4 July 2015

[Spoilers] My Love Eun Dong, Oh My Ghostess, The Time I've Loved You



Xports News - Naver: 'Eun Dong' Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang's sleepless night 'hot kiss'

1. [+4,466, -48] In Joo Jin Mo's movie with Park Shi Yeon and in here, his acting as man in love is so good that it feels so real

2. [+3,525, -58] Best drama airing right now ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,156, -38] The moment their eyes met... *Heart attack*ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+675, -10] Had no idea Joo Jin Mo was this good at actingㅋㅋㅋㅋ His crying scenes made me cry. Unfortunate that he doesn't have that many well-known works ㅠㅠ

5. [+485, -8] So far... The story and even the villains were too nice that I assumed this wouldn't be a makjang drama but I'm getting anxious because were getting hints of makjang seeing as how the husband, the adoptive father and that chaebol wench are going extreme. Please just let the two be happy. A situation like this won't end cleanly in reality but at least make it end happily in this drama. Please, writer-nim

6. [+245, -3] The coordi made me laugh so hard. Can't wait for next week~

7. [+156, -1] Today's kiss scene was more natural~~~~^^ In yesterday's rain kiss, Sarang unni looked awkward

8. [+90, -2] At the press con, he might reveal that he's Ra Il's dad.ㅜㅜㅜㅜ  The adoptive father is a psycho...

9. [+76, -1] This is getting so much positive reviews but what's happening with the ratings? ㅜㅜ

10. [+75, 0] The kiss scene was good but kinda awkward. Seems like Kim Sarang doesn't have enough experience in filming kiss scenes 



tv Report - Nate: 'Oh My Ghostess' Park Bo Young, foul-mouthed woman + tearful acting 'ghost-like acting talent'

1. [+580, -12] So much better than yesterday's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing to criticize about Park Bo Young's acting

2. [+505, -10] I cried when she cried at the endㅠㅠ First cable drama after 'Reply 1997' that I got addicted to!! Im Joo Hwan fits his role as a handsome police officer so wellㅠㅠ

3. [+20, 0] Such a stark difference if you compare her to Kim Tae Hee and Lee Yeon Hee

4. [+34, 0] The last part was so sad.. Kim Seul Gi probably liked Im Joo Hwan..

5. [+18, -1] Im Joo Hwan is suspicious

6. [+17, 0] There must be a big secret behind Kim Seul Gi's death. It's not just a simple accident...

tv Report - Naver

7. [+4,942, -50] Her acting is amazing and she's cute too ㅋㅋㅋ I'm also excited to see her lustful acting  ㅋㅋㅋMen will go crazy over that

8. [+133, -4] Today, I saw why Park Bo Young is getting a high salary for this drama. She's amazing. You can trust tvN dramas. From Reply series to  Misaeng, they're all well-made.

9. [+131, -8] Everyone's crazy good at acting especially Park Bo Young when she got possessed.. Jo Jung Seok has always been a good actor but Park Bo Young blew me away.. thumbs up!!!

10. [+78, -4] Park Bo Young + Kim Seul Gi have good synergy!!! There must be a sad story to Kim Seul Gi's story, it will make me cry. The last part was so sad.


Newsen - Nate: 'The Time I've Loved You' L confesses to Ha Ji Won "I run to you if you need me"

1. [+239, -5] I thought it was just a simple phone call with a sick family member or just a way to tell us his family history but..... What a shock..... There's a reason why he was so nice to her all the time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+206, -5] Swooned at the last scene.. I now have this sudden urge to sit on a swing as it rains

3. [+41, -2]  I knew it.. The intern was overly nice to her, which was strange.. It was so sad when Ha Ji Won cried and when she called Won and told him that she has no confidence..

4. [+28, -1] I knew L would turn out to be a horrible guy. He was suspicious

5. [+25, -3] L made my heart flutter

6. [+22, -3] Still a relief that L isn't gay

Newsen - Nate

7. [+338, -11] He was being nice to her but she got used in exchange.. Stop getting hurt and just grab Won

8. [+237, -8] Bastard... You made my heart flutter for nothing.

9. [+23, -4] Ha Ji Won still looked gorgeous despite her smudged mascara

10. [+22, -2] Taking advantage of somebody when they're having a hard time.. How awful!! Don't live like that


20 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks Kkiljaem <3


Loving The time I've loved you ^^

Cindy said...

7. [+156, -1] Today's kiss scene was more natural~~~~^^ In yesterday's rain kiss, Sarang unni looked awkward

10. [+75, 0] The kiss scene was good but kinda awkward. Seems like Kim Sarang doesn't have enough experience in filming kiss scenes



I agree. JJM is like burning and eating her with his kisses, and she seems scared lol, she doesn't move or open her mouth so much, so it was awkward

yesIknowKimchi said...

If she had been even close to as good then it would have been one of the best kidding scenes ever but she was very bad in the rain scene

anon said...

As much as i love this drama i 100% agree with this. Their more subdued moments together are so much more romantic and fun to watch.

Sidney said...

2. [+206, -5] Swooned at the last scene.. I now have this sudden urge to sit on a swing as it rains



and then we just have to wait for the guy to come....If it was me I would be sitting there waiting forever lol

kit said...

Seriously can't wait for "The Time" Episode 4! Love all HJW's fashion! <3

Shang said...

I really recommend Oh My Ghostess. It's really fun, if you liked Marriage Not Dating I think you'd like this too. It's fun yet the characters aren't cliches especially the female lead

Placenta said...

8. [+237, -8] Bastard... You made my heart flutter for nothing.



Myungsoo is improving in his acting ♥

yours said...

ppl hating on ki sungjae means myungsoo act rly well tho . i still cant believe sungjae use hana like wtf;; they were so cute when they went to the businesstrip together ugh., i heard sungjae’s role is suppose to be gay in this drama . why wont they use the original plottt?!! *flips table*

inhaec20 said...

myungsoo's acting is improving 😆

Jeongah said...

Lol at how every infinite member is associated with gay roles . Starting from hoya

Irene said...

Wow. Oh My Ghost really good. It seem time fly when I watch last 2 episode. No part that boring, all part make my heart flutters.
When Bong Sun cry, i also cry, really sad.Seem like something supicious in Soon in death. I feel Im Joo Hwan know something and its like same accident with his wife?
cant wait!!!

Eon099 said...

Yup, Oh My Ghostess is really good :D
The 2 first episode hook me
I love some mystery with a good dose of hilarity

오다 said...

will try it since u mention MND :)

Lexurite said...

Because Korea's homophobic as fuck, hence why this comment: "[+22, -3] Still a relief that L isn't gay"

meowmel said...

Park Bo Young slays on Oh My Ghostess. Must watch drama this year

ok. said...

"[+18, -1] Im Joo Hwan is suspicious"



i'm starting to think he's the reason why seulgi's character is dead which may be the reason why he keeps going back to the restaurant even though the other police officer says they should go to another one and being extremely nice to seulgi's dad....

_엑소-L said...

managed to watch Oh My Ghostess. I really like it! the first episode was a tad slow but episode 2 flew by. is the ghost of park bo young the main lead? it is gonna be like big?

inthebutt said...

omg you might be correct o:

Junichyung said...

The two dramas I'm currently watching this season are Oh My Ghostess and The Time I've Loved You. Simply fun and just totally watching especially OMG.