12 July 2015

[Starcast] Jung Yonghwa's 'One Fine Day' Tour + EXID at the amusement park


[Starcast] 'Asia's namshin', BTS to Jung Yonghwa's 'One Fine Day' tour
(Video and more photos in the link above)

1. [+957, -91] Jung Yonghwa, do well!!!

2. [+714, -64] Looks like he so much fun!!~~ Charismatic singe- songwriter Jung Yonghwa!!^^ I'll wait for the encore concert~~!

3. [+655, -62] My first time on Starcast in ages. I wanna go to your concert tooㅠㅠ. Do well with your encore while I wait for a comeback. So cool of Jung Yonghwa who works hard and excels in what he does !!!

4. [+646, -64] I love the song. Looking forward to your next solo~~

5. [+472, -39] Jung Yonghwa is so handsome. Please release a new album!!

6. [+426, -45] Finally, the encore is next week~~ㄷㄷㄷ

7. [+108, -9] This man's perfect~~~~~ Amazing! He's musically talented and his stage presence rocks! I'll wait for your 2nd solo album~ Already so artistic but also blessed with good looks^^


[Starcast] "Tears falling from the sky".... EXID's Showtime at the amusement park
(Gifs and more photos in the link above)

1. [+2,545, -77] Already saw this on 'I Live Alone' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,744, -65] I Live Alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKim Dong Wan looks happy. Hani is so cute

3. [+839, -47] Kim Dong Wan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+395, -57] Hani, Solji, Hyerin, Junghwa, LE, they're all so charming! Can't help but love EXID. I'm officially a fangirl ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+240, -29] Journalists went with them for their first filming. I love media plays like this. Excited for Showtime

6. [+38, -2] Lucky Kim Dong Wan!!!!

7. [+31, -2] Solji and Hani's facial expressions are freaking hilarious  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


11 comments:

asdfghjkl said...

Have fun at the encore concert Yonghwa! I'm so sad that i couldn't attend any of his solo concert. Why do you live so far away!! But i'm happy that it was a successful tour.
Hopefully CNB will have a kr comeback soon :)
Thanks for the article.

주황 공주 said...

Donggumong so lucky!!!!! can't wait for the episode :)

omoooo said...

already aired but no eng sub

주황 공주 said...

wah! thankyou! ^^

shiro 白 said...

As a boice, I'm so proud of Yonghwa ❤ but I wish they mentioned that they were excited for a CNBLUE comeback too because he's a CNBLUE member before anything else and they haven't had a comeback for 1 and a Half year.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Nihed Ld said...

Yonghwa is the most handsome east asian man I ever seen and the most talented korean artist eveeer ♥

xxshinxx said...

Talented and handsome..Ah..Jung Yong Hwa!Cant stop fangirling over this gem...I wish I can go to ur solo concert but I'm too far away...

Thank you kkuljaem for posting Yong articles every now and then..hope you wont get tired posting them..:)

pre said...

IIRC, a new CNBlue album is coming out next month?

Thanks KkulJaem!

Sandy Claws said...

[+108, -9] This man's perfect~~~~~


Yes, yes he is.


I wish he would've toured in America too but at least I can look forward to another CNBLUE tour here where he might do a few solo songs... yes?


And please can CNBLUE have a comeback already, they had us spoiled with one each year -.-

asdfghjkl said...

Yeah a japanese album. Which i am thrilled but they haven't had a korean album in over a year and half!

vivi said...

It is 'one fine day'
Love that song!