22 July 2015

Wonder Girls releases Yubin's teaser for 'Instrument'



tv Report - Naver: 'Wonder Girls' Yubin transforms into a sexy drummer

1. [+344, -3] She's sexy and badass at the same time;;;;

2. [+248, -4] I'm a longtime fan who has been waiting for the past 3 years ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for coming back with a cool concept. I'm always cheering for you, noonims!!! I love you WG!!! Do well WG!!!!

3. [+215, -2] I got goosebumps ㅠㅠㅠShe's so awesome!!!

4. [+194, -2] Ah ㅠㅠThis is honestly daebak ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+71, 0] I never knew Kim Yubin was this sexyㅠㅠ The teasers are making us fans scream loudly.You can tell  how much work they've put into preparing them.. WG, hit daebak with this album!!!

6. [+55, 0] Can't wait for August 3rd!!


Teaser clip

7. [+5,090, -165] This is crazy. WG........ All I can say is daebak...

8. [+4,817, -129] Hands up if that wink drove you crazy

9. [+3,289, -96] Wow Goddess Yubin.....


12 comments:

teletubbytaek said...

she looks so good!!

kim kim said...

yubin could stab me with her drumsticks and i would thank her

obakr said...

The queen is back

stamped said...

She could step on me and i'd be honored

YOYO said...

Yubin is so bae. She has a good body and her voice is a bonus.

Kira said...

These teasers will be the bane of my existence -not that I mind, though. Kill me WG!

anonymous said...

she is the prettiest member of wg for now! no?

skeletoninurcloset said...

Yoobin has always been a top female rapper; that husky tone of voice, her style of rapping, the clarity, her swag ♥ She's plain dope.

It was such a shame she did not appear at the Mnet 2009 Awards performance with Tasha. I remembered how everyone was saying that Yoobin performing Payday with Tasha would have gone down in history as one of the best Female Gayo Performances

Nur Yunita Patmawati said...

[+248, -4] I'm a longtime fan who has been waiting for the past 3 years ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for coming back with a cool concept. I'm always cheering for you, noonims!!! I love you WG!!! Do well WG!!!!

Who are you . You same with me . Same to feel it !! I'm so happy WG finally comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

wsssg said...

As for korean beauty standard Sunmi is the visual , if only her skin tone is pale but she still fit since her tan skin is d only AND who cares though shes still HOT :)))

j d said...

Can't decide who brings the most sexy out of Sunmi or Yubin.

None said...

8. [+4,817, -129] Hands up if that wink drove you crazy

Thats me!! I'm a girl and I was totally slayed by her wink!