1 July 2015

[Starcast] 2PM, BtoB, GOT7


[Starcast] Real 2PM My House - Wooyoung, would you like to see the paintings in my house? 

1. [+742, -124] How cuteㅋㅋ 2PM, please be a long lasting group just like Shinhwa ㅜㅜ

2. [+662, -69] Wooyoung's Sangmo dance is cool and addicting ㅋㅜ

3. [+562, -82] Jang Wooyoung, you're the best. Always cheering for you

4. [+365, -46] Jang Wooyoung is adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+333, -37] Their 'Our House' promotion is overㅠㅠㅠ Wooyoung-ah, I miss you

6. [+204, -23] I've waited for a year but the promotion is too shortㅠㅠ

7. [+56, -2] Is Wooyoung 26 or 27..? Anyway, how can a guy who's in his mid-20s still remain so cute? ㅠㅠHe's the nerdy one in the group 

8. [+56, -2] I need more 'Our House' promotion/activities ㅜㅜ




[Starcast] BtoB's track 'It's Okay', is your heart still okay after listening to it? Behind the scenes of their first official album cover

1. [+2,505, -98] I really love 'It's Okay'!!! They all look so cool. Let's win #1

2. [+2,048, -76] BtoB is awesome. Hit daebak this time!!! Win #1!!!

3. [+1,935, -66] Cube needs to promote BtoB more!

4. [+1,187, -36] This song is daebakㅠㅠㅠ !!

5. [+898, -32] I love that there are plenty of BtoB stuff on Naver recently.  They're finally getting popular~ I had the worst exam ever today but listening to BtoB is healing~ BtoB makes me feel good at times when I'm feeling down. Okay, I should go back and study for tomorrow's class.. Sigh

6. [+817, -29] So handsome.. The songs and this concept are all so nice. It's been 4 years since their debut and I hope they hit daebak this time ㅠㅠ

[Starcast] Return of the absolute beagle idols! BtoB's The Beat 1st Episode, picking an MC! 

7. [+1,317, -31] They're finally back!! BtoB 

8. [+1,182, -17] These kind weirdosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BtoB, hit daebak 

9. [+859, -15] The more you see BtoB, the more charming they get. I'm happy that they're on the same agency as B2ST. Hoping that 'It's Okay' becomes a song that comforts people and that they win #1 on music shows. For this comeback, please promote longer just like you did during your first full length album. Get all the love and good luck!

10. [+746, -8] Season 2 of The Beatㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love it 









[Starcast] GOT7 releases teaser images for "Just Right"!

1. [+103, -5] So handsome.. ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+96, -5] Wow~ No joke, the teaser images are so pretty!!!!!!! So excited. GOT7 jjang jjang!!!!!!!! They're seriously like vitamins!!!

3. [+88, -5] GOT7's bursting with handsomeness.. Even better that they have their hair down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFeeling good because GOT7's making a comeback!!!!!!!!!

4. [+82, -5] GOT7, hit daebak!!

5. [+70, 0] Oh? The young actor in 'Eun Dong'? He's a GOT7 member? So handsome! I'm anticipating the album release

6. [+46, -1] Let's hit it big with this album

7. [+32, -1] They're all so handsome... *Shivers*

8. [+13, 0] You can trust GOT7


11 comments:

mrs.cho said...

They're all cute <3 Fighting to 2PM, BTOB and GOT7!

Lrtb Gift said...

GOT7 fighting `<3

Gianne said...

I'm so happy that so many BTOB articles are getting translated nowadays~ Thank you kkuljaem! BTOB fighting <3

Protagonist said...

Why is bambam wearing green rubber gloves 😐

Jeongah said...

Btob !!! I love all their songs just like beast . Got7 members are just goodlooking !!

shrewteasushi said...

Thanks for liking BtoB!! <3 I'm glad they're getting noticed, and I hope they will rise even higher in the future!

hul said...

btob deserves all the praises! btob hwaiting <3

love at the first sight said...

i loved 2PM since the beginning of time , then GOT7 charmed me with their humor, talent and good looks , and when i thought i wouldn't fall for anyone new anymore, i discovered amazingly talented BTOB. in my defense, these three are too hard not to like.

shiro 白 said...

OMG Mark's hair looks perfect

b2ng said...

got7's teaser pics r no joke!! totally pretty

Cassiel said...

Jackson is hot as hell with blonde