4 August 2015

[Spoilers] 1 Night 2 Days + reminders


Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Kim Junho and sister, siblings who understand each other

1. [+6,654, -71] Kim Junho's dongsaengㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Who are you?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I'm your sister"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "To to tell you the truth oppa, I'm drunk".  I couldn't stop laughing ㅋㅋ

2. [+5,004, -78] I laughed so hard yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho and his sister were hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,055, -66] "I'm drunk" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,343, -62] That part with Kim Junho's phone call with his sister was legendary. She's so cute!!!! 1N2D, do well!!

5. [+3,211, -69] Hahaha my stomach hurts so much from laughing ㅋㅋㅋ1N2D's so enjoyable these days!

6. [+641, -8] Everyone who has watched this episode was probably cracking up during that part ㅋㅋㅋ"I'm your dongsaeng" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Hello, who are you?"

7. [+581, -12] Junho-ya~~~ I'm your sister, Mijin~~ Who are you???? Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm drunk hahahahahahahaha

8. [+507, -17] This part is legendary. Whatever Kim Junho does is sure to make you laughㅋㅋ



Osen - Naver: '1N2D' Jo In Sung, handsome voice of someone who just woke up

1. [+6,100, -79] They woke him up while sleeping at 3am but he was really understanding about it... His personality is just as awesome as his name (tn: In Sung = personality)

2. [+4,396, -76] Even his voice is handsome!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+595, -10] Kim Junho's phone call was the best thing about today's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+274, -3] Today's episode is legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+241, -8] This episode is a must watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHas 1N2D always been this fun? ㅠㅠ

6. [+154, -5] 1N2D is life ㅋㅋI personally think season 3's the best season. Yoo Ho Jin PD and the crew are doing such a great job with the show. Regardless of seniority, the members are all close and comfortable with each otherㅎㅎ  It's jjang! I love 1N2D season 3ㅎㅎ 

7. [+110, -1] 1N2D never fails to make me laugh~~ Everyone should jump on the bandwagon alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo In Sung is so kind

8. [+95, -9] Honestly speaking, it's heaps better than Kang Ho Dong's season

------

Dear Readers,

I hope you're all well. There's an issue I'd like to address. I never thought that the Park Shin Hye article that was posted yesterday would spark such lively discussions, both good and bad. I'm gonna remind everyone again to be respectful and be nice. This is just a tiny space on the internet but proper etiquette applies here too. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion however, if you disagree with an opinion, I don't encourage  replying nor engaging in discussions that could lead into a full-blown fanwar/shipper war. Attacking commenters and artists on posts will not be tolerated.  Please keep the comment section civil and don't fight :)

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night! ^^

One more thing. 1N2D articles have been highly requested. It airs on Sundays but does Sunday translations work for everyone? I understand that this show and other variety shows in general get  subbed slower, unlike dramas. Would you be okay with reading spoilers early on?  I'm trying to decide whether I should post on Mondays or Tuesdays, but let me know in the comments down below which day would be the most convenient for you.

TY again!


0 comments: