24 July 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess, Orange Marmalade (FINALE)


Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Park Bo Young and Kim Seulgi unite... Will they succeed in seducing Jo Jung Seok?

1. [+7,100, -61] This drama is loads of fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+4,907, -97] That female PD used to be so chill, what's gotten into her? Can't adapt to her character. She was indifferent but she's interested in him all of a sudden  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,770, -55] I really can't wait for tomorrow's episode

4. [+944, -5] Even when she was still alive, Soon Ae wanted to put everything in place ㅜㅜ And now as a ghost she wants to pull Bong Sun out of her gloomy personality, help out with his father's business and teach his younger brother be more mature.. But it feels bitter that Soon Ae has to be gone for those happy things to happen..ㅜㅜ

5. [+474, -1] This drama makes my Fridays... I'm happy that I get to watch it again the next day ㅜㅜ

6. [+445, -1] The shaman ahjumma's a good runner. She's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+258, -3] 16 episodes isn't enough for this drama. Can't they extend it to 20 episodes... I'm already sad that 'Producer' only had 12 episodes

8. [+226, -1] I'm loving Jo Jung Seok and Park Bo Young's height difference. Drove me crazy when he was ruffling her hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 


Osen - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun overcome prejudice and their vampire romance blossoms

1. [+2,203, -252] The sageuk in the middle was weird but this drama had been funㅋㅋㅋ The actors were no joke ㅋㅋㄱ

2. [+1,325, -154] Shame that Shi Hoo and Ara didn't have enough screen time....

3. [+1,261, -257] No matter what anyone says, I enjoyed this drama Seolhyun's pretty and Yeo Jin Goo is cool ㅜㅜ

4. [+865, -177] I had enjoyed itㅋㅋ Good work to the cast

5. [+85, -19] Did anyone else find the sageuk version more fun?ㅋㄱ The plot and acting were much better in that one? Am I weird? ㅋㅋ

6. [+69, -19] Lee Jonghyun's really handsome..

7. [+37, -9] All the couples in this drama were so pretty~~ But I'm disappointed that Shi Hoo and Ara  didn't have many scenes

8. [+50, -17] If the rest of the episodes had been as fun as the first one..


10 comments:

Lilacbeanie said...

6. [+445, -1] The shaman ahjumma's a good runner. She's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ

HAHAHAHAH YES! I think her stamina is btr than me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ivery said...

The ending killed me XD, it's like she was so shocked that those words "make him mine "came out of bong suns mouth !! Aha I love this drama ,my love for kim seul gi is growing and park Bo young as well

Haeyoung said...

OMG is my new fav show and I haven't had one since Producers! Yay for good writing and acting!!

OM is such a huge disappointment specially because it started off so well. YJG is a good actor and all, but the drama and everything just fell apart after the first two episodes that even he felt out of place. It's too bad for the webtoon fans. I'm sure they're upset more than I am.

oppa's wife said...

Im living for oh my ghostess' new episodes lol. Every episode delivers the best. I'm quite excited for tonight's episode because finally Soon Ae will enter WITH Bong Sun's permission.


And I'm gonna see all these hilarious antics of restaurant group trip haha. Let's see how Bong Sun will try to score with the chef ;)


And I love the fact that from now on both Soon Ae and Bong Sun will work together to seduce the chef, rather than SA doing everything and BS being unaware of everything.

oppa's wife said...

she has so big eyes lol. its so cute.

pffc said...

Oh My Ghostess is going to be on my watch list once it finishes airing.

silvermaoh said...

3. [+1,261, -257] No matter what anyone says, I enjoyed this drama♥ Seolhyun's pretty and Yeo Jin Goo is cool ㅜㅜ

^ me
i enjoyed this drama, I cant say it is one of the best dramas I have seen but it kept me curious enough to watch the next episode unlike most dramas nowadays -_- i liked the couple

loirichi said...

Shihoo and Ara shouldve happen a lot faster i think their chemistry is better than Jaemin n Mari..

JLy said...

[+1,325, -154] Shame that Shi Hoo and Ara didn't have enough screen time....

+85, -19] Did anyone else find the sageuk version more fun?ㅋㄱ The plot and acting were much better in that one? Am I weird? ㅋㅋ

6. [+69, -19] Lee Jonghyun's really handsome..



I agree with all the three points. Everyone worked hard on the drama. Too bad they didn't have time to really develop some of the characters.

saaaaayna said...

off topic but kkuljaem-nim, i think u can remove the #helpleejunghee by now.. theyre scammer ㅠㅠ