31 July 2015

[Spoilers] Oh My Ghostess, What is the Ghost Doing? (Drama special w/ Lee Joon and Jo Soo Hyang)


Osen - Nate: 'OMG' Park Bo Young tempts Jo Jung Seok... "Wanna take a rest?"

1. [+692, -18] This drama is extremely funㅜㅜㅜ But I feel sorry that only Soon Ae gets to hear Sun Woo's sweet comments ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+639, -9] It's hilarious that Jo Jung Seok can't hide his real emotions when he's actingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's too cute

3. [+58, 0] I somewhat feel sorry that Bong Sun's missing out on those heart-fluttering moments with Sun Woo. He fell for Soon Ae's outgoing personality and he has more memories with her than with Bong Sun.. Sobsㅜㅜ

4. [+55, -1] I like everything right now but I'm worried that Soon Ae's starting to fall for Sun Woo

5. [+40, -1] "Do you like me or my body?"~~~~~~~~

6. [+37, 0] The biggest victims of this drama are Kim Seulgi and Gummy


Nate

7. [+860, -7] This scene made my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't tell if Joon-ie sunbae is attracted to Bong Sun or he just adores her

8. [+603, -9] Heart attack when Jo Jung Seok carried her out of the motelㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is sooo good. I hope it never ends

9. [+59, 0] Our thoughtful Cordon! If Bong Sun ever gets in danger later on, it seems like Cordon will save her. He's that one reliable character who's always there to protect Bong Sun.

Naver

1. [+8,229, -75] Park Bo Young's playing hard to get while Jo Jung Seok tries to resist ㅋㅋㅋBoth are so cute

2. [+7,323, -76] This drama gives me a heart attack... Park Bo Young is super cute

3. [+6,738, -100] I love Jo Jung Seok

4. [+5,588, -375] What if Kang chef eventually falls out of love?.... I want him to go an a date with Bong Sun too~~

5. [+3,250, -94] The chef confessed to Soon Ae and Bong Sun has no idea.. Am I the only one who feels sorry??

6. [+1,142, -16] Another legendary episode.. Even the supporting actors are so good at acting



tv Report - Naver: 'What is the ghost doing?' Lee Joon and Jo Soo Hyang couple, Korean version of 'Ghost'

1. [+1,500, -54] Sad drama but their acting is spot on... Why is it only 1 episode? I want more ㅜㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,237, -45] Sad and touching ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,147, -55] Ah.. The acting is daeeeeeebaaaak

4. [+1,021, -83] Jo Soo Hyang is pretty

5. [+249, -20] There should be more dramas like this. I loved Lee Joon's acting today. He easily takes the top spot as the best idol actor

6. [+180, -13] Damn amazing from start to finish. The cast is talented

7. [+174, -15] Highly recommend thisㅠㅠㅠ Lee Joon's acting is real daebak

8. [+150, -8] Lee Joon, do a romcom!!

9. [+73, -3] I've always known that he's a good actor but this drama special fully showcased his acting talent. He has played a number of roles from a psycho to a pathetic young dad.. truly versatile. It's even more amazing that he continues to show improvement in every project

10. [+69, -3] How does she effortlessly transforms from an annoying bully in Who Are You to a cutie in this drama? She and Lee Joon were so cute today,  I couldn't stop smiling. This girl kicks ass


0 comments: