -5] The last part was romantic. Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae are beautiful

3. [+93, -2] The way Joo Ji Hoon called her 'Byun Ji Sook' is sexy

4. [+61, -4] I want more scenes like this for the remaining episodes

5. [+71, 0] That's a proper kiss scene~~

6. [+55, -2] This drama is so fun... Their bickering today was cute ㅠㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+53, -2] If Soo Ae's lips had been my lips.......

8. [+43, -1] This happened earlier in the drama than I expectedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠt Joo Ji Hoon's super sexy

9. [+20, -1] Ga In, you're so lucky


My Daily - Naver: 'Scholar Who Walks the Night', Lee Soo Hyuk uses Kim So Eun to trap Lee Joon Ki

1. [+372, -6] Kim So Eun is so pretty ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ But later on, she'll take Lee Joon Ki's side

2. [+265, -13]  Can there be more scenes of Lee Joon Ki and Kim So Eun together? .ㅠ.ㅠThey seem more like the leads to me. Later on, Hye Ryung will help Kim Sung Yeol get rid of Gwi

3. [+105, -4] What if she dies again while saving Lee Joon Ki? ㅜㅜ

4. [+60, -4] Kim So Eun has good chemistry with either Lee Joon Ki or Lee Soo Hyuk... Lee Yoo Bi matches with Changmin.

5. [+36, -3] There's a possibility that Hye Ryung is Myung Hee... Gwi saved her from dying....



tv Report - Naver: 'Scholar Who Walks the Night', Choikang Changmin was the Lustful Student "Shocking"

6. [+5,406, -631] That moustache looks good on him...

7. [+4,335, -1,784] Who keeps accusing him of crappy acting? Sure, he's not as impressive as Lee Joon Ki but he's doing well to the point that you can't call it 'crappy'. Are people still using 'Paradise Ranch' as a basis for his acting?

8. [+1,886, -154] I called itㅋㅋㅋㅋ 'Scholar' is enjoyable

9. [+445, -97] Shim Changmin's acting significantly improved~~~ I don't find the facial hair awkward the more I see it

10 [+398, -81] Prince Yoon's storyline is thrilling and relatively fast-pacedㅠㅠ  Changmin's acting is so good!


26 comments:

스더 said...

I'm actually terrified to watch the last episode of my love eun dong, please writers let them have a happy ending, they deserve to be happy

moonlight said...

Orange marmalade aired epi 11 yesterday.. Its not that long compared to other dramas that has 16~
I read the whole drama only has 12 so next week is the final(?).
How many epis has the producer that knetz says OMarmalade is long??O_o

Ivery said...

Oh my ghost ,I like it better when she's possessed, but I want more character development for bong sun ~

khun_joong said...

Orange Marmalade airs only one episode per week whereas Producers aired two, Producers already ended weeks ago, so Orange Marmalade seems so long compared.

Czak said...

Me too.. my heart was drunmming so fast while watching ep15. I so want a happy ending and had wished hyunsoo would say "f*ck you" especially to the 2nd leads/dad (pitcher and the rich girl) and just took eundong and ra il outside of the country. I am not usually one to curse but their situation is just frustrating, heart breaking and mostly making me so damb angry....


if not that, my 2nd scenario ia totally dark and morbid, with hyunsoo to going away never to be seen while sending suicide notes/video to the pitcher and the rich girl blaming them for his suicide and wishing them a dark and guilty life forever (though he does not really die just disappear) and Eundong is catatonic but goes crazy when hubby pitche comes near her . She will only let her mother at her side. but before that she first publishes a book about all the selfishness the pitcher did and the stolen 10 years together and son with a dna paternity result enclosed. my scenario is not really happy or just for the main characters but i just want those selfish characters to get punished the worst possible way.


If not that, can they just have someone kill the selfish rich girl... hahahaha

moonlight said...

I forgot about thay detail { two per week}. Thanks

Lilacbeanie said...

Im joo hwan is really very suspicious.

"But is Soon Ae really dead? I predict that she's in a vegetative state at a hospital."

After i read this. Yeaaa probably soon ae is not dead but i dont think is in hospital . If it is in hospital, their family member would visit her rite?

Faye said...

Mask - loved the kiss. Hope the writer wraps up the storyline good.

Oh My Ghost - I'm kinda worried about this drama bc we don't really see Bong Sun - I want more of her, writer-nim!

Assembly - ep 1 was great but it doesn't have a big subbing team like the other dramas, unfortunately.

I'm waiting for MLED to finish before marathoning. I got tired of waiting week after week with FFI lol.

placeforu said...

The title is not showing on the main page so I can't comment. Ended up coming from So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah article to here.


Back to topic, I am really enjoying SWWTN out of all the dramas airing right now. Lee Jun Ki in saeguk is just perfect and I am so happy to see Changmin improvement in acting. He's not at Lee Jun Ki level, but he's doing great in his character. Kim So Eun is pretty, and can't wait to see her fall in love again with Lee Jun Ki.

I dropped Orange Mamalade when it turned into saeguk, it was fun until then. Seol Hyun acting is okay, but she needs more practice. Ye Jin Goo is literally donating his talents like the first comment said. XD I hope his next project is somewhat meaningful.

@s900915 said...

Am I the only one who doesn't find it 'shocking' that Changmin is the lustful student? >< I already had the feeling that he is in ep 2.

obakr said...

I rarely watch drama but i'll give assembly a try. Does anyone know where i can watch it?

Faye said...

Viki - https://www.viki.com/tv/27882c-assembly

kyum said...

first time i want to slap Ra Il and tell the truth.
now, it's time to eundong to make a move.
i feel really bad for hyunsoo.
dont be like this eundong-a! T-T

Hana said...

I thought so too. He give of the vibe. 😂😂

commedesfuckdown said...

Myasiantv

commedesfuckdown said...

I am worried too, hope there wont be any identity crisis like in Big. Who will he fall in love with...BonSun is sure a character that's hard to find likeable.

alicebian said...

Lee Yoobi didn't stand much compared to Kim Soeun, maybe that's the problem. Her acting is also so-so. I still couldn't understand the casting director......I hope it gets better later

vivi said...

[+5,406, -631] That moustache looks good on him
5000 for moustache and more than 4000 for improved performace or at least good performance, thanks

shinee things blog said...

1. [+372, -6] Kim So Eun is so pretty ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ But later on, she'll take Lee Joon Ki's side

Spoileeeeeerrrrrrrrr.....nooooo... I want her to remain as antagonist and fall inlove with gwi TT

toru2 said...

My thought as well. I'm worried it will turn out the way Big did. Seeing the chemy between SooAe and Sunwoo is adorable I want them to end up together. But if the writer bring it the Big route..we'll end up dissatisfied.

Nezumi said...

Same!!! I know he will be the lustful student!!! :D

Nezumi said...

Changmin getting more praise for his acting !!! Thats good!

SleepyBojio said...

It is reasonable and logical to say that Officer Choi played a part in Soon Ae's death.

Cup Cake said...

With all respect to Yeo JinGoo, he's NOT the one saving Orange Marmalade actually. He sure can act but his character is too boring. Jonghyun's character, the rebellious vampire, is what keeps me watching.

oppa's wife said...

for me i was completely shocked. and happy at the same time to know that scholar and him will work together to get rid of Gwi.

oppa's wife said...

Haha me too. I hate Gwi but he deserves a companion lol. Poor him, he has been living alone for god knows how many hundreds of years.