25 July 2015

[Spoilers] We Got Married




My Daily - Naver: 'WGM' Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seungyeon kiss..."Like something out of a movie"

1. [+1,317, -63] These scenarios are on the script but you can't deny that they match well

2. [+564, -44] Pretty couple 

3. [+179, -25] I'm confused if this couple's scripted or real

4. [+152, -18] How are they not dating yet?... Hmm

5. [+138, -17] Sincerely want them to date and get married in real life 

6. [+124, -14] I want them to date

7. [+58, -5] Aigoo... I bet they wanted a lip kiss

8. [+59, -14] You two, you're dating, aren't you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm confused if I'm watching a scripted couple or a real couple ㅋㅋ

9. [+51, -10] Are they dating? I hope so



Osen - Naver: Joy wants Yook Sungjae to get jealous "I like Seo Eunkwang"

1. [+3,209, -120] How come BtoB's not filming a reality show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe members are hilarious

2. [+2,185, -75]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so hard at the byujik byujik part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+2,151, -88]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BtoB members are so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Changsub and Seo Eunkwang are so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Naver tv cast

4. [+199, -13] Yook Sungjae-ssi! Why are you so cute?? ㅋㅋ

5. [+161, -30] They're cuter than I thought ㅜㅜI'm jealous of Yook Sungjae

6. [132, -2] When Sungjae said he wants to look sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat a reversal

7. [+127, -14] Give YookJo more screen time. Too adorable

8. [+18, -1] Wow Joy carries tons of lip products ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHer makeup pouch is cute


tv Report - Naver: Oh  Minseok and Kang Yewon, match made in heaven who's cool about 19+  jokes

1. [+3,205, -141] These two are also fun togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Yewon's quite goofy ㅋㅋ

2. [+2,906, -159] Scripted or not, they're hilarious! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJoy/Sungjae couple is lovely but they make me cringe... BtoB saved their segment. This couple is jjang funny. Oh Minseok's likeable!

3. [+2,414, -94] Oh Minseok's likeable ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+2,078, -93] Although they have to follow what's on the script,  this couple's the most honest to each other and they show the reality of relationships.

5. [+317, -25] Except for Kang Yewon's distracting eyes, her goofy side is really charming ㅋㅋ Oh Minseok has a likeable personality

6. [+288, -4] Good-looking, can sing and he's got drum skills

7. [+235, -15] I love this couple


17 comments:

shooting star said...

I admit, I don't watch WGM. Too scripted and I cringe all the time.

strawberrypizza said...

Boooo

strawberrypizza said...

I love love joy and sungjae, they are extremely cute I can't with them. was waiting for this translations thanks <3

guesswho said...

1. [+3,209, -120] How come BtoB's not filming a reality show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe members are hilarious

OH YES BTOB SHOWTIME JUSEYOOO
or anything, any kind of reality show is okay for btob. they'll doing great. I am 100% sure.

oppa's wife said...

My saturdays are dedicated to Pyu~ couple and Oh my ghostess new episode. LOL.


BTOB should totally get their own reality show. I might start become their fan now they are so hilarious aigoo. especially eunkwang aboji XD

crystalysia said...

I still remember when Kang yewon was crazy about drum..
Even for me, as a girl, that was adorable ♡

Dins said...

Get your love BTOB!!!!

blueming said...

Remember when all netizen say to take out we got married, and see them now "omg they match well" hahahaaa

loirichi said...

I like the older couples.. especially jonghyun n seungyeon.
I want that kind of love.. >__<

guesswho said...

if you want to watch BTOB's reality show, you can try BTOB B+ diary, MTV diary, BTOB The Beat, BTOB MSC or BTOB on weekly idol. They're so hilarious on these shows :D

oh, and here's a video of eunkwang aboji to brighten up your day :')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTBPuGouYOY

SoneJack said...

Happens every time lmao

toru2 said...

Btob coming to wgm or what?? my anticipate level UP! Eunkwang and Changseob should have their own variety show. I'm just getting to know them and fall so hard for changseob💖

Coco said...

Is like a cycle between WGM and Knetz

Coco said...

From some reason I also want to shipp Wendy and Minhyuk when Joy call her was so cute!

Dins said...

yessss!!!! you should watch their reality shows and become their fan!!!!

Sushi said...

Ive never watched again since Khuntoria & Adam Couple. I dont stan Red Velvet nor BTOB either, but i got curious of this couple and I started to watch their segments. They are sooo cute

Doris Malpieris said...

Jonghyun-Seungyeon... what a beautiful couple!