Xports News - Naver: 'Section TV' 2PM Taecyeon "I once wrote my mid-term exam while wearing my stage outfit"
1. [+9,606, -198] Celebrities who get special treatment on their college admission and have poor attendance should look up to Taecyeon and reflect. He has good mentality
2. [+6,236, -105] He's really sincere too!! So charming ♥
3. [+4,819, -104] I love Ok Taecyeon!!!
4. [+4,285, -80] Awesome to see his hardworking image^^
5. [+3,722, -86] Huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAmazing
6. [+801, -13] Ok Taecyeon is indeed a decent manㅋㅋ At school, he's always friendly with other students and he's often spotted at the cafe ㅋㅋㅋHe's kind and easygoing
7. [+746, -7] He's really admirable and always works hard. In 3MAD, he does all the work
8. [+510, -8] He's the smartest idol. If he didn't become a singer, he could be pursuing medicine right now
9. [+323, -5] In 2005, Ok Taecyeon was a high school student in Boston and had a bright future ahead of him. He was athletic with a height of 185 cm and weight of76 kg. His grades made him to the top 5% of the nation and was a member of National Honor Society which is exclusively for students with outstanding grades. In his 2nd year of high school, he got an offer of admission from the University of Massachusetts. He can speak 5 languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French. Got perfect scores on his TOEIC as well as A+ grades in his courses. He's the legit Brain Idol
10. [+291, -1] Sometimes, students who attend the same school upload photos of him at the library and they say that his eyes are always on fire when he studies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's got a busy schedule but still commits to his studies and always gets good grades ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+141, -2] 2AM's just a business relationship while 2PM will last for a long time just like Shinhwa
12. [+132, -2] This noona likes you very much