11 July 2015

[Spoilers] We Got Married


MyDaily - Naver: Gong Seungyeon wins 1st place at beer drinking game

1. [3,079, -111] They match so well despite this being a scripted virtual marriage

2. [+1,880, -78]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute >_<

3. [1,837, -83] Gong Seungyeon looks like a hamster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute

4. [+1,374, -72] They're soooo sweeeeet. I'm soooo jealous

5. [309, -12] I was there that day and Gong Seungyeon drank really fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [210, -27] Just date already~ This couple's the reason why I'm watching~^^

7. [+80, -10] They make me look forward to Saturdays

8. [+73, -7] This woman is bursting with charms ♡♡


tv Report - Naver: Yook Sungjae and Joy, young couple who makes viewers' hearts flutter

1. [+5,076, -246] They're not a bubu(t/n: married couple) but acting as a young couple

2. [+2,860, -171] Yook Sungjae's jjang at singing ㅠㅜㅠㅠ

3. [+2,175, -424] Joy is too adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+344, -24] Yook Sungjae's super good at singing. Can't believe he's just a sub-vocalist. Congrats on winning #2 today

5. [+278, -14] Sungjae's love for TVXQ is as strong as everㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he really a Cassiopeia?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

tv Report - Nate: Yook Sungjae "I don't really know where and how to take the bus"

6. [+514, -36] Why are you all hating on him? Did you guys not watch the broadcast? He never said that he doesn't know how to take the bus. He's not familiar with the bus stations and where to transfer because it's been while since he rode it and that he often gets lost. But this journalist is just.... You are all busy leaving comments about it being scripted but you clearly don't watch the show

7. [+21, -2] I don't know where to ride the bus Do you hate me too? ㅋㅋ

8. [+11, 0] I live in Seoul and it's been 5 years since I've taken the bus. I've no clue about the station names around the neighborhood because the subway is my main mode of transportation. But if I decide to take the bus, I use an app to plan my trip. It's understandable if you haven't taken it for a while



news 1 - Naver: Kang Yewon "I might quit if I get into a scandal"

1. [+139, -14] There are women like Kang Yewon around me.. They're likeable at first but they're burdensome later on

2. [+112, -22] She was likeable in 'Real Men' but the Yewons on WGM seem to have issues

3. [+72, -24] Yeah, just quit. She's kinda annoying

4. [+32, -1] Men who'd date the  Kang Yewon we see on WGM would have a hard time. She's boring, tries to pretend that she cares but she's trying too hard to fit in

5. [+24, 0] I feel so sorry for Oh Minseok. He was such a cool character in Misaeng but it must be stressful being paired up with her

6. [+24, -2] It would be stressful to date a woman like her

7. [+18, -1] I'm drawn to guys like Oh Minseok


17 comments:

jungkooknoona said...

Sungjae and Joy havent look like couple yet, but i'm looking forward to it!

But about kang yewon, isnt she cute ? And she seems rlly outgoing and delight, why the comments are like that?

Shai_love said...

Kang Ye Won is very outgoing, she's also pretty honest about what she's thinking and doesn't usually hold back. I really do like her, I love when they have female celebs who are like her on the show.

Shai_love said...

Sungjae & Joy are super cute together, I love Eunkwang's face every time Sungjae says or does something sweet. But it seems Eric seems to react more than anyone else lol


I don't get the fuss about Kang Ye Won, she's pretty funny to me. Maybe it's because she's showing who she really is & doesn't really seem to care.

pre said...

Thanks KkulJaem


Loving Jongyeon's chemistry

Coco said...

My favorites moments of YookJoy this week was When they were In the bus and Sungjae make that So Ji Sub face to a passenger and When they hold their hands at the end anyway I cant wait to next week to ser the interaction between Joy and BTOB :3

SoneJack said...

But I really like Kang Yewon..

strawberrypizza said...

I love joy and sungjae evry day a little more, I can't believe they are that adorable. I screamed way to hard watching when even though I didn't understand most of their conversation XD

loirichi said...

They make me look forward to Saturdays


^^ Same thanks GongLee couple..♥

Gianne said...

Happy for all the comments about Sungjae's singing, but I think the highlight of yesterday's episode was his So Jisub impression in the bus. He really has the weirdest talents, haha.


SungJoy, fighting <3

sojuqueen said...

I enjoy watching min suk and yewon couple but its obvious they dont match well. Yewon's personality is either you love or hate type.
I hope she tones it down a bit for the broadcast. Because its viewers who keep the ratings. As for her real personality she shouldnt listen to these comments and continue being herself.

sojuqueen said...

Omg. I always watch Sungjoy couple without even the subs. Joy is so cute and has a nice personality. I wish I was like her.
And aw their hand holding scene was so cute.

vivi said...

Maybe because she doesn't act like they want
I think she genuinely want a relationship so she doesn't hold back, who knows if she find the right man,

vaseline said...

can you translate any infinity challenge articles? thank you

fishyhaelove said...

2. [+112, -22] She was likeable in 'Real Men' but the Yewons on WGM seem to have issues

For me she is annoying in real men. She cried every fucking minute

☮ JaneKa ☮ said...

In Happy Together Kang Yewon explained that she always has this insecurities about relationship. What you see in WGM is what she truly feels about being with a man. You can't blame her if you know where she comes from. I think she is real and being herself. I'm excited for OhYe's WGM because I want to see how Oh Minseok treats her and how she will open her heart to him :-D

j d said...

I love Joy's smile.

⇨★♔DRAMA★SENSEI♔★⇦ said...

Really? I never saw her episodes lol.