tv Report - Naver: 'Cultwo Show' "It's not easy to memorize the names of 13 siblings"
1. [+10,541, -314] Having many siblings is nice but it can be a burden especially if you're the eldest because you feel obligated to show a sense of responsibility to your siblings. What I mean is a big family not always the happiest thing
2. [+5,836, -460] I'm jealous that she has a huge family. Nam Bora's pretty. Do well
4. [+3,837, -71] Heol. 13 siblingsㅋ
5. [+2,577, -161] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+245, -33] Isn't that too selfish of the parents? Unless you're super rich, caring for a big family is hard work
7. [+194, -13] What a rare sight! During the holidays, our house always feels jam-packed although I only have 5 siblings.. Imagine when all of them are married!
8. [+114, -3] You need 3 rice cookers if you're family is that big
My Daily - Naver: 'Happy Together 3' Nam Bo Ra, "the eldest of 13 siblings... I have the most siblings in Seoul"
1. [+11,302, -481] Having that many kids is hard for the parents but I'm so honestly so jealous of her
2. [+10,395, -174] Nam Bora is kind and pretty! Wishing her all the best
3. [+9,695, -159] Nam Bora's one amazing woman.. She's really pretty too
4. [+8,262, -144] Nam Bora has a way with words and you can tell how much she cares for her siblings. I hope she gets more popular
5. [+815, -38] Lucky that she's a celebrity and she can support her 13 siblings. She's the breadwinner of her family
6. [+725, -12] If each has 2 fried eggs, that 1 tray of egg is gone in an instant... ㅋ
8. [+408, -12] That's a huge sacrifice for the eldest
9. [+319, -18] Please succeed. I'm supporting you!!!