1. [+7,100, -61] This drama is loads of fun ㅠㅠ
2. [+4,907, -97] That female PD used to be so chill, what's gotten into her? Can't adapt to her character. She was indifferent but she's interested in him all of a sudden ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,770, -55] I really can't wait for tomorrow's episode
4. [+944, -5] Even when she was still alive, Soon Ae wanted to put everything in place ㅜㅜ And now as a ghost she wants to pull Bong Sun out of her gloomy personality, help out with his father's business and teach his younger brother be more mature.. But it feels bitter that Soon Ae has to be gone for those happy things to happen..ㅜㅜ
5. [+474, -1] This drama makes my Fridays... I'm happy that I get to watch it again the next day ㅜㅜ
6. [+445, -1] The shaman ahjumma's a good runner. She's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+258, -3] 16 episodes isn't enough for this drama. Can't they extend it to 20 episodes... I'm already sad that 'Producer' only had 12 episodes
8. [+226, -1] I'm loving Jo Jung Seok and Park Bo Young's height difference. Drove me crazy when he was ruffling her hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Osen - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade' Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun overcome prejudice and their vampire romance blossoms
1. [+2,203, -252] The sageuk in the middle was weird but this drama had been funㅋㅋㅋ The actors were no joke ㅋㅋㄱ
2. [+1,325, -154] Shame that Shi Hoo and Ara didn't have enough screen time....
3. [+1,261, -257] No matter what anyone says, I enjoyed this drama♥ Seolhyun's pretty and Yeo Jin Goo is cool ㅜㅜ
4. [+865, -177] I had enjoyed itㅋㅋ Good work to the cast
5. [+85, -19] Did anyone else find the sageuk version more fun?ㅋㄱ The plot and acting were much better in that one? Am I weird? ㅋㅋ
6. [+69, -19] Lee Jonghyun's really handsome..
7. [+37, -9] All the couples in this drama were so pretty~~ But I'm disappointed that Shi Hoo and Ara didn't have many scenes
8. [+50, -17] If the rest of the episodes had been as fun as the first one..