21 August 2015

Lee Sun Kyun guests on 'Three Meals a Day'


Osen - Nate: 'Three Meals a Day', Staff catches Lee Sun Kyun adding MSG to the food 

1. [+283, -9] He used a smoother voice in 'Pasta' while it's more alluring in movies.. Either way, listening to his voice is always a treat

2. [+278, -11] I just love listening to his voice.. I still couldn't forget the way he used to say"One order of Vongole" in 'Pasta'

3. [+18, 0] Na PD + Lee Sun Kyun + Kim Kwang Gyu, get these three in a new variety show

4. [+11, 0] "One order of Vongole"

5. [+10, -1] But MSG isn't too bad...

Naver
6. [+1,413, -52] Borok and Sooshim have good chemistryㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+734, -51] This man is totally my ideal type. His wife is one lucky woman to have such a kind and stylish husband

8. [+105, -9] Lee Sun Kyun-ssi is likeable~~ Please star in a drama soon^^

9. [+87, -11] Yes, chef!!!!!!!


Xports - Naver: 'Three Meals A Day', Park Shin Hye returns as Ok Soon Bong... Happy Ok Taecyeon

1. [+6,498, -307] Park Shin Hye is definitely 3MAD's best guest... Choi Ji Woo's already a family member

2. [+3,038, -295] She's so pretty. Can't wait for next week

3. [+504, -6] Ok Bingu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Satisfied now?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He seems so happy

4. [+523, -87] I'm curious about the people who are busy writing hateful comments about her. Do you have anything better to do with your life? .. She's naturally pretty and it's not like she sucks at acting

5. [+117, -27] Bingu's ecstatic ㅋㅋ

6. [+125, -38] I'm an ahjumma and I don't even know how I've gotten to like Park Shin Hye  ㅋㅋㅋ I wish I had a younger sister like her. I'll make sure to watch next week's episode


0 comments: