6 July 2015

Taemin is the real-life Howl Jenkins Pendragon?



































Instiz: Real-life version of Howl from 'Howl's Moving Castle'

-His royal entry in the last gif.. The way his coat flew.. And everyone around him stood..Freaking awesome

-Wow daebak... Woah..

-Did anybody else think of Park Hyo Shin?

-Taemin is so handsome

-Fairy-nim...

-Taemin is just.. unreal...

-I thought I was the only one who got reminded of Howlㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Jonghyun = Jack Frost, Taemin = Howl

-I don't think so...

-Can I be Sophie then?



13 comments:

girlsmeetU said...

D--D--Dracula oppa!!!! ♡♡

goldenmellow said...

I don't see it. Howl is untouchable and precious. My forever cartoon crush.

sleepyneve said...

Howl is an anime character and Taemin is Taemin.

A. said...

Cute but I don't really see it...

Ami said...

Badass

TheSandGirl said...

I thought Jae was Howl...



Sandy Claws said...

Howl and Sesshomaru will forever be mine.
Oh... and Tuxedo Mask don't judge me lol

blossompng said...

I can see it a little bit ~ He just looks so ethereal and beautiful all the time so it's a nice match.

lalala*** said...

the last gif tho
bow to his highness

goldenmellow said...

I can't judge since those three are my favorite as well. Oh god Sesshomaru. I spent my youth obsessing about him. Pretty and a misunderstood badboy. Just perfect.

Nova_REMIX said...

Don't do that. Howl and Haku were my first few crushes. I don't want to see Tae Min in a new light in that way. It makes me feel like I'm fetishizing him.

기라나 said...

jonghyun is quite unbusy nowadays

wvci said...

He doesn't have the same nose.

The eyes, jaw, almost everything but the nose. Taemin has a flatter and softer-looking nose, Howl nose is a lot more defined and sharp. Howl is white, Taemin still look asian because of his nose.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BihG9cdQrh4/VZroiWZKlKI/AAAAAAAAHMg/uBbMUhhfyRo/s400/e22.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JgeURt2O728/VZroXsp644I/AAAAAAAAHLw/tB3LbqZqcsM/s400/e19.jpg