4 July 2015

[Spoilers] We Got Married


Star News - Naver: Lee Jong Hyun's ring proposal .. "You can't run away", Sweetness

1. [+420, -13] It's crazy how good they look together ♡♡♡

2. [+361, -16] Seems like they're attracted to each other ♡♡♡♡

3. [+350, -12] I thought I was watching a drama... ㅠㅠㅠ Totally romantic

4. [+333, -14] Ah~~~ Showing the actions and feelings of  people who are dating. Must be torture for fangirls to watch but they make my heart jump.... Park Mi Sun's comment = Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+132, -4] I can just see the two kissing if there are no cameras aroundㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Haaa.. If they don't end up in real life, I'd like to see them in a drama at least ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nate

6. [+401, -59] Wow. These two are no joke. They make me wanna date too. Those who are in a relationship would know that couples do act like them ㅋㅋㅋToo cheesy sometime but out of the three, this couple looks the most in loveㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+55, -6] They're probably dating... Jong Hyun's acting is awkward in dramas but he's natural in WGM

8. [+30, -10] These comments are hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "They're real" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Osen - Naver: 'WGM' Joy challenges to have her ear pierced for Yook Sung Jae

1. [+2,384, -322] They're cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,735, -264] So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,554, -417] Joy is pretty.... They match well

4. [+1,437, -349] Park Soo Young, why are you so cute?ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Soo Young-ah ㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+345, -45] Joy and Kang Ye Won are both from SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nate 
6. [+296, -35] Too business-like ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+223, -27] Please get rid of this show -- The concept of replacing existing couples with new ones isn't that fresh anymore.  Cancelling it is the only solution

8. [+250, -97] Saw a bit of this episode and thought they're cute~


tv Report - Naver: 'WGM' Kang Ye Won vs Oh Min Suk, match made in heaven 

1. [+521, -31] They match so well ㅎㅎ

2. [+490, -27] They really match wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Explosive chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+303, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋTheir chemistry is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+98, -4] Oh Min Suk's so handsome. He's always so calm and polite

5. [+86, -7] They don't seem like in their mid-30s at all.. So innocent.. Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won are so charismatic

Nate

6. [+433, -68] Isn't Oh Min Suk just so adorable? Lee Jong Hyun's the least charming. Oh Min Suk's awesome and Yook Sung Jae is cute

7. [+330, -25] Oh Min Suk reminds me of soccer player Baek Ji Hoon. So awesome

8. [+49, -8] Kang Ye Won's eyes are scary. Surgery gone wrong


17 comments:

strawberrypizza said...

I was waiting for this <3 thanks
I'm in love with joy and sungjae. they are cute and lovely. I really think wgm is a good idea, I've never been interested in btop and joy but after this show I'm looking for btop's reality shows and red velvet's.

JLy said...

I couldn't stop smiling while watching Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seoungyeon. Watching them is way more satisfying then watching a drama!

Guest said...

this is why wgm never dies, a lot of agency offering their artists to wgm. Like a gamble, it can sky rocket their carreer or it can backslash them. But mostly it is on a good side.

shiro 白 said...

I thought that GongLee couple was real because Jonghyun looked so in love even though he can't act at all. But after I saw Orange Marmalade and how Jonghyun'un acting improved as hell, I started to think that they are a fake couple like others

tea said...

HAHAHAHAH what a practical way of looking at things

wicked said...

i'm sorry.. but it's btob ^-^

loirichi said...

waaa seriously GongLee is making me crazy 😆
Gonglee relationship goals seriously!!! drama-like love
the real-est Ive seen ever since Ive watch WGM!

strawberrypizza said...

thanks, corrected

mirakuruwish~♤ said...

Kinda feed up with jongyeon, too much skinship already lol

SungJoy is makes my heart flutters more, the feeling of first love ♡

Irene said...

I watch first ep 3 of the couple but why i am not interest like i watch first ep of jjongah?
i dont watch wgm after jjongah and sorim out,

pre said...

Thanks KkulJaem for translating!


Really love watching JongYeon :)

Cassiel said...

Hahaha nice train of thought

meowmel said...

Gonglee is too real to be true...

Arsya Karisna said...

[+132, -4] Haaa.. If they don't end up in real life, I'd like to see them in a drama at least ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I hope so, I will not expecting to much.. I hope they're happy, as couple or just friend ^^

j d said...

Joy is so sweet.

12 year olds dont belong here said...

If Jonghyun is acting in these, then he needs to be in a drama ASAP. I now believe that WGM is just a show for supposed idol-actors like CN Blue to improve their acting. Seeing how much Yonghwa improved after doing this shit, I'm probably right. Hopefully, Jonghyun does improve too and stops being a blank cardboard all the time.

toru2 said...

I'm back watching WGM after left it for a few episodes. Liking OMS and KYW couple!