25 July 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess, The Time I've Loved You


Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess' Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok's heart-fluttering yet sad kiss

1. [+1,528, -6] Jo Jung Seok's facial expression was super sexy before he kissed her ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,378, -13] The kiss scene made my heart race

3. [+924, -7] Jo Jung Seok is jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

4. [+214, -2] Jo Jung Seok's a good kisser

e News 24 - Naver

5. [+4,811, -47] My heart.. ㅜㅜ

6. [+4,668, -54] Heart-ah, be still.....

7. [+1,470, -10] Heart attack... Jo Jung Seok's eyes were full of passion and Park Bo Young's so adorable. The directing was wonderful when Kim Seulgi left Park Bo Young's body during the kiss scene. How do I wait until the next episode? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+815, -12] Legendary drama  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+800, -10] I screamed when they kissed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ That was so sweet...

10. [+408, -10] The reason why she left Bong Sun's body during the kiss is she suddenly remembered something about  her death.. She was soaking wet before the kiss. In one of the episodes, we got a glimpse of Soon Ae drowning


Star News - Naver: 'TTILY', Why did Ha Ji Won let go of Lee Jin Wook's hands?

1. [+3,445, -214] Can't tell if Hana's just stupid or she's trying to keep the two guys for herself... Her ex did something questionable in the past but she still wants to be with him... Lee Jin Wook spent so many years as the one-sided love

2. [+2,879, -158] The plot's a let down.. ㅜㅜHana's hurting Won's feelings ㅜㅜThis isn't right

3. [+1,769, -92] The writer is Ha Ji Won's anti-fan

4. [+489, -10] Reason why she let go of Lee Jin Wook = because this isn't the last episode yet


Osen - Naver: Start of Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kyung Sang's romance?... Holding hands 

5. [+7,717, -349] Story and script are hopeless.. Everything turned into a mess in one episode. Prize for 17th-year of friendship, yeah right!! Is this due to the mishmash of poorly edited scenes or is it the writer's fault? A waste of the actors' talents! But Cha Seo Hoo's still cool

6. [+6,535, -161] The viewers have been disappointed since last week. It's no different than other crappy stories out there.. Nothing ever gets solved. And what's up with Oh Hana?.. This is getting annoying and draggy. There's a reason why the ratings are dropping

7. [+4,105, -97] Shouldn't the love line with Hana be progressing at this stage of the drama?

8. [+4,035, -119] Won-ah ㅠㅠㅠPoor Won ㅜㅜ

9. [+939, -61] Ha Ji Won-ssi picked the wrong drama this time

10. [+840, -38] I'm disappointed... Trying to decide if I should watch tomorrow's episode

35 comments:

oppa's wife said...

Reading the comments, I am glad I dropped TTILY after 4 episodes lol. Oh Hana got in my bloody nerves.

But can we all just talk about OMG. Darn, the ending was the most beautifully directed scene ever. Heart-ah, be still. Everything was so sensual and fluttery.... and then.... suddenly.... cameras turned... and Soon Ae left the body. I cried unknowingly.

I dont think writers will make Soon Ae fall in love with chef at this point, it just makes everything messy.
I like to believe that she left either because power of love ejected her out (she had shocked expression). Or she suddenly remembered about her death.

I also feel so sad for my baby Joon aka Cordeun Bleu *sob*

sugalisp said...

This episode of OMG made my heart flutter the most. The way Sunwoo scolded Bongsun because she made him worried and the way he brought bongsun closer with that freaking towel to kiss her, and the way sunwoo look into her eyes before he kissed her. THIS DRAMA IS KILLING ME SLOWLY.

I wish a real life version of sunwoo appeared in front of my door 😣

ㅠㅠ said...

ok but did you really say "heart-ah"

sugalisp said...

OMG i know right! Joon was so into her from the start. I mean he is cold but you can see that he actually cares of NBS.


I thought the same thing too about the reason why SA ejected out.

Ivery said...

OMG, just keeps getting better and better ,I'm so happy soon Ae and bong sun are bonding 😢

anon said...

I love chef and bong sun together but i will admit joon's behaviour towards bong sun makes my heart flutter too. If sun woo and her weren't so cute together i'd actually feel more upset about his situation lmao

oppa's wife said...

Yeah I copied the second top comment :)

sugalisp said...

IKR!

Ivery said...

Idk ,I think she wanted bong sun to feel or experience the first kiss with him

anon said...

My favourite scene by far in this episode was when bong and soon ae were skipping off together in the beginning after their agreement. Those two are adorableeee

ㅠㅠ said...

LMAO i didnt even notice that my bad

YOYO said...

I'm so happy bong soon accepted soon ae and became friends with her!! I hope soon ae will make her more cheerful too instead of her old gloomy days.

Amis said...

Too much buzz before TTTILY airing..Too much drama as well = Changing PD, changing writer, teaser plagiarism. SBS is awesome!


And now they want to remake another good drama Bu Bu Jing Xin ? Stop it already -_-


On the other hand, OMG turns out to be good. Originally this drama offered to SBS , but SBS refused it. Thanks SBS, this drama would be a mess if it's in your hand.
PBY is naturally good with JJS.
First time watching KSG, this girl is pretty good *run to watch ep 8*

alicebian said...

Night Scholar and Chef Sunwoo are the reason of my sleepless nights lately.

비아린 said...

HE HE HE

비아린 said...

선비님! 선비님! *voices ringing in your ear*

vaseline said...

ariel lin >>> ha ji won tbh

Bang said...

I watched the raw 2 hours after the broadcast and when it slowly reached the end of the episode, I internally screamed "Kiss her, Chef. KISSSSSSS HER". Then he grabbed that towel, kissed her and pulled her closer to him. Oh-em-gee I'm done with my life.


And after that 'heart attack' moment with Seulgi appeared right behind them, I screamed to the monitor 'Where's my preview tvN????????'. We all have to wait for a freaking long week people.

alicebian said...

you screwed up my earphone and still able to laugh??!!!!

charendbsk said...

I am join your team, kim sungyeol and chef sunwoo is so jjang

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3u9azh5h1rn95k2o1_250.gif

Kira said...

Cordeun Bleu - Bongsun was supposed to be my ship if ever Chef would fall for Soon Ae's personality. Too bad.

mycutybee said...

Yes. Not the typical beauty but she is a really good actress.. Much better tgan Ha ji Won.
ariel lin managed to carry that role effortlessly

namjune said...

Chef kang woo <3

alicebian said...

I feel you, I feel you....

alicebian said...

;----; https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ac632dcd9e1add5fc64466dc337116cb08f353faba676b17086135db151ba18f.gif

비아린 said...

oh dear, i bet youre listening to Night Scholar's ost right now. No doubt

오다 said...

we are in a same boat

오다 said...

not only ariel lin but the whole In Time With You production team is better than TTWNIL. this drama ruin the whole beautiful story and cinematography in the taiwan version.

alicebian said...

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/be2d4e69f4e187b6f8dd3f376b4c6d01b9e64cbc0bfb56f1323b204ca18632b0.png nice try

A Private Person said...

i stopped ttily after episode 3 lol, it was already so draggy, good thing i stopped :p

oppa's wife said...

Hahaha yeap that scene was too cute. So glad they both are friends now! And it was hilarious when Bong Sun was giving tips on how to seduce the chef lol. Soon Ae taught her well 😂

oppa's wife said...

Yes there are many possibilities. Just pulling my hair out because they didnt give us a preview!!!!!!!
But that means episode 9 will be probably be super awesome!

Oneee said...

Oh please as a fan of both this is a huge REACH . As much as I love Ariel , she's been playing the same role for 10 years . I'm 100% sure she wouldn't be able to handle a role like "Empress Ki" or " Hwang Jin Yi" . Ha Ji Won has versatility at least and she's honestly a better actress.

I do agree that Ariel Lin did much better in ITWY than HJW in " The time I've loved you" but then again Ha Ji won is not to blame at all . Her acting is still great , she's only following the script and what the production (which is a mess) is telling her to do . Keep in mind that ITWY was a melodrama but The Time We Were Not in Love is a Rom-com which is why they have different plots ( Oh Hana is cute while You Qing was fierce/ Hana and Won were bestfriend since they were kids while You Qing and Daren were ennemies until College etc....) . So you cant really compare both dramas but yea , In Time with You was a lot better but the actors in The Time I've Loved You are still doing fine so don't blame them..

Brownbluebee said...

Yess,, BBJX is masterpiece. I dont want SBS ruin that drama like TTTILY
But I curious about the korean casts, esp the female lead. A girl & 6 princes

mei said...

You look so weak that the guys keep calling you Bong bong. You should tell them to call you Bong sun. (after 5seconds...) Let's go, Bong! Only I can call you that. - Chef-nim Sun Woo
I so loved this drama and I loved how Bong sun's love for Chef slowly makes her stronger and less timid. I would love to see Bong-sun's simplicity and shy smile merge to Soon Ae's cheerfulness and positive attitude in life. Last episode and the kiss are daebak!!!